BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Desiree S.
Fresno, CA
The winter candy apple is one of my fave smelly good lotions from bath n body! I bought so many of these to stock up!
Eboney H.
Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. Smells very good. The smell is not overpowering like most scented lotions.
Tiffany G.
Greensboro, NC
Love the smell of this. Reminds me of cabbage patch kids dolls. I love the lotion I use it on my legs after I shave.
Sydney W.
Tigard, OR
I love this scent and it's very moisturizing. I bought the whole set! It's one of my favorite during the holidays
Sarah H.
This smells AMAZING I love this scent for winter its smells so sweet and amazing I got it for Christmas last year
Amy H.
Brunswick, OH
I love this lotion! It is super thick and moisturizing! I use it every other day. Definitely a gentle formula!
alexa s.
Spencer, NY
One of my all time favorite scents from bath and body works! Smells amazing and I receive tons of compliments
Johanna  R.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Lovely refreshing scent that is perfect for winter! I make sure to stock up on this favorite luxurious cream.
Cortney R.
Elmer, NJ
I love bath and body works and all of their products. This smells amazing and is one of my favorite scents.
Riley H.
Baxley, GA
The smell is quite strong but the lotion is nice. It's very Moisturizing to the skin and has a sweet smell
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.