BY BATH & BODY WORKS #52 in Lotion

• Does this condition you skin good?1 Answers
  • This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Susan L.
No doubt that this is my favorite Bath and Body Works Christmas scent. It's an oldie but a goodie. It's just so warm and sweet smelling; the apple is not too overpowering but it leaves you smelling yummy for hours. It may be sold during the holidays, but I love it so much I pretty much use it anytime.
Amber F.
Mesa, AZ
If you love the smell of Apple you will love this lotion! It makes you smell like a fresh apple orchard! It is thick so you have to rub it in really good, but it's an excellent mosturizer. Less is more with it though the scent can come off a little strong!
Tara W.
Bath and Body Works is always my go to for moisturizer and body scrub. You can never go wrong. I am always satisfied with every single product I purchase. Winter Candy Apple is an all-time holiday favorite of mine!!!
K J.
I buy this stuff almost every year when I run out and it is very long lasting and it smells amazing I just love the smell and it's not over pricey it's a good deal and the scent is amazing and it a very sweet scent and I do recommend this product I love it
Meredith M.
This is my favorite Christmas-y scent from Bath & Body Works! It's not overpowering at all. I tend to get headaches from certain scents, but this one doesn't bother me at all. It's a fresh apple scent with citrus notes. It's so fresh and clean smelling!!
Emily O.
Madison, AL
This stuff smells so good! I love all of the products in the holiday line. This has a really fun, winter twist on the apple scent. This smell gets me so excited for Christmas! Definitely recommend this to others!
Amber B.
LOVE this smell. It makes you smell good all day, and really helps keep your skin moist and not as dry. I have fairly sensitive skin and it has worked for me. I use it very frequently and I really recommend it!
Katie S.
Goldsboro , NC
This is only my favorite bath and body works scent of all time in the history of ever. I hope and pray that they will keep it around as long as I shall live. I especially love it in the triple body cream. It always leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling good for a good duration of time.
Alexandria H.
Hodgenville, KY
My favorite winter scent. It is very potent and lasts for hours. I've always gotten a lot of compliments while wearing it, as anyone who got near me could instantly smell it. Definitely plan to buy again.
Liz W.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is my favorite "winter" scent from Bath & Body Works! I use this stuff every day! It smells JUST like a candy apple! And keeps my hands super moisturized. I would so buy this again! It's so great!
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.
Ammeda a.
Does this condition you skin good?