BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this condition you skin good?1 Answers
  • This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I...3 Answers
Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Body Cream
  • "I love the body cream. from bath and body works. my favorite would have to be the frosted wonderland! I had really dry skin but wanted something that didn't smell like a medicated lotion. so with this I feel that I hit the jack pot!! #lovebath&bodyworks #frostedwonderland #smoothskin" in 54 reviews
Sanya B.
Schertz, TX
I love the Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Triple Moisture Body Cream. Besides loving the smell of it (so yummy!), it melts into my skin and makes me feel very moisturized and my skin not only looks great, but I smell fantastic!
Elizabeth G.
Worcester
I absolutely love this cream it smells sooo good and leave your skin super soft. Christmas season wouldn't be the same with out it. Its a seasonal scent so as soon as it hits the shelves i am all over it I stock up. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Trinity C.
Amherst, VA
This is super moisturizing and it smells AMAZING! Even though it isn't winter anymore I still use this in the summer because I can't get enough of this scent! I would recommend this to any of my friends and will definitely be buying this for Christmas gifts this year!
Kitisha G.
I love this lotion so much. One winter I purchase fruity but not so strong smelling lotion and gave some to my mom and she fell in love it. I purchase like 10 every time they have the $3 sale. My mother use it everyday, all day.
Roxanne C.
Oneonta, NY
This product is like a 50/50. It moisturizes very well, and it's doesn't make your sticky but I'm not a fan of the smell. It's a very funky smell and I'm not sure what to compare it to. But the lotion does the job it's meant to!
anna v.
This scent is truly amazing, I love the scent it is amazing, the only bad thing about it is that it only comes out in December until they run out , its an amazing moisturizer I am very obsessed with this scent I recommend buying it , even though its a little expensive.
Sara C.
Chatham, IL
My favorite lotion!! The smell isn't totally apples, but is sweet and reminds me of Christmas. I love how it makes my hands feel soft all day and I have never had issues with it (I have allergies to fragrances in detergents)
Denisse O.
Lancaster, PA
I got this as a Christmas gift and I love the scent I have the hand soap and antibacterial cause I am a nurse and my patients love when the scent also. After washing my hands I always apply the lotion to keep my hands soft
Julie C.
Macungie, PA
I got this scent of body lotion from a family member for Christmas. Although it smelt amazing as a candle, this is not the type of scent you want on your body all day long! I mean, unless your younger than 12 this is not the scent for you! It is extremely sweet and in my opinion distasteful for older women.
Ruth E.
Fort Smith, AR
I love how long lasting the scent of all the products in this line are. The lotion leaves my skin feeling soft. The formula isn't greasy unless you use too much (a little goes a long way). I own so many products from B&BW
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.
Ammeda a.
Does this condition you skin good?