BY BATH & BODY WORKS #78 in Lotion

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Amber B.
LOVE this smell. It makes you smell good all day, and really helps keep your skin moist and not as dry. I have fairly sensitive skin and it has worked for me. I use it very frequently and I really recommend it!
Katie S.
Goldsboro , NC
This is only my favorite bath and body works scent of all time in the history of ever. I hope and pray that they will keep it around as long as I shall live. I especially love it in the triple body cream. It always leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling good for a good duration of time.
Alexandria H.
Hodgenville, KY
My favorite winter scent. It is very potent and lasts for hours. I've always gotten a lot of compliments while wearing it, as anyone who got near me could instantly smell it. Definitely plan to buy again.
Megan O.
Lima, OH
I love this lotion so much. I use it all year around and the scent makes me so happy. The formula of this cream is very, very moisturizing. I buy it from Bath & Body works every year during the holidays when they have their awesome sales. After doing dishes or cleaning the bathroom I apply this to keep my hands from cracking.
Lody F.
Smells amazing! Very moisturizing and lasts a while. Most of the lotions I've tired haven't really been as moisturizing or long lasting. The value of this is affordable and you get quite a bit of product in the bottle
Liz W.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is my favorite "winter" scent from Bath & Body Works! I use this stuff every day! It smells JUST like a candy apple! And keeps my hands super moisturized. I would so buy this again! It's so great!
Olivia T.
Richmond, VA
I haven't been able to find this scent in forever! But it smells soo good. I like almost all of their holiday scents and this one is probably my favorite, but it's either rare or retired. sad face.
Liliana A.
One of my favorite scents of the holidays for hand cream just have a few of them for work my car my bag and they really do come in handy on cold winter days for my dry hands I love them and the smell is not too strong just perfect
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
Bath body works winter candy apple moisture body cream it smell incredible I love this product I think the body cream stay on longer than lotions it does really good job at keep my skin hydrate
Jamie N.
Athens, WI
This is my favorite seasonal scent from Bath and Body Works! Such a great, fresh scent. I also love, love their body cream formula. It's so thick and leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.