Add a Photo

Photos (25)
Dominique T.
Dominique T.
San Angelo, TX

This product smells amazing! It feels like butter going on! Packaging is very nice! If you like apples this is a must try!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Shelbyville, KY

My favorite holiday scent! An absolute classic, year after year! The scent never gets old and it keeps you feeling soft!
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Fresno, CA

The winter candy apple is one of my fave smelly good lotions from bath n body! I bought so many of these to stock up!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Amherst, OH

This scent is all kinds of sweet and magical that will make you feel like you're in candy land! It smells soooo good!
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Greensboro, NC

Love the smell of this. Reminds me of cabbage patch kids dolls. I love the lotion I use it on my legs after I shave.
Eboney H.
Eboney H.

Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. Smells very good. The smell is not overpowering like most scented lotions.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY

This scent is soo good - I love it. This is a very moisiturizing body cream that doesn't leave you feeling greasy.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

This smells AMAZING I love this scent for winter its smells so sweet and amazing I got it for Christmas last year
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Tigard , Or

I love this scent and it's very moisturizing. I bought the whole set! It's one of my favorite during the holidays
Candice J.
Candice J.

Oh lord this smells absolutely yummy!! works good for hydration i put it on every time i wash my hands at work.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.