Add a Photo

#177 in Lotion
Photos (25)
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.

This scent smells so good! I put this on my legs after I shave, before I go to sleep and it's smooth and keeps my leg feeling smooth and shiny
Kim S.
Kim S.
Dundee, OR

My 12 year old daughter loves bath and body works products and I buy them for her. I find the lotions and shower gels much too sweet smelling!
Gardenia T.
Gardenia T.
Brooklyn , NY

I love this! Leaves your skin soft and has an amazing scent. I recommend this to anyone who loves smelling good but also loves to smell good
Paige T.
Paige T.
Brentwood, TN

This is the absolute BEST wintertime fragrance! I always look forward to sticking up on these very year. I highly suggest you to try it out!
Tazmin B.
Tazmin B.

I love this lotion so much! It's very moisturizing and this scent is my personal favorite out of everything bath and body works has to offer
Erica H.
Erica H.

Extremely smoothd my rough skin, quickly is absorbed and left the wonderful scent behind. It lasts for a while but not being overpowering.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Saint Johns, FL

Not only is this lotion incredibly moisturizing, but it's also incredibly scented. I really wish that I had picked up a few more of them!!
Debbie W.
Debbie W.
Keyser, WV

One of my favorite Christmas scents. Stock up on this during the holidays because the scent is so great ... I use this all year long!!
Ernestina G.
Ernestina G.
Los Banos, CA

Love the triple Body moisturizer body lotion. There is a huge difference from the general body lotion to the triple body moisturizer.
Kelsi L.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX

Get this as a Christmas gift every year, and never are they upset about it. The festive packaging, and great smell is a great gift!
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.