BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Boyce, LA
I absolutely love the brand bath and body works! They have a huge collection of anything a girl could ask for from shower products to body fragrances. One of my all time favorite products from them is the shower gel which also doubles for bubble bath. I am in love with the winter scents. Even tho it is still summer I am definitely using the vanilla fragrance. It is almost time for me a new one.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Mendota, MN
Bath and Body Works Shower Gel is a gentle, daily cleanser. With many scents to choose from, you can choose one, like this mango chili, that will help wake you up in the morning and transport you to a tropical island, or a calming scent to use before bed. The scent smells great in the shower, but does not linger on you skin or interfere with your perfume.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Bath and Body Works are the only shower gels I will use for the past several years. I love switching up the scents and I always go for whatever the seasonal scents are because they just seem perfect! I also find that the larger bottles last forever because it doesn't take much product to get a good lather going, especially with a loofah!
Nico M.
Nico M.
Van Nuys, CA
I love this fragrance but the components that make it up make this a no for me. Made in China but distributed through the US, the durability of the fragrance translates to the components and can cause disruption in your body. I used these products for years and once I stopped my skin and health improved.
kristen d.
kristen d.
Southgate, MI
I loved this body wash! If you like fruity smells this is a great smell for you. It has a wonderful mango smell and I never had any issues with my skin getting dried out or anything. You can get this for a great price at one of the semi-annual sales and best of all the product is cruelty free!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
My absolute favorite. If you love the scent of fresh, ripe mangoes paired with a hot shower, you are in aroma heaven. It literally feels like you are in the shower with fresh mango. It lasts in your skin all day and whenever you pass someone they will get a nice whiff of that fresh aroma!
Allison A.
Allison A.
Ironton, OH
I love this shower/bath gel. The smell is so good and fresh, it doesn't overpower but you can smell the scent all day long on your skin. I buy mine from the store but they tons online. Pros are the smell last all day, and I honestly cant think of a con. I would for sure recommend this.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Birmingham , AL
I love the light and fruity scent that Bath & Body Works' White Mango chill shower gel leaves on your body after you shower. I use it daily and don't have to use much to get a full lather and scent. I've had mine for about half a year now and highly recommend it! You won't regret it!
Theresa N.
Theresa N.
San Jose, CA
I smells so nice, I love how it lathers well and makes my bathroom smell great, even after my shower. ^-^ lol , there are other scents too, and each is just as great as the last. It isn't too harsh on my skin, so it doesn';t feel tight and dry after, whioch is a big plus.
Nathalie F.
Nathalie F.
New York , NY
I always seem to go back to the Bath & Body Works products. I love stocking up on these gems especially around the sales days. They smell good enough to eat and don't leave your skin feeling dry. I just wish they'd be a little more hypoallergenic. Definite repurchase!