Add a Photo

#32 in Lotion
Photos (24)
Lizzi E.
Lizzi E.

His presentation is beautiful. I would like a presentation with more content because was finished Fast. I loved that product because it has an excellent sello and also hidrate my skin
Kristi E.
Kristi E.

This is a seasonal product so you have to stock up at Christmas time. Great Apple smell with the holiday twist. And the plus is usually they have a great sale at Bath & Body Works.
sonia a.
sonia a.

This creme is so good you need to buy it !!! everyone needs this scent in their life! wish they sold this all year around but its so exciting seeing it in stores around christmas!
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.

This is my signature winter fragrance, I've loved it since elementary school and it's still a favorite. I love the body creams from Bath & Body Work's, they're so moisturizing!
Erica D.
Erica D.
cambridge, Ontario

I love this lotion. this is also one of my all time favorite scents from bath and body works, i use this right before i go to bed as a hand lotion and it works wonderfully
Sarah F.
Sarah F.

My all time favorite! I stocked up and keep it in my purse at all times. Apple smells so nice and subtle! They also have sales all the time so I get them at a great price!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Madera, CA

Honestly love this product. It keeps my skin moisturized and I smell good all day without the scent ever going away. I recommend this product, it reminds me of Christmas
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
Summersville, KY

This has been my go to winter body cream it is so smooth and silky. It has a wonderful smell I have actually used this one for years. It doesn't leave your skin greasy.
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Richland, NY

Bath and body works winter candy apple is my new favorite. the scent is amazing and it goes on like butter and is very moisturizing and the price isn't too bad either
I love this scent! It's one of my favorite winter ones from bath and body. I make sure and stock up every winter.i also buy the hand soap, shower gel and body spray!
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.

Join Now