Add a Photo

Photos (25)
Kaylyn H.
Kaylyn H.
Arlington , GA

Winter candy apple is one of my favorite scents from bath and body works. The smell is amazing I always stick up around Christmas time when it comes out
Brooke D.
Brooke D.

I CANNOT express enough how much I love this scent. It is my FAVORITE. Very good lotion. Moisturizes wonderfully. Always stick up on it. Around 5 bucks.
Abbie K.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI

I love this scent so much, it is a refreshing apple smell and definitely a winter favorite. This product is affordable and leaves my skin feeling soft.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Greeley, CO

This Bath & Body works body cream is one of my favorites! The smell is divine, and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized without feeling wet & sticky.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Apopka, FL

Yum yum yum!! This smells AMAZING and makes your skin feel so smooth! I always go to bath & body works or lotions and shower gels (and hand soap lol)
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Chouteau, OK

In the winter my skin gets so dry, this sguff heals it without leaving it feeli g greasy or oily. It is quick to absorb and for the price...AMAZING.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Urbandale, IA

Great smelling body cream . Definitely a Christmas type smell! Like all bath and body works creams it leaves the body feeling smooth after applyin .
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

I love Christmas time for many reasons, one being that this scent comes back to Bath and Body! It is very nice but not overwhelming and distracting!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Keeps hands and body moisturized all day through. Nice scent. One of my favorite scents of all time. One of the best moisturizers I have ever used.
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.

This scent smells so good! I put this on my legs after I shave, before I go to sleep and it's smooth and keeps my leg feeling smooth and shiny
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.