BY BATH & BODY WORKS #50 in Lotion

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Ashlie H.
Dover, PA
I love the smell of this lotion! It works wonders on my hands which get very dry, red, and site during the winter months! I only wish the body wash had quite the same scent. It's a little more cinnamon smelling.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
This was my favorite scent as a kid! I always loved getting this as gifts for my birthday or Christmas. It was definitely an original scent that wasn't your usual predictable smells.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I USE THESE RELIGOUSLY. I CANNOT GET ENOUGH I HAVE ABOUT 12 RIGHT NOW, THEY KEEP YOUR SKIN HYDRATED FOR THE WHOLE DAY. THE PRICE IS REASONABLE AND I HAVE NO NEGATIVES ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Kayla W.
Painesville, OH
I stock up on this frangrance when they have it in stock. It smells so sweet! I absolutely love it! Aside from the scent, the moisturizing body lotion work wonders on my dry skin!
Joscelyn G.
This product smells absolutely amazing! Wouldn't recommend if you're sensitive to strong smells. But makes my skin feel soft. Doesn't make me sticky or feel heavy on my skin. It's honestly a great product.
Larissa L.
Ocala, FL
I loved winter candy apple triple moisture lotion I carried it in my purse and used it very frequently I loved the smell it was nice and not to overpowering and all of the bath and body works triple moisture lotions are amazing and leave your skin feeling extremely replenished.
Shyenne P.
I love the smell of the candy apple triple moisturizer body cream because it reminds me of Christmas I buy it for all my cousins and nieces they love it I also like the body sprays and lotions with this scent as well I highly recommend at least trying it around Christmas time
Cara S.
I love this lotion! I get it from B&B every year and look forward to when it and the Twisted Peppermint lotions come out. They are really creamy and really moisturize my skin.
Sarah F.
My all time favorite! I stocked up and keep it in my purse at all times. Apple smells so nice and subtle! They also have sales all the time so I get them at a great price!
I love this body cream. It's long lasting for me, and the scent is great. I believe it's a good value for the amount of product you get, and these sized body creams last a long time for me. This scent reminds me of the winter, which I am super excited for this year!
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.