Bath & Body Works Wild Honeysuckle Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Danielle M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Rachel W.
Dyersburg, TN
This smells so good. I have been using it constantly. I get so many complements on the smell. Also it's bath and body Works and we all know they have the best lotions. Keeps my skin soft and smooth while smelling beautiful. Would highly recommend.
Kelly T.
Sanford, NC
Just like lotion! It works very well! I love it. But it actually moisturized. It was on sale and I was able to get a second product too. I love the body sprays best though. No need to improve anything. Hell yes! Shop here every time!
Julia E.
This is one of my favorite scents from bath and body. I prefer the body cream over the regular lotion because I feel it moisturizes my skin better.
Megan C.
Ocoee, FL
I love the way this lotion smells it is one of my fav scents. The scent is not over powering and leaves your skin smelling like it for hours. I feel it is a great moisturizer.
trish s.
Green lane, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells great and works amazingly! These lotions add so much moisture to my skin, however I've noticed if I use to much my skin gets kind of greasy!
Lexie B.
York, PA
I love this scent and all the other scents offered for this lotion but, I hate the actual lotion! I find that it leaves me with greasy hands, yes it does moisturize but it leaves behind a sheet of grease!
Madison G.
I love the smell but it makes my skin greasey and doesn't feel like it soaks in, like it just sits on top of my skin.
michaela w.
Kennewick, WA
This is my favorite scent. It makes me really sad that is was one that got discontinued but I would definitely repurchase if it became available again.
Alicia J.
Prosser, WA
Smells Amazing!!! Bath and Body Works can never go wrong! Plus keeps my hands ery hydrated!
Taylor  W.
Waupun, WI
Delightful scent! Love this product, you don't need much. A little goes a long ways, and it makes your skin so soft. Best time to use it would be after shaving right after towel drying off!