BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Brooke L.
Charleston, WV
This is my absolute favorite of the spring collection!!! I usually will go out and buy the complete collection for my birthday. I love the sweet scent of the berries and the light floral notes of the tulips. The body wash and lotion make my skin feel so soft and smell so good. The body spray gives me a splash of smell good throughout the day. I just cannot explain how much I love this scent.
Amber V.
Redding, CA
This was a fabulous scent that B&BW got rid of. One of things I don't love about them is they come out with great scents but only for a limited time. Only a few make it as permanent pieces. This goes to show that once we find a scent we like, but A LOT! The scent is exactly as the label states: berry with a light floral scent. The formula is very smooth & absorbs quickly into my skin.
Shaina B.
Goose Creek, SC
The wild berry and tulips body shower gel and lotion combo smells great! The shower gel is gentle and does not dry out my sensitive skin. The lotion is a little too sticky, but it smells great. I bought it during the semi-annual sale, so I got a great deal!
Ashley M.
Buckeye, AZ
Of course you could smell this before you get it to make sure you like the smell but I love it and I love the way it feels going on. it's rich and creamy in non-greasy and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth and smelling good for hours
Marcia H.
Dallas, TX
Received this product from a friend as a gift. Absolutely loved it, but was disappointed when it wasn't available to purchase instore.
Arline S.
Holiday, FL
I always love the smell of Wild Berries..smells great but just a little sticky as a lotion..be sure to rub it in good..got as a gift
Olivia 🌿.
Bath and body works is a good lotion with a good smell. Some scents are overpowering and chemical, but it’s all up for preference
Naomi R.
Omg this smells so good and stay on for a while. Feels great, make me feel really fresh. I would totally buy this product again
Simone S.
Bronx, NY
I brought this product couple months ago for myself and a friend. Totally enjoyed it, but hopefully the bring it back soon.
Rachel D.
78240
Love BBW triple moisturizing creams! This scent is great for summer time. It's a more mellow scent that is not too loud.
Kori M.
Hammond, LA
Does it have a perfume too ?