BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Saya W.
This lotion smells really good, and I especially love it because vanilla is one of my favorite scents. The smell can be a little strong for some people, but it also lasts a long time which is great. In addition, the lotion makes my skin feel incredibly soft, and when I put it on before I go to bed, I can still feel the softness the next day! Lastly, the price is very reasonable too which makes it even better.
Danica S.
I have never gotten so many compliments from a lotion in my life. People always think that it's perfume and it is just the greatest feeling telling them it's lotion! It smells amazing and it lasts a long time.
Farah J.
I love the smell of this lotion. It reminds me of my childhood vacations and the vanilla coconut smells. It's not to sweet or overpowering and it just gets me every time. I run out of this fast! I also take it on all my trips and leave one in my car. Buy when theres a sale!
Stephanie H.
Hills, IA
This is my favorite smell from bath and body works! It went on sale awhile ago and I bought all they had in store in every lotion, bath stuff and soap I could find. I'd recommend it! Not sure how to describe the smell but it's awesome!
Fiorentina C.
It smell so good, is moisturizing and have vitamin E for the skin making it soft, used everyday, u don't need to use so much product. i buy it again and again i really loved and i think this is one of the best odor lotion from bath & body works have made it. is cool for travel
Larissa M.
Very moisturizing and light scent. The scent is not overwhelming but lasts for hours! I use right out of shower and my skin has not been dry all winter. Highly recommend.
Alexis B.
Tucker, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of this. I bought this because I needed some lotion to keep in my purse. I love how this makes me smell. It's not too strong, it's just enough to make people wonder what you are wearing. My sister loves this scent too so I bought her a set with the body wash, ultra Shea lotion, and the scrub.
Cynthia R.
Live Oak, CA
I freaking LOVE this lotion and everyother lotion scent of Bath & Body Works! They smell so freaking good! I always get compliments : "dam you smell good" "what is that? it smells good" "you always smell good". My bf loves it on me lol. I put lotion on then spray their body spray to top it off.
Hannah P.
Durham, NC
I love vanilla scented products. But this one just didn't do it for me. It's not a true vanilla scent. I would much rather purchase one of their other vanilla scented lotions. This one was almost a floral my vanilla which it kinda odd for a vanilla scent.
Abby M.
The smell of this is so sweet but not overpowering. I'd never heard of a Madagascar vanilla before but it's better than all the rest! The smell lingers for hours and the softness of my skin isn't so bad either. This lotion is a must-have for any Bath and Body Works lover.