BY BATH & BODY WORKS #78 in Lotion

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Katie M.
Amherst, OH
This scent is all kinds of sweet and magical that will make you feel like you're in candy land! It smells soooo good!
CHELSEA S.
Portsmouth, OH
Always my favorite holiday fragrance from Bath & Body Works! I try to stock up when it becomes available every year.
Sydney W.
Tigard, OR
I love this scent and it's very moisturizing. I bought the whole set! It's one of my favorite during the holidays
Kayla F.
Dayton, OH
Smells very good, it has a thick consistency, when helps me keep my skin moisturized. I would buy again.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
My favorite holiday scent. Smells amazing. The lotion makes your skin feel so soft. Not greasy or sticky.
Gillian W.
Yuma, AZ
Favorite scent for the holiday! You should get one now!! Gentle on skin and fragrance stays longer
Autumn H.
Rochester, NY
This is my favorite smell over all from bath and body Works. I would even use this in the summer.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
Smells amazing! This really moisturizers my skin without feeling sticky. It rubs in really well.
Melissa G.
I recently bought this at a great price. It smells so good and keeps my skin feeling so Soft.
Lisa W.
Hixson, TN
Wish they keep this in stock. Very moisturizing and smells so so good. Not sticky at all
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.