BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Wild Madagascar Vanilla Ultra Shea Body Butter 7 Oz.
  • "I seriously love this stuff!! It's perfect for softening and moisturizing your skin. The smell is so good, it could be a little strong for people who don't like a lot of smell in their products, but if you like to smell good you'll love it!! Ive but this for myself and as gifts for family and friends, I definitely recommend!" in 13 reviews
  • "I love this because it is a great body butter that smells like cake. I also love using it after I shave so my legs don't get itchy and dry from shaving. It also keeps my legs feel moisturized and I totally recommend this." in 9 reviews
Wendy H.
I was heartbroken when I discovered that Bath & Body Works was retiring this scent. I mean, I had just discovered it! I was happily surprised to find this body butter at a recent semi-annual sale. I snatched it up quick, I can tell you. I found the amount of product to be substantial. The scent was concentrated enough to last. The consistency is thicker than expected. I found that you only need a small amount as overdoing it can make you feel as though you have suffocated your pores. Great smell, but use only a little at a time!
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
This is my all time favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. They need to bring it back!! I love the ultra shea body butters more than their lotions; they are thick and smooth and rub into the skin so nicely. They feel and smell luxurious. And you can't beat the Bath and Body Works offers they have regularly on their signature lines.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
I just picked this up at the semi annual sale and I am so glad I did. This body butter smells amazing, it's sweet , but not cloying like most vanilla fragrances. It is thick and super moisturizing and the fragrance lingers all day. Love this stuff!
Amber Z.
Boston
love the scent, the texture and how thick it is. when you lather it on your body it really feels moisturizing. but i think it's not worth the price when there's cheaper lotions that might not have the great scent but are just as moisturizing :)
Jessica B.
Birmingham, AL
This is so good. It's thick and it smells awesome. It also keeps you moisturized and it leaves your skin soft. I like it because it doesn't just smell like plain vanilla.
Rozalina Y.
Love these body butters! I got them on sale and they smell amazing! They leave my skin feeling so soft and smooth especially during the winter when my skin is super dry
Sherry J.
This has been the best find yet at Bath and Body Works. It smells amazing! One thing that I've noticed about this brand though, some of the products in a single scent line sometimes don't match up. For example, the Wild Madagascar Vanilla Body Butter smells significantly different from the shower gel. It is almost like they are two different scents. Don't like the shower gel at all.

But this body butter makes your skin feel so smooth and soft. I like to use it at night all over and I put socks on after putting it on my feet. When I wake up in the morning my feet feel amazing!
Amy T.
This is my FAVORITE FALL LOTION!!! The fragrance is heady and sensual and has an earthy undertone - a perfect match for the falling leaves. The texture is smooth, silky and whipped to perfection. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone!!
Jamie G.
Fort Madison, IA
It is rare for me to find a Body Butter I actually enjoy. I am mot usually a person that loves the real thickness that body butter normally have, however tjis is am exception. I loved the scent amd it felt so good on my skin. It was nourishing and silky smooth. It really helped with my dry skin.
Taylor B.
Bloomington, IN
Let's start with the scent, Bath and Body always smells amazing. It's hard to go wrong with Vanilla, but this is perfect! It's not too sweet, so you don't smell like a cupcake, it's just the right amount of Vanilla you want to wear. Their body bodies, I've had a few scents, are great. I feel moisturizered all day, and never greasy. What more can you ask? I give it 4/5 for the packaging. Great price but I wish it was thicker or glass. I dropped it from my shelf and it cracked.
Christy C.
Does this lotion feel greasy?