BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Wild Madagascar Vanilla Ultra Shea Body Butter 7 Oz.
  • "I seriously love this stuff!! It's perfect for softening and moisturizing your skin. The smell is so good, it could be a little strong for people who don't like a lot of smell in their products, but if you like to smell good you'll love it!! Ive but this for myself and as gifts for family and friends, I definitely recommend!" in 13 reviews
  • "I love this because it is a great body butter that smells like cake. I also love using it after I shave so my legs don't get itchy and dry from shaving. It also keeps my legs feel moisturized and I totally recommend this." in 9 reviews
Raydus B.
Stuttgart, AR
I love the bath and body works lotions and body butters. I do like this scent, but sometimes I find it a little too strong, or too sweet that it can give me a headache. But the formula is amazing.
Ainsley V.
Mulvane, KS
This is an excellent body butter. Anything from Bath and Body works is really amazing! I find that this scent is really good if you are sensitive or if you really like vanilla. I would repurchase this all the time. I would recommend this to anyone dealing with dry skin.
Brittany r.
Chesapeake, OH
I abosoulty love the Madagascar Vanilla Ultra. No, it wasn't harsh on the skin it was rather gentle. I purchased it at Bath & Body Works in the mall. It was long lasting and left a wonderful scent. i would recommend it and I'll be purchasing more in the future.
Dawn L.
San Diego, CA
Smells wonderful, not too sweet, has a long lasting scent. If you have really dry skin it will be great, I found it to be a bit too greay feeling for me, but I would definitely give it another try based on smell alone.
Jessica T.
Marlborough, MA
This product smells amazing!!! I am devastated that they discontinued this scent. I like the Shea butter better than regular lotion--it just make my skin feel more moisturized. I always but B&BW when it's on sales B3G3 free--makes it all so affordable!
Nicole L.
Nixa, MO
This body butter smells very strongly. The smell is a nice vanilla scent. However it is very overpowering. The lotion itself is a little watery. It moisturizes well but not superbly. I have sensitive skin and I've never had any issues with it bothering me.
trista l.
Scottsburg, IN
Loved this lotion I normally have very dry itchy skin after a shower I love my showers hot but when I used this a few times my skin became softer to the touch and also smelled amazing
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Leaves your feeling extra moisterized. I love the packaging also the fragrance. The price is pretty affordable and I love that bath and body Works give your coupons on your way out.
Berenice S.
this shea body butter is a must have for everyone. there are so many different scents to choose from. the price is good for the amount you get and for what it does to your body
Tina T.
Tampa, FL
Beautiful product! Makes my skin very smooth and ash-free! Being a darker woman, my skin tends to get ashy when it's hot or cold out, and the lotion helps prevent that from happening, and helps my skin smell good and stay smooth.
Christy C.
Does this lotion feel greasy?