Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE 3-Wick Candle

The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of soy-based wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Topped with a decorative lid! Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall

More Info

4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

Fragrance

Candied Apples, Crisp Pears, Oranges

How long do these burn for?
Has anyone bought this candle ? Does it smell like the body wash ? This is my winter favorite but I haven’t found the candle.
What’s your favorite bath and body works scent? retired or current! Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE 3-Wick Candle
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE 3-Wick Candle!
How would you rate this product?
S Bloomfield, OH
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love the smell of this candle. It is strong but not too strong. You can smell it throughout my house and I have multiple pets! They are affordable when they do the 2 for 1 or during Christmas when they do the $10! The only thing I’d change about the candles are, I wish they’d burn and last longer!
Shelby, NC
My favorite Christmas scent! I love it as a candle, lotion, body spray, and body wash. It’s great. The three wick candles are my favorite thing from bath and body works! They are the best. I love to get them when they’re on sale
NC
I absolutely love this scent! It reminds me of all the previous Christmas we had at my grandma’s house. She always makes red candy apples that are so yummy and sweet and it smells exactly like this candle!
Hutchinson, MN
Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Bianca L.
Winter is my favorite time of year and don't get me started on winter scents. Winter candy apple moves through the whole room when it is lit giving off a sweet scent of Christmas. Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE 3-Wick Candle
Saint Paul
I am obssessed with this scent!! The holidays could not be without winter candy apple! If you love a sweet aroma throughout the house, then this is definitely for you!
Monticello
PERFECT FOR FALL! Our home smells like the most wonderful autumn day, with the windows open, the cooler brisk air, the sound of the leaves falling to the ground.
Snellville, GA
I love this candle! It’s my favorite scent from bath and body works. I get it in every product during the holiday season it seems. The only thing I don’t like is how quickly these candles burn down. It’s very fast. I wait until the candles go on sale every year to purchase that’s what makes it worth the money.
Harbor City, CA
My absolute favorite Bath & Body Works scent! I've always bought the lotion and finally bought the candle during last year's candle day sale. It's perfect for the holidays (or any time of year really) and I will be purchasing this every year during the holidays.
Sylmar, CA
Smells amazing! 1 candle lasts a month, or 2 depending on how much you use them. Bath & Body Works has some of the best candles that actually fill your house with amazing scents!
I love this candle and the smell is amazing. The only downside is that these kind of burn out fast and they only have them during Christmas season. And yes they are kind of proxy but it’s totally worth it because they are great quality
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bethlehem, PA
a year ago
Today was Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE 3-Wick Candle annual $8, 3 wick candle sale. How many did you get ? Which was your favorite? Mines was the campsite coffee and I grabbed the last one in my store.