Add a Photo

Photos (24)
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Chouteau, OK

In the winter my skin gets so dry, this sguff heals it without leaving it feeli g greasy or oily. It is quick to absorb and for the price...AMAZING.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Trenton, NJ

Winter candy apple: Ultimate best smelling lotion ever. Provides a great smooth feeling and also leaves your skin smelling like a Christmas miracle.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

I love Christmas time for many reasons, one being that this scent comes back to Bath and Body! It is very nice but not overwhelming and distracting!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Urbandale, IA

Great smelling body cream . Definitely a Christmas type smell! Like all bath and body works creams it leaves the body feeling smooth after applyin .
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Keeps hands and body moisturized all day through. Nice scent. One of my favorite scents of all time. One of the best moisturizers I have ever used.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia

Loved the smell of this! I like trying new scents and this was a definite winner for me. I also liked the soft feeling of my skin after using it.
Alejandra H.
Alejandra H.
Los Angeles, CA

I love using this lotion because it makes me smell really good. I use it mostly during the holidays. It really gets me in the holiday spirit :)
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Norcross, GA

This body cream smells amazing and so yummy! I love to stock up on this scent when the winter months come around. One of my all time favorites!
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.

This scent smells so good! I put this on my legs after I shave, before I go to sleep and it's smooth and keeps my leg feeling smooth and shiny
Kim S.
Kim S.
Dundee, OR

My 12 year old daughter loves bath and body works products and I buy them for her. I find the lotions and shower gels much too sweet smelling!
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.

Join Now