Bath & Body Works WILD HONEYSUCKLE Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
The floral scent of fresh honeysuckle, freesia & whitewood

OVERVIEW
Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft, smooth and lightly scented!

Does the scent linger after you wash your hands, or does it dissipate pretty quickly?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works WILD HONEYSUCKLE Gentle Foaming Hand Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle C.
Syracuse, NY
Nice and light, fresh scent. Gets the job done in cleaning your hands. Met my expectations, and smells great!
Spring C.
Belleville, IL
Love the smell if this product. Also you can get great deals if you go during sale times. My guests always love this scent.
Irum S.
Brandon, FL
Love love love this product. I love bath body stuff and their amazing deals I got so much stuff specially the hand wash soaps it's great to have it in your house
Jaz R.
I love the foam soaps. It feels like when your a kid again playing with bubbles. Love the different scents. So addicted and love when the holiday collections comes out. Smells so yummy good.
Richard A.
San Diego , CA
Bath and body works foaming hand soaps are a household favorite. I am constantly keeping an eye out for sales so I can stock up on them. They clean well, smell great and don't strip the moisture from my hands. The foam keeps the soap on my hands not all over the counter. Anytime I get oil and grease on my hands and have to use a specialty automotive hand cleaner I always follow up with bath and body works foaming cleaner to get the stuff left behind and keep my skin from drying out.
Blanca E.
I like the smell of it and softness of the soap. Theres more options too with the same quality.
Amanda R.
I love bath and body works foaming soaps. The honeysuckle is a beautiful scent and your hands feel clean but not dried out. I also heard foam soap is better for your drain!
Armita R.
Beverly Hills, CA
Bath & Body Works WILD HONEYSUCKLE Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Armita R.
Literarily my favorite hand soap!! I buy it in bulk, it has the perfect scent without being over powering, and leaves my hands completely clean and not slippery like some soaps do
Amy S.
Cibolo, TX
Smells great and love its antibacterial. Thats the main reason I picked it out. Only thing that I didn't like it causes dryness.
Nicole L.
Oviedo, FL
I love these gentle foaming hand soaps! I am very sensitive and they do not bother my allergies or irritate my skin. They also do not dry out my hands, as I wash my hands frequently. I use this soap every day. It is also very affordable when they have sales and coupons. Would highly recommend.