BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Apply with a washcloth or sponge to create a rich, cleansing lather. see more...

• Where can I find this with the best rates?2 Answers
kira h.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Smells great and I'm sure it's a good product, but I can't use bath and body works products they use aloe in all there stuff and Im allergic, to bad because they ready do smell great!!!
Alyssa M.
s
Review for: Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple more...
I love this lotion! It smells good and is super nice and smooth on my legs! I got it at bath and body works and I am almost done with it! A great buy and it’s easy to apply.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple more...
My favorite item from bath and body this smells the best out of all the other lotions or body washes! It only is around the holidays which is a bummer but when semi annual is around I buy a ton of it!
Savannah S.
Review for: Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple more...
I got this for my birthday and I just love the smell. It make my hands feel so moisturizing I just love it I can't really say much about it. I just love it I use it everyday.
Lexi W.
This is a great bodywash that leaves my skin so soft and clean!!! This has such a wonderful sweet candy like apple scent. Its smells good enough to eat!! This is my favorite holiday scent!!! Highly recommend!!!
Sarah A.
Modesto, Ca
My mom and I are completely obsessed with this scent. It smells like the perfect mix of apple and candy and it's not too overpowering. We buy literally a year's worth every year after Christmas so we don't have to go without until the next winter season. The shower gel is awesome for shaving and the shea butter lotion is great for feet and legs. I would recommend it to anyone.
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
I really enjoy this scent and the name of it actually describes the scent. It smells like Apple with a bit of sweetness. It lathers up nicely and paired with the matching lotion the scent lingers for a while. I like the packaging and the right amount of product comes out to where it will last quite a long time.
Keosha B.
Washington, DC
OMG I love this scent it's use it year round I buy it in bulk and have my scent all year long it's my favorite and one of my staples in the bathroom I stock up during sales and I'm so happy about friend getting me this for a gift and we have had a soapmance every since you can get this online or in store
Molly F.
This is my number one Christmas must have! It's been my favorite holiday scent for several years now. I always go and buy a bunch of the hand sanitizers, lotions, body wash, and mists. Love love love.
Kaileigh E.
Chester, OK
This is my absolute favorite smell from Bath & Body works! I make sure I stock up every Christmas since it is only seasonal. You will not go wrong with this smell.. it smells like Christmas everytime you use it!
Sadia Z.
Where can I find this with the best rates?