BY BATH & BODY WORKS

3 Piece Bath & Body Works Wild Madagascar Vanilla Fragrance Gift Set- An exclusive blend of Madagascar Vanilla Accord, African Pear, Wild Jasmine, and White Sandalwood creates a fragrance masterpiece. Sexy and irresistible- the perfect addition to your...

Bath & Body Works® Wild Madagascar Vanilla Whipped Shimmer Butter
  • "I am in love with this product. I love all things moisturizing and shimmery and this product is both. " in 14 reviews
Selena G.
Springfield, MA
I love this lotion bath and body works is my go to place weekly for my beauty need as well as candles.
I love their broad selection in lotions and mists. This lotion smells tropical with a vanilla base note it's a foamy but creamy texture with a pump for no meds . I love applying this after my shower to give my skin a good hydration as well as a summer glow the shimmer gives although it's subtle its build-able. I absolutely love all Bath and Body Works Products filled with skin nutrients as a bade ingredient Shea Butter is used to hydrate skin as well as Healing scars, stretch marks , sun damage Shea butter is multifunctional for your skin benefits and its in all or most bath and body products. I highly recommend this !
Keianna F.
I absolutely love this body butter. First of all, it smells amazing. It's not too fruity smelling or overpowering with vanilla, the combo is just right. It makes my skin feel so soft and the glow is phenomenal. The shimmer/glitter isn't overpowering or trashy looking, it's very subtle. I love the applicator and bottle it comes in because it helps reduce messiness, not that the product is messy at all. It's great and I would definitely recommend. Every where I go I get compliments on how radiant my skin looks and how great I smell when I wear this product. My boyfriend loves the fact that it makes my skin soft to the touch. invest ladies!
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,639 reviews
Everything that I have ever tried at bath and body works has smelled absolutely amazing! They always have big sales going on and coupons in the mail. I love this store and it makes for great Christmas gifts! Highly recommend! Will buy again!
Elizabeth H.
Carthage, IN
It’s ok the scent isn’t my favorite but it’s ok. It’s not over powering and that’s nice. I honestly don’t like the shimmer in it. I got this product like 2 years ago for Christmas and I’m still using it.
Maria B.
My mom and I bought this product during their annual sale and we immediately fell in love with it. We both liked how smooth it is when applied to skin and the shimmer gives it that extra glow. The only thing that I think I would change is the container that it is in. It is in a metal container where you have to press the top and it dispenses out. My mom and I accidentally dropped ours and every since then we couldn't use it since the top where it dispenses from broke. It was a shame because we still had half a bottle! But other than that, it's a definite must try especially if you want a little shimmer to your skin.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Not a bad product but not something I reach for on a daily. This smells amazing!! The only bad part is that it feels kind of sticky and stays tacky on the skin even when dried and the biggest thing I didn't like was the amount of glitter. It was drenched in glitter, glitter would get on my bed, car seat, towel, anywhere I would sit. I use it once in awhile if I want a little shimmer on the body for the pool, I'll squeeze this product with a non scented lotion.
Aimee W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Alright let me get this straight- I am not into the fruity, overpowering lotions that Bath and Body Works is really good at making. Those take me straight back to seventh grade and that's an instant headache. Back to the point- Madagascar Vanilla is subtle and lovely. I really love it enough to incorporate into my everyday routine. My one complaint would be the whipped texture.. That is something I can definitely get over.
Josh R.
French Lick, IN
This amazing body butter will leave your skin feeling as soft as a baby! You get a wonderful warm vanilla scent with this shimmery butter that is absolutely to die for. The consistency of this product is phenomenal; it doesn't leave your body feeling greasy like a lot of body butters do. This whipped shimmer butter literally has the texture of whipped butter. It is so light and fluffy that you wish you could just bath in it.
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that wants to have silky smooth skin again and feel like a Madagascar princess
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Can we add a few more stars for this product?! OMG this scent is just unbelievable! It doesn't smell at all like the sickeningly sweet vanilla lotions you might pick up at the big box stores. This scent is complimentary to a variety of other scents, not overpowering and perfect for all year long wear.
Stacey Z.
Sapulpa, OK
I absolutely Love this body wash. The scent is amazing and actually stays with you all day. I also love the way my skin feels after washing! I tend to have dry skin on my arms and legs and after using Bath and Body works Wish Vanilla & Apple Fizz shower gel my skin feels hydrated and refreshed.
Marcie M.