Add a Photo

#193 in Lotion
Photos (25)
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Feb. 10, 2016, 10:39 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
Love this scent ! Great for winter time. Will purchase again smells amazing, very fresh and wintertime scented. Worth the price
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
July 26, 2016, 7:36 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
I use this every single day it is seriously my favorite product of all time! I stock up at Christmas time to last me all year!
Madi P.
Madi P.
Bath, IL
Jan. 3, 2017, 5:51 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
Great lotion. Helps with my dry skin and doesn't break me out when I use this. I always have this lotion on me anywhere I go.
Carolyna R.
Carolyna R.
Charleston, SC
Aug. 22, 2016, 3:57 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
My skin feeling so soft after use and the scent is very gentle but lasts a very longboard time. The scent is very pleasing.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
March 9, 2016, 12:09 a.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
This is my absolute favorite winter scent from Bath & Body works! It smells so good and leaves your skin feeling extra soft
Kayda B.
Kayda B.
Lexington, Nc
June 8, 2016, 1:05 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
My absolute favorite scent from bath and body. It smells delicious. Leaves my hands feeling smooth and not dry. I love it.
Dominique T.
Dominique T.
San Angelo, TX
Jan. 20, 2016, 4:07 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
This product smells amazing! It feels like butter going on! Packaging is very nice! If you like apples this is a must try!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Shelbyville, KY
July 27, 2016, 7:23 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
My favorite holiday scent! An absolute classic, year after year! The scent never gets old and it keeps you feeling soft!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Amherst, OH
This scent is all kinds of sweet and magical that will make you feel like you're in candy land! It smells soooo good!
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Fresno, CA
June 21, 2016, 8:48 a.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
The winter candy apple is one of my fave smelly good lotions from bath n body! I bought so many of these to stock up!
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.