Add a Photo

Seo H.
Seo H.
Feb. 23, 2016, 9:46 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
I buy this every winter. It is like my small tradition. It is amazing it really does smell like candy apple
Riley H.
Riley H.
Baxley, GA
July 11, 2016, 7:33 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
The smell is quite strong but the lotion is nice. It's very Moisturizing to the skin and has a sweet smell
Beth S.
Beth S.
Sept. 14, 2016, 3:35 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Best scent ever, wish it wasn't seasonal. Very creamy and not oily or greasy. Worth the price and quality
Christina B.
Christina B.
Sautee Nacoochee, GA
June 12, 2016, 8:34 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
One of my favorites, keeps my skin soft and moisturizer without an over bearing scent throughout the day.
Sharonda P.
Sharonda P.
morganton , NC
May 29, 2016, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Very nice. I get so many compliments when I use it.Its very creamy and I would recommend it to anyone.
Johnadia V.
Johnadia V.
West Haven, CT
Sept. 20, 2016, 12:44 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
I love the winter candy apple lotion. The smell is so good for winter. I try to but it in the winter.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
March 12, 2016, 10:31 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
I love the formula for every bath and body works lotions and body butters. This one is no different!
Jill C.
Jill C.
Albertville, AL
Sept. 4, 2016, 11:20 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
This is one of the scents from Bath and Body Works that I watch for to come out each year! Love it!
Riley R.
Riley R.
Hatboro, PA
May 31, 2016, 11:29 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
I love this scent. I also love bath and body works body creams! They are so rich and moisturizing.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
May 25, 2016, 10:30 a.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
I loooove the smell of this lotion!! It moisturizers great also and leaves my skin feeling great.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.