BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this condition you skin good?1 Answers
  • This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I...3 Answers
Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Body Cream
  • "I love the body cream. from bath and body works. my favorite would have to be the frosted wonderland! I had really dry skin but wanted something that didn't smell like a medicated lotion. so with this I feel that I hit the jack pot!! #lovebath&bodyworks #frostedwonderland #smoothskin" in 54 reviews
Megan R.
I absolutely love this Winter Candy Apple body Cream from Bath & Body Works. The only downside to this is that it is a seasonal scent. I like to stock up on it around Christmas time. The body cream works so well. I prefer the body cream over the lotion.
Carolyn S.
Literally my favorite lotion scent. I get compliments from everyone when I am wearing it. I'm glad I can wear it year round instead of just during the holiday season. Love! It goes really well with my perfume, not over powering like some lotion can be.
Michelle H.
This body cream is just so rich and moisturizing. The winter candy apple scent is also extremely nice and sweet. My skin feels so soft the next day when I use this cream after the shower.
Natasha B.
Evarts, KY
This is my favorite scent of any bath and body works product. It is a very gentle lotion that leaves you smelling terrific. I do feel it doesn't moisturize like regular body lotions so I apply body lotion first and then this after it dries for moisturizing.
Samantha B.
Douglassville, PA
I have a older design of it and I like the older design better. It has a more mature look to it, I enjoy. It smells great and I use it a lot. the texture is thick and its not like water down which is great, I feel like that makes it hydrate the skin better.
Ashlie H.
Dover, PA
I love the smell of this lotion! It works wonders on my hands which get very dry, red, and site during the winter months! I only wish the body wash had quite the same scent. It's a little more cinnamon smelling.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
This was my favorite scent as a kid! I always loved getting this as gifts for my birthday or Christmas. It was definitely an original scent that wasn't your usual predictable smells.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I USE THESE RELIGOUSLY. I CANNOT GET ENOUGH I HAVE ABOUT 12 RIGHT NOW, THEY KEEP YOUR SKIN HYDRATED FOR THE WHOLE DAY. THE PRICE IS REASONABLE AND I HAVE NO NEGATIVES ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Joscelyn G.
This product smells absolutely amazing! Wouldn't recommend if you're sensitive to strong smells. But makes my skin feel soft. Doesn't make me sticky or feel heavy on my skin. It's honestly a great product.
Kayla W.
Painesville, OH
I stock up on this frangrance when they have it in stock. It smells so sweet! I absolutely love it! Aside from the scent, the moisturizing body lotion work wonders on my dry skin!
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.
Ammeda a.
Does this condition you skin good?