BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally ...3 Answers
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Love love love the smell of this. The sweet Apple smell is natural but not overwhelming.
Gretchen P.
Gretchen P.
Richmond, KY
Love it! Smells wonderful, really moisturizes your skin, not bad price. Goes on great!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Mc Coll, SC
Love giving bath and body works the Christmas smells to some of my family and friends.
Tina R.
Tina R.
Nice smelling products. Smeels really good when combined with the body wash amd spray.
Semina S.
Semina S.
Sterling Heights, MI
I don't really like the smell of this! It smells like medicine to me for some reasons!
member-06ead0e42
member-06ead0e42
Me encanta su olor muy duradero y deja las manos bien suavecitas me encanta mucho. :)
Morgan '.
Morgan '.
Love the winter candy apple scent! it's one that I love seeing back on the shelves!
Maddy P.
Maddy P.
I love this smell! It keeps my skin soft and smells so good for a long time!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Linden, NJ
Smells amazing! Love the packaging. Not greasy, scent last for a long time 😍
Elena M.
Elena M.
Garland, TX

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Body Lotion Winter Candy Apple Exclusive Signature Body Lotion formula, fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil and protective Vitamin E, hydrates skin with moisture that lasts all day. Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and completely to leave skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished, making it the perfect daily moisturizer. * Exclusive Winter Candy Apple is a mouthwatering blend of crisp apple, candied orange and rich cinnamon spice. 8 oz Smells pretty good!!!!
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.