BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally ...3 Answers
Madi P.
Madi P.
Bath, IL
Great lotion. Helps with my dry skin and doesn't break me out when I use this. I always have this lotion on me anywhere I go.
Carolyna R.
Carolyna R.
Charleston, SC
My skin feeling so soft after use and the scent is very gentle but lasts a very longboard time. The scent is very pleasing.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is my absolute favorite winter scent from Bath & Body works! It smells so good and leaves your skin feeling extra soft
Kayda B.
Kayda B.
Lexington, Nc
My absolute favorite scent from bath and body. It smells delicious. Leaves my hands feeling smooth and not dry. I love it.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Shelbyville, KY
My favorite holiday scent! An absolute classic, year after year! The scent never gets old and it keeps you feeling soft!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Amherst, OH
This scent is all kinds of sweet and magical that will make you feel like you're in candy land! It smells soooo good!
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Fresno, CA
The winter candy apple is one of my fave smelly good lotions from bath n body! I bought so many of these to stock up!
Eboney H.
Eboney H.
Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. Smells very good. The smell is not overpowering like most scented lotions.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Greensboro, NC
Love the smell of this. Reminds me of cabbage patch kids dolls. I love the lotion I use it on my legs after I shave.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
This smells AMAZING I love this scent for winter its smells so sweet and amazing I got it for Christmas last year
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.