BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally ...3 Answers
Alejandra H.
Alejandra H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love using this lotion because it makes me smell really good. I use it mostly during the holidays. It really gets me in the holiday spirit :)
Kim S.
Kim S.
Dundee, OR
My 12 year old daughter loves bath and body works products and I buy them for her. I find the lotions and shower gels much too sweet smelling!
Gardenia T.
Gardenia T.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this! Leaves your skin soft and has an amazing scent. I recommend this to anyone who loves smelling good but also loves to smell good
Erica H.
Erica H.
Extremely smoothd my rough skin, quickly is absorbed and left the wonderful scent behind. It lasts for a while but not being overpowering.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Saint Johns, FL
Not only is this lotion incredibly moisturizing, but it's also incredibly scented. I really wish that I had picked up a few more of them!!
Debbie W.
Debbie W.
Keyser, WV
One of my favorite Christmas scents. Stock up on this during the holidays because the scent is so great ... I use this all year long!!
Ernestina G.
Ernestina G.
Los Banos, CA
Love the triple Body moisturizer body lotion. There is a huge difference from the general body lotion to the triple body moisturizer.
Kelsi L.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
Get this as a Christmas gift every year, and never are they upset about it. The festive packaging, and great smell is a great gift!
Ariel Z.
Ariel Z.
Albion, IL
Another holiday favorite!! :)
Everyone always tells me how lovely I smell when I wear this.
Makes your skin feel very moisturized!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
I use this every single day it is seriously my favorite product of all time! I stock up at Christmas time to last me all year!
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.