BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normall...3 Answers
Haley C.
Haley C.
Absolutely love how moisturizing this cream is! Provides enough moisture in the winter time, but it doesn't leave a sticky film or take ages to dry. I purchased mine soon after the holiday season was over with, and got it for a great price! I love the light, sweet, and fruity scent that's not too overpowering! I would recommend all of Bath and Body Work's body creams!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Branson, MO
I have very dry skin during the winter. This stuff keeps my skin very hydrated and the scent is great. It lasts quite a while and even longer paired with the body spray. Only down side is that they take a while to soak into the skin. So you are left feeling a but sticky for a while. But overall I think it's a great product and it does what it claims
Kiersten P.
Kiersten P.
My friend got me this item for Christmas last year and it is one of the best smelling body creams ive used. I always get so many compliments about the scent and my hands are always so soft after use. I can't wait to get my hands on another bottle and hopefully the body mist as well! It fits so many of my expectations, its soooo worth the money.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Pottsville, PA
This is great for the winter time! It warms up your skin, and keeps it feeling moist. The pros- moist skin, and feeling warm when in use, cons- it is very thick and heavy on your skin. I use this in the winter months, because I use something lighter in the summer. I would recommend this product to anyone! The scent is long lasting as well!
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
I love this Body Cream, the smell is perfect for Christmas plus it's very moisturizing without the stickiness of he regular creams. It works well in my dehydrated sensitive skin. I think that the packaging makes you waste a ton of product, so when it's "finished" cut it open with scissors and get it all out, there will be a ton.left!
Megan O.
Megan O.
Lima, OH
I love this lotion so much. I use it all year around and the scent makes me so happy. The formula of this cream is very, very moisturizing. I buy it from Bath & Body works every year during the holidays when they have their awesome sales. After doing dishes or cleaning the bathroom I apply this to keep my hands from cracking.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Have lots of winter candy apple because of being gifted it at Christmas. I like the smell. I actually use it all year round. I have somewhat sensitive skin but no breakouts. I only buy it for myself when they are on sale which is often. I only gave it a three because it is not a scent I would choose I had the choice.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Macungie, PA
I got this scent of body lotion from a family member for Christmas. Although it smelt amazing as a candle, this is not the type of scent you want on your body all day long! I mean, unless your younger than 12 this is not the scent for you! It is extremely sweet and in my opinion distasteful for older women.
Mary L.
Mary L.
I love the way this smells. The scent is fresh and clean and fruity with out being too 'kiddie' smelling. It smells like apples but still also smells like fall and winter (even tho apples are a fall fruit I know I still equate fruit scents w summer). The creamy formula is not sticky and is very hydrating.
Neiby R.
Neiby R.
Edinburg
This is my favorite winter scent ever ❤️ Besides the amazing moisture that it gives to my skin I always feel happier while wearing this body cream. I use it daily while I have it, since is only available during the Christmas-y season I tend to finish it and wait until next year to get more
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.