Bath & Body Works® WHITE TEA & GINGER 3-Wick Scented Candle

by Bath & Body Works

Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room.

Love this candle but can’t light it at work. Has anyone tried with a wax warmer? Is it still amazing? [user:celesteaskren]
Is this scent overpowering?
Has anyone tried this candle in particular I wonder if it relaxes you I oove most of their products just never tried their candles
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® WHITE TEA & GINGER 3-Wick Scented Candle!
How would you rate this product?
Bethlehem, PA
I love this candle next to the campsite coffee this is my favorite. The scent is light but powerful enough for me to smell it across the rooms. The three wicks are great and for the most part, burns pretty evenly I burn this candle for about 4 hours every day lasts me 3 months. I enjoy using this candle when cleaning my house or when taking a relaxing bubble bath or when I want to relax and read. Ginger mix with a hint if white tea us a relaxing tea shop scent has a huge effect on your mood once you light.
This is one of my favorite B&BW candles ever because it has a fresh scent with a large throw, but it's not overwhelming. It doesn't make my head hurt, but it does freshen the room nicely. I would recommend it, if they bring it back.
I LOVE THIS SCENT! It is so clean and homey. It is nice after a long day at work when I want to relax and unwind. But, it is also perfect for Spring days where you just throw open the windows, let the cool breeze blow in. This makes me actually look forward to doing chores. It is a strong enough scent to refresh my entire house. This specific candle lasted me three months, burning it for around a half hour to an hour a day.
Rochester, MI
I am so impressed with this scent! Usually I reach for much fruitier scents but for some reason I liked this one in store and bought it. It is a great scent to burn in any room and the smell is light and fragrant enough to bring nice scent throughout the whole house. Smells just like spring!
Like many, i am absolutely in love with this product and all the scents that it comes in. White tea and ginger is an all time favorite in mine as i get it in shower gel form too. The candle is just as great. It's light in scent but powerful enough for me to smell it across the room. The three wicks are great and for the most part, burns oretty evenly as long as I remember to trim.
Gulfport , MS
1,039 reviews
This candle has sort of a unique type of scent that I enjoy. You def smell both the ginger and the tea, but together they make a great combo. This candle burns for hours and fills the whole house with fragrance. I would def recommend this product to anyone.
After a stressful day of working full-time and being a mom too I need a quick pick me up and Bath and Body Works products specifically candles fill me with a little happiness before wrangling off the little ones to bed. This scent is magical.
Chapel Hill, NC
You can never go wrong with white tea. This is one of my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. The 3 wick candles are the best in diffusing their scent. They are spread out just enough so that the wax melts evenly. Great quality candles.
Richmond
Bath and body works candles are so amazing! They smell great, are heavily scented and last long! My only downside to them is their price. I only purchase them when they're on sale. This scent is very clean and welcoming. I would recommend it.
Greenacres, FL
They smell so good when you put your nose up to it but when you burn them they don't put off a strong smell at all smells more like a wick burning then anything else and they're so expensive I'm pretty disappointed in these candles