BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally ...3 Answers
alexa s.
alexa s.
Spencer, NY
One of my all time favorite scents from bath and body works! Smells amazing and I receive tons of compliments
Johanna  R.
Johanna R.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Lovely refreshing scent that is perfect for winter! I make sure to stock up on this favorite luxurious cream.
Cortney R.
Cortney R.
Elmer, NJ
I love bath and body works and all of their products. This smells amazing and is one of my favorite scents.
Riley H.
Riley H.
Baxley, GA
The smell is quite strong but the lotion is nice. It's very Moisturizing to the skin and has a sweet smell
Beth S.
Beth S.
Best scent ever, wish it wasn't seasonal. Very creamy and not oily or greasy. Worth the price and quality
Christina B.
Christina B.
Sautee Nacoochee, GA
One of my favorites, keeps my skin soft and moisturizer without an over bearing scent throughout the day.
Sharonda P.
Sharonda P.
morganton , NC
Very nice. I get so many compliments when I use it.Its very creamy and I would recommend it to anyone.
Johnadia V.
Johnadia V.
West Haven, CT
I love the winter candy apple lotion. The smell is so good for winter. I try to but it in the winter.
Jill C.
Jill C.
Albertville, AL
This is one of the scents from Bath and Body Works that I watch for to come out each year! Love it!
Riley R.
Riley R.
Hatboro, PA
I love this scent. I also love bath and body works body creams! They are so rich and moisturizing.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.