Add a Photo

Photos (24)
Ariel Z.
Ariel Z.
Albion, IL

Another holiday favorite!! :)
Everyone always tells me how lovely I smell when I wear this.
Makes your skin feel very moisturized!
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.

This stuff smells great!! I love it for a lotion after the shower or just to put on to smell good! highly recommend this product!!
Jessica c.
Jessica c.
Carthage, MO

I like the smell of this lotion. It is also affordable and often on sale. It smells good and doesn't leave skin feeling sticky.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

Love this scent ! Great for winter time. Will purchase again smells amazing, very fresh and wintertime scented. Worth the price
Taylor R.
Taylor R.

I use this every single day it is seriously my favorite product of all time! I stock up at Christmas time to last me all year!
Madi P.
Madi P.
Bath, IL

Great lotion. Helps with my dry skin and doesn't break me out when I use this. I always have this lotion on me anywhere I go.
Carolyna R.
Carolyna R.
Charleston, SC

My skin feeling so soft after use and the scent is very gentle but lasts a very longboard time. The scent is very pleasing.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY

This is my absolute favorite winter scent from Bath & Body works! It smells so good and leaves your skin feeling extra soft
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Maben, MS

This is my favorite lotion!!! It's smells so good and it doesn't dry my skin out. It's not greasy and goes on very smooth.
Kayda B.
Kayda B.
Lexington, Nc

My absolute favorite scent from bath and body. It smells delicious. Leaves my hands feeling smooth and not dry. I love it.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.

Join Now