Bath & Body Works® Wild Apple Daffodil Body Lotion uploaded by Ammita W.Bath & Body Works® Wild Apple Daffodil Body Lotion uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy Bath Body Works Body Creams Body Lotions - Bath Body Works Wild Apple Daffodil 8.0 oz Body Lotion

Ashtyn M.
I have the mini version of this item, but it lasts quite a while. It smells beautiful, and it’s super smooth on the skin. Bath and body works lotions keep my skin hydrated for hours. I have so many of their products!
Ammita W.
Durham, NC
As much as I love Bath and Body Works , this scent did not live up to the standards of many other fragrances B&BW produces. Initially in store the scent was lovely. As time goes on the scent appears to become weaker and weaker. Not only that but the scent has a funny after scent as well. As stated before I LOVE B&BW and will continue to make purchaces from them but I was not upset to see this fragrance go! I will not be recommending this specific product to others.
Samantha R.
I like buying the bundles of 3 because you save a couple bucks. If you bought the 3 lotions separately they would cost more. Another thing I like about this is the scent, I think bath and body works always comes out with the best scents.
Karen K.
Hesperia, CA
These products are always given to me as a gift or vice versa. Not many people realize that these products last a long time which is great for beauty essentials.
Stephanie R.
This is my favorite spring/summer lotion ever! It smells so good and stays on for a long period of time. This is my boyfriends favorite scent as well because it reminds him that summer is almost here haha. Keeps your skin smooth and smelling good!
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
I love this lotion! The scent us so good and not overly strong! Great product to use after getting! out of the shower and to use right before getting dressed. Also a great thing to keep in your purse for adding a little moisture and a great scent whenever you need it!
Chelsea T.
Lincoln, NE
Good product. Love everything that I've gotten from bath and body. All of the scents are amazing. Usually hit the sales to get more products :) I really love their scent sprays. Some of the lotions I can't use. I would definitely recommend to others.
Alexia G.
Fairfield, AL
This is one of my favorite fragrances from bath and body works. It smells so good! I really hate that they no longer sell it. I still have some left so I only use it on occasion. I really hope that they would bring this back!!
Lindsay A.
Finleyville, PA
I love this scent! it is my go-to spring lotion scent and I love to put it on after my shower every morning. I continue to smell it throughout the day and I always get compliments about how good it smells!
Madeline B.
Spirit Lake, Idaho
While I am normally very picky when it comes to lotions, I usually have no issues with Bath and Body Work's body lotions. I have purhased 4 bottles of just this scent! I keep one in my purse, gym bag and car at all times! love love love! !

Kohl's