BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works® Wicked Spiced Pumpkin Body Lotion
  • "This smells AMAZING, such a good fall scent that stays with you all day long. It is very moisturizing I wish they sold this all year long I stock up. Great to keep in your purse." in 3 reviews
Miranda V.
I buy this every single Halloween! Everything that I have ever tried at bath and body works has smelled absolutely amazing! They always have big sales going on and coupons in the mail. I love this store and it makes for great Christmas gifts! Highly recommend! Will buy again! Best lotion ever!
Lauren M.
Salisbury , NC
Fall is one of my favorite times of year at bath and body works! This scent in particular is part of what makes it amazing. This lotion smells beautiful and goes on smoothly. It leaves my skin so soft and refreshed.
Chelsi W.
Brainerd, MN
If you can get ANYTHING in the Spiced Pumpkin scent do it! These lotions are great for after the shower or even to throw it in your bag so you always have some lotion with you. The fragrance lingers for quite a while and I love that, especially when you buy the matching body spray.
Meredith F.
Indianapolis, IN
Bath and Body works is the perfect place to purchase lotion for any season. But, the fall scents are particularly nice because they have a pretty graphic that gets you in the mood for fall! The scent, is light and but present and the size of the bottle is perfect for traveling.
Terri B.
Adrian, MI
This product did wonders for my skin. It left it soft and smooth for a long time. but the scent was a bit strong for me. The lotion itself was gentle, and went on smoothly. I bought this at my local Bath and Body works store. I think next time ill choose a different scent.
Kelly W.
Tallmadge, OH
Best stuff ever!!! I am a fan of all things pumpkin. However, not all things pumpkin are created equal. This really stands up. My body feels so incredibly soft hours after my shower. And I love how the scent sticks around way after my shower is done in the bathroom!
Krystle C.
Columbus, OH
I love pumpkin and for bath and body works this pumpkin scented lotion is one of my favorite. The viscosity is pretty light and it doesn't leave too much of a residue behind. The scent is nice and not to chemical. The price is good for the value you get.
Teresa E.
Havertown, PA
I miss these halloween scents! The bottles were really cute, a good shape and very portable. The scent is strong and lasts on your skin. I love using it for my hands and arms to get a nice halloweeny scent when it's the season. If these came back I would buy them constantly!
Briana M.
Pearl, MS
I can't even describe how much I love this. If you're fall obsessed and love all the pumpkin-y fall smelling stuff then you will absolutely love this hand cream. You can buy the cute little Halloween themed purse holder for it and be all set for fall.
Amelia M.
Brockton, MA
I was not in love with this product because I didn't like the smell. Don't get me wrong I love Bath and Bodyworks products but this but this body wash was not for me. I thought this would be a great fall body wash but I just really like the scent and that's all. If you love pumpkin or pumpkin spice at all you will absolutely love this product.
Victoria F.