Add a Photo

#193 in Lotion
Photos (25)
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
June 11, 2016, 11:14 p.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
I CANNOT express enough how much I love this scent. It is my FAVORITE. Very good lotion. Moisturizes wonderfully. Always stick up on it. Around 5 bucks.
Abbie K.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
Aug. 29, 2016, 10:02 a.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
I love this scent so much, it is a refreshing apple smell and definitely a winter favorite. This product is affordable and leaves my skin feeling soft.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Greeley, CO
June 12, 2016, 11:50 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
This Bath & Body works body cream is one of my favorites! The smell is divine, and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized without feeling wet & sticky.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Apopka, FL
June 30, 2016, 6:47 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Yum yum yum!! This smells AMAZING and makes your skin feel so smooth! I always go to bath & body works or lotions and shower gels (and hand soap lol)
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Dec. 23, 2016, 9:58 p.m.
Review for: 2012
I love Christmas time for many reasons, one being that this scent comes back to Bath and Body! It is very nice but not overwhelming and distracting!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Urbandale, IA
June 19, 2016, 4:20 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Great smelling body cream . Definitely a Christmas type smell! Like all bath and body works creams it leaves the body feeling smooth after applyin .
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Chouteau, OK
June 2, 2016, 7:26 a.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
In the winter my skin gets so dry, this sguff heals it without leaving it feeli g greasy or oily. It is quick to absorb and for the price...AMAZING.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
July 10, 2016, 12:46 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
Keeps hands and body moisturized all day through. Nice scent. One of my favorite scents of all time. One of the best moisturizers I have ever used.
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.
Jan. 22, 2016, 10:06 a.m.
Review for: And 2014 Design
This scent smells so good! I put this on my legs after I shave, before I go to sleep and it's smooth and keeps my leg feeling smooth and shiny
Alejandra H.
Alejandra H.
Los Angeles, CA
June 25, 2016, 5:52 p.m.
Review for: Triple Moisture
I love using this lotion because it makes me smell really good. I use it mostly during the holidays. It really gets me in the holiday spirit :)
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.