BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Wild Madagascar Vanilla Ultra Shea Body Butter 7 Oz.
  • "I seriously love this stuff!! It's perfect for softening and moisturizing your skin. The smell is so good, it could be a little strong for people who don't like a lot of smell in their products, but if you like to smell good you'll love it!! Ive but this for myself and as gifts for family and friends, I definitely recommend!" in 13 reviews
  • "I love this because it is a great body butter that smells like cake. I also love using it after I shave so my legs don't get itchy and dry from shaving. It also keeps my legs feel moisturized and I totally recommend this." in 9 reviews
Tyanna D.
Bath and Body is my weakness. And Wild Madagascar just happens to be my favorite. The Shea body butter is so moisturizing. All tho if you have oily skin this product wouldn't be for you. But in the summer my skin gets really dry so this product is perfect for me.
Kaylee M.
Vanceburg, KY
Jennifer G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Love love love this body butter! It makes my skin feel so smooth and makes it look amazing! The Wild Madagascar Vanilla smells so fresh and sweet! When I'm only wearing the lotion and no other perfumes I'm asked constantly what I'm wearing - needless to say it's only lotion! :)
Priscila S.
Camp Hill, PA
Wonderful, I love body butter type of lotion, but some brands are not thick enough or oily enough (my skin is super dry). A little bit pricey I would say, but is worth it! You gonna be surprised with the scent, is something else, is like white chocolate, totally #hubbyapproved.
Ashley H.
Norcross, GA
I absolutely love this lotion. It is thick and moisturizing without leaving my skin feeling oily and gross. It is really great on dry skin. It is a bit on the expensive side but you can often get it on sale for a reasonable price as Bath and Body Works has sales often.
Madison d.
Amazing, Amazing product! the texture is uncanny on this body butter. Very afordable and a purchase I will continue to make. The scent isn't over thrown, very distinct, gentle on all skin types. I recommend this body butter above all, my favorite thus far!
Devondra B.
Charlotte, NC
This body lotion smells really good and provides a decent amount of moisture to dry skin. Shea butter is the first ingredient (yay!).
I like to pair this with my thick sunscreen to lighten the consistency and provide moisture.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Ellie J.
Although this scent is popular, I can't stand it. Puttting this on gives me a horrible headache, so I don't find myself ever using it. After I bought this body butter, it just sat on a shelf in my bathroom. However, the body butter is hydrating, so I'd find a different scent and purchase.
Raven G.
Palm Coast, FL
I absolutely love love love this scent. I brought the perfume, bodymist, shower gel and lotion. I use the Body butter when I'm going out because the smell stays with you all day. It is sooo smooth going on.
Christy C.
Does this lotion feel greasy?