BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally ...3 Answers
shardette h.
shardette h.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff smells amazing!!! The scent lasts for hours on the skin. Great scent for the holidays.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
I loooove the smell of this lotion!! It moisturizers great also and leaves my skin feeling great.
Lannet T.
Lannet T.
Fife, WA
Smells amazing and leaves my skin moisturized and soft! I always stock up during the holidays!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This smells so yummy! A little sweet for my tastes, but when used in small amounts it's great.
Barbara J.
Barbara J.
I love this lotion is smells so good it's sweet but is not super sweet. It is light and fresh
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
I recently bought this at a great price. It smells so good and keeps my skin feeling so Soft.
Adrianne O.
Adrianne O.
Dayton, OH
Love this seasonal scent! Great level of moisturizing too! I get this every christmas season.
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My go to winter smell. I love peppermint and this scent just brings out the holiday spirit.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Dallas, TX
I'm not a fan of this sent and it sad because I was really excited when it was launched!!
serena b.
serena b.
Absolutely love this lotion, I've got it for the past two years I love the smell so much.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.