Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple 3-Wick Candle

by Bath & Body Works

The scent of Candied Apples, Crisp Pears & Oranges in the room-filling fragrance of our 3-Wick Candle with Essential Oils

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple 3-Wick Candle!
Kortney U.
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Kortney U.
Love love love the winter candy apple candle ahhhhh I’m ADDICTED!!! Lights up a room! Smells sooo good!! I love all of bath and body works candles they really smell up a room and I bought their cute candle holder that I love so much🦄🦄🦄✨🍭!!. I also I found these other smell good candles from aldis , I haven’t used them yet but they smell super good especially the valentines candle like omggg !! And their candles are only $3.99 at aldis so I totally recommend all these candles!!
Sara R.
Sunnyside, NY
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Sara R.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
The candle smells great. I don’t like very powerful smells because they make me dizzy but this one is light and smells amazing.
Mary G.
Beaumont, CA
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Mary G.
One of my fav bath and body works 3-wick candles. The throw is really good and I think because this scent comes back year after year, that it brings back a lot of Christmas memories whenever I smell it. Definitely recommend.
Kelly H.
This is my absolute favorite scent. The candle makes your entire house smell wonderful. It will burn for hours and hours. It's a little pricey but they are always going on sale!!!!!
Steffi M.
Tallmadge, OH
This is the best scent ever. I stock up every year when it comes out. Perfect winter scent!
Samaa R.
nyc
Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Samaa R.
THIS CANDLE IS AMAZING I USE IT ALL YEAR AROUND DEFINITELY ONE OF MY TOP FAVORITE SCENTS FROM BATH AND BODY WORKS!
Erin N.
Ormond Beach, FL
The best smelling candle! I love how it smells my entire house and lasts! Super affordable and worth revert penny! Highly recommend
hallee A.
Midland, TX
I wish they had this one year round! soo good makes my house smell amazing! love these!
Meagan D.
Loveland, CO
This made my apartment smell fantastic! I'll definitely be going back this holiday season to find out if they make this one this year! It's not overbearing with how sweet it is, it's perfectly balanced.
lois S.
Princeton, WV
I got this for Christmas and the smell is amazing. Everyone loved my candle and wish they had got the candy apple scent. I love Bath and Body Works!!

Looking for your answer?