BY BATH & BODY WORKS #50 in Lotion

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Brianna D.
Mattawan, MI
It's really moisturizing which is nice for the winter. The scent is kinda weird tho. I find that it smells different then all the other winter candy apple products. I would like this product to be a little cheaper. I would buy it again tho. And would recommend it.
Carrie H.
Richland, NY
Bath and body works winter candy apple is my new favorite. the scent is amazing and it goes on like butter and is very moisturizing and the price isn't too bad either
Diana S.
Vancouver
This scent is amazing and smooth but I did notice that with the thicker creams from them my hand starting getting bumps on it so I had to stop using it which is sad but it smells amazing!!
Victoria U.
Not my favorite scent but you can never go wrong with bath and body work triple moisture body cream. They always absorb pretty quickly and leave my skin super smooth.
Jessica D.
San Anselmo, CA
This is one of my favorite seasonal scents that bath and body works has. It has the jolly feel of winter time while also remaining versatile for a year round scent. I have this in the lotion and the spray and always repurchase this product around the holidays.
Ashley K.
Linden, MI
The smell of this lotion is soo good! I buy extra bottles when it comes out in the winter season, just to have it throughout the year! It's thick and creamy, but non-greasy. I find I re-apply it often however that could be just because I love the smell!
Deloris L.
Palmdale, CA
I love the smell and i keep the lotion and most in my purse with me all the time. I used while I was in the hospital and the nurse complimented me on how I smelled!
Ana T.
Pennsauken, NJ
This is one of my favorite scents at Bath and Body Works! My friend wore this, and it smelled so good that I had to ask her what she was wearing! It's definitely long lasting too when it comes to lasting on the skin!
Lily T.
Portland, OR
Smells very nice & very moisturizing. Can leave behind an oily residue though. The triple moisture creams are always better than the regular ones, but the Shea butter ones are the best. Highly recommend Bath and Body works products for teens and preteens.
Rikki B.
Fairfield, OH
This is my all time favorite scent at Bath and body works! It smells amazing and it lasts all day long. It's unfortunate that it's only seasonal, but it makes me anticipate and love it even more. It's awesome and I definitely recommend it to everyone.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.