Add a Photo

Kim S.
Dundee, OR
July 28, 2016, 2:16 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
My 12 year old daughter loves bath and body works products and I buy them for her. I find the lotions and shower gels much too sweet smelling!
Tazmin B.
Tazmin B.
Jan. 15, 2016, 5:45 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
I love this lotion so much! It's very moisturizing and this scent is my personal favorite out of everything bath and body works has to offer
Gardenia T.
Gardenia T.
Brooklyn , NY
Sept. 7, 2016, 8:17 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
I love this! Leaves your skin soft and has an amazing scent. I recommend this to anyone who loves smelling good but also loves to smell good
Erica H.
Erica H.
June 11, 2016, 12:49 a.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
Extremely smoothd my rough skin, quickly is absorbed and left the wonderful scent behind. It lasts for a while but not being overpowering.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Saint Johns, FL
July 13, 2016, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Not only is this lotion incredibly moisturizing, but it's also incredibly scented. I really wish that I had picked up a few more of them!!
Debbie W.
Debbie W.
Keyser, WV
June 14, 2016, 5:10 a.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
One of my favorite Christmas scents. Stock up on this during the holidays because the scent is so great ... I use this all year long!!
Ernestina G.
Ernestina G.
Los Banos, CA
June 14, 2016, 11:15 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Love the triple Body moisturizer body lotion. There is a huge difference from the general body lotion to the triple body moisturizer.
Kelsi L.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
May 24, 2016, 6:14 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Get this as a Christmas gift every year, and never are they upset about it. The festive packaging, and great smell is a great gift!
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
Jan. 10, 2016, 5:55 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
This stuff smells great!! I love it for a lotion after the shower or just to put on to smell good! highly recommend this product!!
Ariel Z.
Ariel Z.
Albion, IL
June 24, 2016, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Another holiday favorite!! :)
Everyone always tells me how lovely I smell when I wear this.
Makes your skin feel very moisturized!
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.