Add a Photo

Photos (25)
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Greensboro, NC
July 24, 2016, 11:43 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
Love the smell of this. Reminds me of cabbage patch kids dolls. I love the lotion I use it on my legs after I shave.
Eboney H.
Eboney H.
Aug. 9, 2016, 4:47 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. Smells very good. The smell is not overpowering like most scented lotions.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Jan. 22, 2016, 11:56 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
This scent is soo good - I love it. This is a very moisiturizing body cream that doesn't leave you feeling greasy.
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Tigard, OR
Dec. 24, 2016, 1:55 a.m.
Review for: 2012
I love this scent and it's very moisturizing. I bought the whole set! It's one of my favorite during the holidays
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
June 18, 2016, 4:09 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
This smells AMAZING I love this scent for winter its smells so sweet and amazing I got it for Christmas last year
Candice J.
Candice J.
Jan. 5, 2016, 3:23 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
Oh lord this smells absolutely yummy!! works good for hydration i put it on every time i wash my hands at work.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Medina, OH
May 25, 2016, 4:47 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
I love this lotion! It is super thick and moisturizing! I use it every other day. Definitely a gentle formula!
alexa s.
alexa s.
Spencer, NY
June 7, 2016, 6:59 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
One of my all time favorite scents from bath and body works! Smells amazing and I receive tons of compliments
Johanna  R.
Johanna R.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
July 21, 2016, 1:38 a.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Lovely refreshing scent that is perfect for winter! I make sure to stock up on this favorite luxurious cream.
Cortney R.
Cortney R.
Elmer, NJ
July 2, 2016, 7:38 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
I love bath and body works and all of their products. This smells amazing and is one of my favorite scents.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.