Baylie P.
Simi Valley, CA
Smells amazing and really moisturizing. Would recommend to anyone of any age. Good price too
Haley J.
Cambria, WI
I love the smell of this and having it in the moisturizing body butter makes is even better
bronceado m.
doral, florida
Lo maximo el olor a vainilla mi favorito me encanara esta fragancia lo máximo lo recomiendo
Angela R.
Morgantown, WV
I love this scent. One of my favorites. It has a great vanilla smell with a hint of musk.
Brittany D.
Dallas, TX
This body butter moisturizers my skin and makes it so soft. The smell is also so nice!
Mila D.
Maywood, NJ
I love it it's amazing!! It leaves your skin so soft and it smells so good!
Tomei S.
Cheshire, Cheshire
I use this lotion/body butter after I take my makeup off and when I wash my face in the morning. It leaves my skin feeling so fresh and rejuvenated after a long day and rubs into nothing on my skin. The scent is a very interesting scent, its vanilla with a hint of lavender and just has a fresh scent that lasts.
Devika M.
Saint-Lin , QC
This body butter moisturizes my skin so beautifully. It's hard to find something that works well for me because I have severely dry skin but this is amazing. I love the scent of this one in particular. Long lasting. Believe it or not I have severely dry skin on my face as well. So bad it burns sometimes and my skin drinks at cream and dries again so I decided to try this on a part and now every night I use this before bed on my face. Yes you read right and I get no breakouts and my skin feels soft and doesn't dry out through the night. I wouldn't recommend using it on your face if you have anything other then skin and even if you do test a small area first. Everyone is different but I definitely love this and Japanese Cherry Blossom!
Kesia S.
Love the scent of this one! As the name tells you is sweet it a touch of wildness. Normally vanilla is very soft but this combination makes it stronger without stealing the vanilla sweetness. Is one of my favorites. Very creamy. Like to use it on cold days when you need that extra coat of moisture.
Briana S.
Mooresville, NC
The price could be a little cheaper, but it's really creamy and thick. I prefer this over the lotion just because I have dry skin and this is a better mosturizer.
Christy C.
Does this lotion feel greasy?