BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this condition you skin good?2 Answers
  • This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I...3 Answers
  • Do you guys like for the stuff you put on your body to be...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Body Cream
  • "I love the body cream. from bath and body works. my favorite would have to be the frosted wonderland! I had really dry skin but wanted something that didn't smell like a medicated lotion. so with this I feel that I hit the jack pot!! #lovebath&bodyworks #frostedwonderland #smoothskin" in 54 reviews
Kimberly P.
Has a distinctive nice smell but then a plasticy aftersmell. Being that it is a body cream, it comes out in an unappealing yellow clumpy line but once you smooth it out you'll feel the moisture. A little goes a long way Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Body Cream #bodycream #bathandbodyworks #wintercandyapple
Caroline H.
This holiday scent from Bath & Body Works just smells like Christmas to me! 😊 This scent smells fruity and yummy, but not too sweet. Bath & Body Works is also always having deals on products this time of year, so it is super affordable! I definitely recommend any of the winter candy apple products— lotions, body mists, hand soaps, etc. This also makes a great gift idea!
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
I love love love this body lotion, the scent also comes in a perfume! Has a wonderful sweet smell to it. I would use it all year but sadly it's only available around Christmas. I would highly recommend trying it out if you hadn't already!
Vivi T.
This is my favorite bath and body works scent! I love this lotion. It is so soft and smells AMAZING! It has a fresh scent, which is not too strong but smells amazing. I definitely recommend this product!
ashlee p.
Winter Candy apple is my favorite season of fragrance, I have it in so many different soaps, moisturizers, and air fresheners. It smells sweet and Christmas-y. You can apply this in the morning and it delivers Moisture to your skin until the evening, it also says true do its scent throughout the day. Thank goodness for holiday sales because that’s when I stock up on my winter candy apple for the year
Alex M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love all things Apple so this scent is perfect. I love bath and body works but sometimes think they are a little pricey. It works pretty well but I wish it kept my skin a little more moisturized. Overall I like the product a lot!
Kaley M.
Parker City
Winter candy apple is one of my favorite scents from bath and body works! It its a very sweet apple smell with a twist of cinnamon. This body cream is super hydrating. I'm obsessed
Kaitlyn S.
I don't know why my packaging is different but it's the same product, it's my favorite by far I refuse to waste any lol that's why I have been hoarding it sense I got it for christmas. The smell is amazing and the packaging is adorable, my skin is so smooth.
Shannon C.
this is pretty much the only holiday smell for body that i like. I get it every year and it just smells like chistmas to me! i love everything in this scent including the candle! wish the candle was available longer though!
Lexi W.
This is such a great body cream!!!! Love it!! This has such a wonderful sweet candy like apple scent. Its smells good enough to eat!! This is my favorite holiday scent!!! It soaks right into my skin leaving it smooth and silky!!! Highly recommend!!!
Temple A.
Dallas, Texas
Do you guys like for the stuff you put on your body to be scented or scent free? I like my facial product me to be scent free and my deodorant! I only like scents from my bath and body works lotions and perfume! Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Body Cream
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.
Ammeda a.
Does this condition you skin good?