BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Kim M.
Kim M.
Saint Johns, FL
Not only is this lotion incredibly moisturizing, but it's also incredibly scented. I really wish that I had picked up a few more of them!!
Debbie W.
Debbie W.
Keyser, WV
One of my favorite Christmas scents. Stock up on this during the holidays because the scent is so great ... I use this all year long!!
Ernestina G.
Ernestina G.
Los Banos, CA
Love the triple Body moisturizer body lotion. There is a huge difference from the general body lotion to the triple body moisturizer.
Kelsi L.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
Get this as a Christmas gift every year, and never are they upset about it. The festive packaging, and great smell is a great gift!
Ariel Z.
Ariel Z.
Albion, IL
Another holiday favorite!! :)
Everyone always tells me how lovely I smell when I wear this.
Makes your skin feel very moisturized!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
I use this every single day it is seriously my favorite product of all time! I stock up at Christmas time to last me all year!
Madi P.
Madi P.
Bath, IL
Great lotion. Helps with my dry skin and doesn't break me out when I use this. I always have this lotion on me anywhere I go.
Carolyna R.
Carolyna R.
Charleston, SC
My skin feeling so soft after use and the scent is very gentle but lasts a very longboard time. The scent is very pleasing.
Kayda B.
Kayda B.
Lexington, Nc
My absolute favorite scent from bath and body. It smells delicious. Leaves my hands feeling smooth and not dry. I love it.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Shelbyville, KY
My favorite holiday scent! An absolute classic, year after year! The scent never gets old and it keeps you feeling soft!
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.