BY BATH & BODY WORKS #50 in Lotion

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Makayla B.
Davis, IL
This thick body cream is excellent for dry hands. When the winter months are cold & dry nothing is better than a great smelling lotion to bring some moisture back.
RJ S.
I bought this for my fiancé last Christmas so he would quit using all my expensive hand creams for his chapped work hands! He likes anything apple so he loves the scent. Could be more moisturizing but it gets the job done.
Amy M.
Portage, PA
This is my absolute favorite holiday scent. It smells so delicious and makes your hands ultra smooth. you have to use it sparingly just so it last till the next holiday season if you don't want to run out!
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this body cream! It smells so beautiful and leaves your skin so soft. The best part is that the smell stays with you for a few hours. This product is best matched with the Winter Candy Apple body spray.
Ashlee H.
My go to that I stock up on every year! I love the smell and the moisturizer in it makes my skin so soft for hours! Every year the packaging gets cuter and cuter
Angela B.
Science Hill, KY
This lotion is literally the bomb.com! It smells so great and it does wonders for my skin. My skin gets super dry in the fall and winter seasons and this stuff literally moisturizes like no other. Definitely recommend!
J W.
I am a huge Bath & Body Works fun. I received Bath & Body Works Candy Apple body cream as a gift. I found the cream to be too thick in comparison to their usual lotion. I prefer their original.
Colzy D.
One of my must buy scents when winter arrives. It's a nice, light scent. B&BW triple moisture body cream relieves my dry skin (especially during lovely Chicago winters)...and smells amazing!
Jesca S.
HELLOOOOO! This is everyone's favorite of the bath and body works holiday collection! I always stock up around the winter months. I buy the entire set, anything candy apple flavored I have to get!!
Chevelle M.
I have to say all bath & bodys work lotions, soaps & sprays are amazing. I find this smell around Christmas is to die for. Every time I wear this someone always ask, "what are you wearing?"
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.