Bath & Body Works Wild Honeysuckle Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Danielle M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Rachel W.
Dyersburg, TN
This smells so good. I have been using it constantly. I get so many complements on the smell. Also it's bath and body Works and we all know they have the best lotions. Keeps my skin soft and smooth while smelling beautiful. Would highly recommend.
Kelly T.
Sanford, NC
Just like lotion! It works very well! I love it. But it actually moisturized. It was on sale and I was able to get a second product too. I love the body sprays best though. No need to improve anything. Hell yes! Shop here every time!
Tralana S.
I am a huge fan of Bath & Body Works. Wild honeysuckle is one of my favorite scents. It's a very clean floral scent. When I get out of the shower I immediately put this on and it gives my whole body is fresh floral smell. With all of Bath & Body Works triple cream this lotion is made with shea butter. Shea butter helps to moisturize and lock in the moisture in your body. This also helps to keep my body soft as a baby. Yes I will recommend this to friends and family actually I have bought this for friends and family.
paullette h.
I love the Triple Moisture Body Cream formula from Bath and Body Works because it gives you long lasting moisture without the sticky feeling. The Honeysuckle scent is one of my favorites. Its a true honeysuckle scent reminescent of a spring stroll in a vast southern garden. Not as heavy as magnolia but not as faint as tigerlilies. A beautiful floral without being overtly sweet or overpowering.
Bethany S.
Greensboro, NC
I'm absolutely in love with this scent I really wish it wasn't something B&B was discontinuing as that seems to happen to all my favorite scents of theirs but thankfully I stocked up upon hearing that information. I would recommend it to anyone who loves the light but sweet scent of honeysuckle unlike other honeysuckle scented products this is the closets I've ever had a product to actually smell like honeysuckles!
Holly P.
Huntsville, AL
My favorite Bath and Body works scent! I make sure to stock up during their semi-annual sales, and use after showering with the shower gel in a matching scent every day! The shea lotions are long-lasting, and the bottle itself lasts for months. I always get compliments on this scent!
Rachel L.
Russia, OH
This is my go-to for my dry, flaky, papery legs. The scent is quite powerful, though, so the sensitive noses may not like it so much. But if you like scents, you will love the quality of this cream. I use it after a shower on legs and elbows, and you would not believe how soft and smooth skin is even 12-24 hours later!
Christina T.
Greenville, SC
I absolute adore this scent from Bath and Body! I use this formula every single day before leaving for work, and the scent of all of their lotions stays on! I love the way my skin feels because of this product! Plus, it's a perk to smell line honeysuckles!
Melissa M.
Victor, NY
The smell of this product is amazing. It's very smooth in your hands and all over your body. It's not too pricey especially if you do the deals. It's easily found at the store and I would recommend it to anyone.
Amanda B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Bath & Body Works lotions and creams! The triple moisture creams are definitely more moisturizing than the regular lotions and a little more expensive too but you don't need as much. I like to use this kind for my hands at night which get really dry.