Add a Photo

Photos (25)
Elena M.
Elena M.
Garland, TX

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Body Lotion Winter Candy Apple Exclusive Signature Body Lotion formula, fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil and protective Vitamin E, hydrates skin with moisture that lasts all day. Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and completely to leave skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished, making it the perfect daily moisturizer. * Exclusive Winter Candy Apple is a mouthwatering blend of crisp apple, candied orange and rich cinnamon spice. 8 oz Smells pretty good!!!!
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA

This scent is absolutely amazing.It's strong enough where I can smell it on me,but not so strong that it gives me a headache,which a lot of newer smelly products can do to me.I love putting it on at night to help keep my legs and arms smooth and the scent actually seems to help me get to sleep at night! It was originally 13 dollars,which I don't really like spending that much on body creams,but Bath and Body Works always has deals and I ended up getting it half off! Would definitely recommend!
Aleksandra R.
Aleksandra R.

I love love love this lotion! It's smells so good and it doesn't dry you out or anything like that, it is a very light pink color and it's so easy to go along and not watery at all. I like to stock up on it during the winter time when Bath and Body Works has the buy 3 get 2 free deal. I will get it in the lotion and body spray in the hand soap and in the shower gel. It is one of the better lotions I have used and I'm totally obsessed
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

This is my favorite scent hands down that BAth and Body Works has EVER MADE!!! I wish I could just have everything scented this! I shower in this then lotion myself up and spray myself in it. And wash my hands in it! I want everything to smell like this forever!!! I'm always so sad when the season is over!!!! I must stock up so if they ever discontinue it I'll have enough to last a while! Second best is pumpkin pecan waffle!!!!
Haley C.
Haley C.

Absolutely love how moisturizing this cream is! Provides enough moisture in the winter time, but it doesn't leave a sticky film or take ages to dry. I purchased mine soon after the holiday season was over with, and got it for a great price! I love the light, sweet, and fruity scent that's not too overpowering! I would recommend all of Bath and Body Work's body creams!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Branson, MO

I have very dry skin during the winter. This stuff keeps my skin very hydrated and the scent is great. It lasts quite a while and even longer paired with the body spray. Only down side is that they take a while to soak into the skin. So you are left feeling a but sticky for a while. But overall I think it's a great product and it does what it claims
Kiersten P.
Kiersten P.

My friend got me this item for Christmas last year and it is one of the best smelling body creams ive used. I always get so many compliments about the scent and my hands are always so soft after use. I can't wait to get my hands on another bottle and hopefully the body mist as well! It fits so many of my expectations, its soooo worth the money.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Pottsville, PA

This is great for the winter time! It warms up your skin, and keeps it feeling moist. The pros- moist skin, and feeling warm when in use, cons- it is very thick and heavy on your skin. I use this in the winter months, because I use something lighter in the summer. I would recommend this product to anyone! The scent is long lasting as well!
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA

I love this Body Cream, the smell is perfect for Christmas plus it's very moisturizing without the stickiness of he regular creams. It works well in my dehydrated sensitive skin. I think that the packaging makes you waste a ton of product, so when it's "finished" cut it open with scissors and get it all out, there will be a ton.left!
Megan O.
Megan O.
Lima, OH

I love this lotion so much. I use it all year around and the scent makes me so happy. The formula of this cream is very, very moisturizing. I buy it from Bath & Body works every year during the holidays when they have their awesome sales. After doing dishes or cleaning the bathroom I apply this to keep my hands from cracking.
Aisha P.
Aisha P.

This is one of my most favorites scents for the winter. I normally purchase the regular size bottle and mix it with baby oil. The triple moisture was just recommended to me. I was told it last 24 hours. From experience of anyone, does the 24 hours hold true? Being in the winter months it is much needed. I'm trying to see if it is worth the switch, or should I stick to my previous remedy.