BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Apply with a washcloth or sponge to create a rich, cleansing lather. see more...

• Where can I find this with the best rates?2 Answers
Tatiana P.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple more...
The scent was really delicious! I loved how bubbly/luscious the body wash became in the shower, it was a relaxing. Just a little bit of the product went a long way! And I didn't notice the scent lingering too much longer after the shower, so feel free to put on a perfume/body splash.
Katrina K.
Glenville
Review for: Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple, Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple more...
I love Bath and Body Works!! I buy this scent every fall! It smells just like apples on the fall time. I use the shower gel everyday from this company. It is gentle on the skin. I def buy this product all the time and would recommend for others.
kira h.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Smells great and I'm sure it's a good product, but I can't use bath and body works products they use aloe in all there stuff and Im allergic, to bad because they ready do smell great!!!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Review for: Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple more...
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works Winter Candy Apple Shower Gel 10 fl oz/296mL
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple more...
My favorite item from bath and body this smells the best out of all the other lotions or body washes! It only is around the holidays which is a bummer but when semi annual is around I buy a ton of it!
Lexi W.
This is a great bodywash that leaves my skin so soft and clean!!! This has such a wonderful sweet candy like apple scent. Its smells good enough to eat!! This is my favorite holiday scent!!! Highly recommend!!!
Alyssa M.
s
Review for: Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple more...
I love this lotion! It smells good and is super nice and smooth on my legs! I got it at bath and body works and I am almost done with it! A great buy and it’s easy to apply.
Sarah A.
Modesto, CA
My mom and I are completely obsessed with this scent. It smells like the perfect mix of apple and candy and it's not too overpowering. We buy literally a year's worth every year after Christmas so we don't have to go without until the next winter season. The shower gel is awesome for shaving and the shea butter lotion is great for feet and legs. I would recommend it to anyone.
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
I really enjoy this scent and the name of it actually describes the scent. It smells like Apple with a bit of sweetness. It lathers up nicely and paired with the matching lotion the scent lingers for a while. I like the packaging and the right amount of product comes out to where it will last quite a long time.
Keosha B.
Washington, DC
OMG I love this scent it's use it year round I buy it in bulk and have my scent all year long it's my favorite and one of my staples in the bathroom I stock up during sales and I'm so happy about friend getting me this for a gift and we have had a soapmance every since you can get this online or in store
Sadia Z.
Where can I find this with the best rates?