Bath & Body Works® White Sand Beaches 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Madison H.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Seawater notes, Hawaiian koa wood and a hint of tiare flowers take you straight to the Aloha coast
Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours
measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall

The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall.

Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Let me just start with the fact I am obsessed with all the candles from this place! This one is by far one of my favorites though! These candles are worth the price! I always recommended products from here to anyone!
Sara P.
Watertown, CT
I usually get pretty bummed when summer is over, and one thing I love to do is the be able to light up a candle from bath & body works that smells just like the beach! It smells as if you are literally right on the beach and it can't get any better than that. The candles are also worth what you pay.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
This my favorite Bath and Body Works Candle! I stock up every year. It's got that breezy seaside smell, but is also a bit masculine. Unlike other "beachy" candles, it doesn't smell like sunscreen. I love it!
Samantha B.
Herndon, VA
It smells so light and fresh. I absolutely love it when its a stressful day or i wany to think about the vacay i could be having if i didn't have to work.
Sara E.
Wapello, IA
Great smell and great candle! Hours and hours of burning! I have them at home and at work! Great price too!