BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this condition you skin good?1 Answers
  • This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I...3 Answers
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Body Cream
  • "I love the body cream. from bath and body works. my favorite would have to be the frosted wonderland! I had really dry skin but wanted something that didn't smell like a medicated lotion. so with this I feel that I hit the jack pot!! #lovebath&bodyworks #frostedwonderland #smoothskin" in 54 reviews
Cara S.
I love this lotion! I get it from B&B every year and look forward to when it and the Twisted Peppermint lotions come out. They are really creamy and really moisturize my skin.
Larissa L.
Ocala, FL
I loved winter candy apple triple moisture lotion I carried it in my purse and used it very frequently I loved the smell it was nice and not to overpowering and all of the bath and body works triple moisture lotions are amazing and leave your skin feeling extremely replenished.
Shyenne P.
I love the smell of the candy apple triple moisturizer body cream because it reminds me of Christmas I buy it for all my cousins and nieces they love it I also like the body sprays and lotions with this scent as well I highly recommend at least trying it around Christmas time
Sarah F.
My all time favorite! I stocked up and keep it in my purse at all times. Apple smells so nice and subtle! They also have sales all the time so I get them at a great price!
natalie E.
Valencia , CA
This is definitely my favorite body cream from Bath & Body works. I really love the scent & constantly get compliments on it plus it leaves my skin feeling soft . If you like apple scented products you should definitely check it out!
I love this body cream. It's long lasting for me, and the scent is great. I believe it's a good value for the amount of product you get, and these sized body creams last a long time for me. This scent reminds me of the winter, which I am super excited for this year!
Brianna D.
Mattawan, MI
It's really moisturizing which is nice for the winter. The scent is kinda weird tho. I find that it smells different then all the other winter candy apple products. I would like this product to be a little cheaper. I would buy it again tho. And would recommend it.
Diana S.
Vancouver
This scent is amazing and smooth but I did notice that with the thicker creams from them my hand starting getting bumps on it so I had to stop using it which is sad but it smells amazing!!
Carrie H.
Richland, NY
Bath and body works winter candy apple is my new favorite. the scent is amazing and it goes on like butter and is very moisturizing and the price isn't too bad either
Victoria U.
Not my favorite scent but you can never go wrong with bath and body work triple moisture body cream. They always absorb pretty quickly and leave my skin super smooth.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.
Ammeda a.
Does this condition you skin good?