Bath & Body Works® Wild Barn Fresh Linen Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Meg M.Bath & Body Works® Wild Barn Fresh Linen Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Theresa C.Bath & Body Works® Wild Barn Fresh Linen Concentrated Room Spray uploaded by Theresa C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #87 in Air Fresheners

Kay H.
Anaheim, CA
Easily my favorite year round used room spray. Nothing is as fresh as fresh linen scents. Everyone always compliments it, or makes a comment on it after they’re done in the bathroom. Easy to get, usually a deal of some sort or coupon to make this an affordable regular purchase
Abbie P.
Republic
I love the fresh smell of this spray! It didn’t leave my floors or furniture feeling wet, I was highly impressed with the quality. It’s a little more expensive for the amount you get. But the quality makes up for it for sure!
rachel M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This scent is great! It’s not too strong and overpowering, but it’s enough that you can smell it and not get a headache or sick of the smell. For me I get sensitive to certain smells if it’s too strong, so this is perfect for me!
Haylie B.
Nephi, Ut
I love these concentrated room spray’s, the variety they have is great and I love the smell of clean laundry. I was very satisfied with the smell and they are very affordable. Bath and Bodyworks is always having sales and coupons that you can use to purchase these which is great.
TAMIA M.
Suisun City
I love this air freshener because it leaves a long lasting smell literally has your house smelling great for more than a day. Bath & Body Works® HOLIDAY Room Spray
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, GA
Something that smells clean and fresh is always my favorite way to go! I never like something that takes my breath away. Bath and body rooms sprays are always a go to. Small bottles to take traveling or almost any where with you. All the smells are strong and last long!
Kendra G.
Super fresh. Easy to spray. Gives you perfect amount every time. Lingers and doesn’t just go away. Not overpowering smell. Quite affordable. Lots of product. Highly recommend to many people.
Amanda B.
Brandon, FL
Love this product! Doesn’t smell too much like cotton like most linen smells so. Smells super light, clean, and very refreshing! Great price point with bath and body works deals. My favorite scent from their room sprays!
Heather R.
This product is ok. I can smell it when it’s 1st sprayed but loses the scent shortly after. I would say I’m disappointed with this product. It’s a-little pricy for what you get. I would have to say I don’t recommend it.
Caroline Y.
Greece, NY
Very clean smell! One small spray will refresh an entire room. Typically used in the bathrooms but also to freshen rooms if company is coming. Product lasts a long time so it’s very cost effective. Would recommend!