Add a Photo

Photos (25)
Christina G.
Christina G.
Fort Worth, TX

It doesn't do much for your skin, but the smell is absolutely amazing, I've never really been a fan of an apple cinnamon smell but this lotion smells so amazing!!
Kirstie B.
Kirstie B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO

Perfect lotion scent for the Christmas season! Smells really good. Cute pink bottle! Would make for a cute Christmas gift for girls who can be hard to shop for.
Justyne D.
Justyne D.

Such a good scent! it makes your body smell like candy, and the body cream feels sooooo good on your skin! It is so thick and makes your skin so soft! love it!
Tisha A.
Tisha A.

Love the body Cream, it's the only one I buy. Leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling good all day long. Always get compliments on my bath and body lotions
Caeli D.
Caeli D.

My all time favorite scent!!!! I get so excited when it's time for it to come out again. This cream is also super moisturizing. Trust me you totally need this
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Newbury Park, CA

My girls got this as a gift and they love it! They are obsessed with body cream and lotion. The smell is not overwhelming and it does a good job moisturizing
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Boonville, IN

I absolutely love this body cream. The winter candy apple scent is my absolute favorite winter scent and I get it each and every year I highly recommend it!
Angel S.
Angel S.

My mom bought this and it smells awful. Maybe other people like it, but it's extremely off-putting in my opinion and I'd rather have dry skin then use this
Josie R.
Josie R.

This stuff smells amazing! Probably one of my absolute favorites from bath & body works! I hope I'll be able to buy it if I run out before next Christmas.
Laurel S.
Laurel S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

BEST. SCENT. EVER. The best way I can describe this scent is that it smells like Christmas. Every holiday season I stock up so much I have a growing pile.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.