BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works white mango chill shower gel 10 fl oz bath and body works
Lola G.
Did I mention I love mango? Well I do and even better that bath and body works came out with this amazing body wash! It smells so good and keeps skin feeling smooth!
Shelby J.
Richmond, Victoria
The shower gel from here is the only shower gel I ever use. It smells so lovely and it lasts on your skin for so long. Plus the bottles are so big the gel lasts you for a very long time! A great purchase!
Amanda F.
Bath and Body Works are the only shower gels I will use for the past several years. I love switching up the scents and I always go for whatever the seasonal scents are because they just seem perfect! I also find that the larger bottles last forever because it doesn't take much product to get a good lather going, especially with a loofah!
Shannon S.
My absolute favorite. If you love the scent of fresh, ripe mangoes paired with a hot shower, you are in aroma heaven. It literally feels like you are in the shower with fresh mango. It lasts in your skin all day and whenever you pass someone they will get a nice whiff of that fresh aroma!
Nathalie F.
New York , NY
I always seem to go back to the Bath & Body Works products. I love stocking up on these gems especially around the sales days. They smell good enough to eat and don't leave your skin feeling dry. I just wish they'd be a little more hypoallergenic. Definite repurchase!
Nico M.
Van Nuys, CA
I love this fragrance but the components that make it up make this a no for me. Made in China but distributed through the US, the durability of the fragrance translates to the components and can cause disruption in your body. I used these products for years and once I stopped my skin and health improved.
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
Oh my goodnesss... this is one of my all time favorites by bath & body! It's so hard to choose because mostly all of their products are amazing! This one smells amazing and also wasn't very expensive! It makes my skin smell and feel amazing, so go buy it!
JoLynn G.
Horace, ND
Love Bath & Body Works products, especially when they have their sales. More like a steal. Worth the price, does exactly what it says. This one smells amazing. A really fresh scent. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends.
Amanda L.
Boyce, LA
I absolutely love the brand bath and body works! They have a huge collection of anything a girl could ask for from shower products to body fragrances. One of my all time favorite products from them is the shower gel which also doubles for bubble bath. I am in love with the winter scents. Even tho it is still summer I am definitely using the vanilla fragrance. It is almost time for me a new one.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Can you find this in store ?