Add a Photo

#32 in Lotion
Photos (24)
Mary  H.
Mary H.

I was so excited to try this body cream, unforgentley my sensitive skn didn't handle it well, that being said my daughter loves it and is always asking for me. Great scent and absorbs nicely
Colzy D.
Colzy D.

One of my must buy scents when winter arrives. It's a nice, light scent. B&BW triple moisture body cream relieves my dry skin (especially during lovely Chicago winters)...and smells amazing!
Sydney  O.
Sydney O.

These body creams are super moisturizing and the texture is in between a regular lotion and a body butter which I find to be really nice. And winter candy apple is a very nice winter scent.
Chevelle M.
Chevelle M.

I have to say all bath & bodys work lotions, soaps & sprays are amazing. I find this smell around Christmas is to die for. Every time I wear this someone always ask, "what are you wearing?"
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Brooklyn, NY

The smell is soooo amazing. Smells like pure apples and sunshine, however I do feel as if the lotion doesn't moisturize for long and I have to keep reapplying the lotion throughout the day.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Vancouver

This scent is amazing and smooth but I did notice that with the thicker creams from them my hand starting getting bumps on it so I had to stop using it which is sad but it smells amazing!!
Mallory  R.
Mallory R.
Buffalo, NY

This product has one of the best smells ever! I tend to hoard this product after the season when it's on sale and then use it year round. Leaves my skin super soft and smelling fantastic!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

This body cream is just so rich and moisturizing. The winter candy apple scent is also extremely nice and sweet. My skin feels so soft the next day when I use this cream after the shower.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse, NY

I USE THESE RELIGOUSLY. I CANNOT GET ENOUGH I HAVE ABOUT 12 RIGHT NOW, THEY KEEP YOUR SKIN HYDRATED FOR THE WHOLE DAY. THE PRICE IS REASONABLE AND I HAVE NO NEGATIVES ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
Waco, TX

This scent is amazing! This is very moisturizing and makes my skin feel so soft. Bath & Body works is awesome. I stock up since it is only offered seasonally so I can use it year round.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.

Join Now