BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Greeley, CO
This Bath & Body works body cream is one of my favorites! The smell is divine, and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized without feeling wet & sticky.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Apopka, FL
Yum yum yum!! This smells AMAZING and makes your skin feel so smooth! I always go to bath & body works or lotions and shower gels (and hand soap lol)
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
I love Christmas time for many reasons, one being that this scent comes back to Bath and Body! It is very nice but not overwhelming and distracting!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Urbandale, IA
Great smelling body cream . Definitely a Christmas type smell! Like all bath and body works creams it leaves the body feeling smooth after applyin .
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Chouteau, OK
In the winter my skin gets so dry, this sguff heals it without leaving it feeli g greasy or oily. It is quick to absorb and for the price...AMAZING.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Keeps hands and body moisturized all day through. Nice scent. One of my favorite scents of all time. One of the best moisturizers I have ever used.
Alejandra H.
Alejandra H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love using this lotion because it makes me smell really good. I use it mostly during the holidays. It really gets me in the holiday spirit :)
Kim S.
Kim S.
Dundee, OR
My 12 year old daughter loves bath and body works products and I buy them for her. I find the lotions and shower gels much too sweet smelling!
Gardenia T.
Gardenia T.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this! Leaves your skin soft and has an amazing scent. I recommend this to anyone who loves smelling good but also loves to smell good
Erica H.
Erica H.
Extremely smoothd my rough skin, quickly is absorbed and left the wonderful scent behind. It lasts for a while but not being overpowering.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.