BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Shelby J.
Richmond, Victoria
The shower gel from here is the only shower gel I ever use. It smells so lovely and it lasts on your skin for so long. Plus the bottles are so big the gel lasts you for a very long time! A great purchase!
Amanda F.
Bath and Body Works are the only shower gels I will use for the past several years. I love switching up the scents and I always go for whatever the seasonal scents are because they just seem perfect! I also find that the larger bottles last forever because it doesn't take much product to get a good lather going, especially with a loofah!
Shannon S.
My absolute favorite. If you love the scent of fresh, ripe mangoes paired with a hot shower, you are in aroma heaven. It literally feels like you are in the shower with fresh mango. It lasts in your skin all day and whenever you pass someone they will get a nice whiff of that fresh aroma!
Nathalie F.
New York , NY
I always seem to go back to the Bath & Body Works products. I love stocking up on these gems especially around the sales days. They smell good enough to eat and don't leave your skin feeling dry. I just wish they'd be a little more hypoallergenic. Definite repurchase!
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
Oh my goodnesss... this is one of my all time favorites by bath & body! It's so hard to choose because mostly all of their products are amazing! This one smells amazing and also wasn't very expensive! It makes my skin smell and feel amazing, so go buy it!
Pamela G.
Birmingham , AL
I love the light and fruity scent that Bath & Body Works' White Mango chill shower gel leaves on your body after you shower. I use it daily and don't have to use much to get a full lather and scent. I've had mine for about half a year now and highly recommend it! You won't regret it!
Amanda L.
Boyce, LA
I absolutely love the brand bath and body works! They have a huge collection of anything a girl could ask for from shower products to body fragrances. One of my all time favorite products from them is the shower gel which also doubles for bubble bath. I am in love with the winter scents. Even tho it is still summer I am definitely using the vanilla fragrance. It is almost time for me a new one.
Allison A.
Ironton, OH
I love this shower/bath gel. The smell is so good and fresh, it doesn't overpower but you can smell the scent all day long on your skin. I buy mine from the store but they tons online. Pros are the smell last all day, and I honestly cant think of a con. I would for sure recommend this.
Rachel G.
Mendota, MN
Bath and Body Works Shower Gel is a gentle, daily cleanser. With many scents to choose from, you can choose one, like this mango chili, that will help wake you up in the morning and transport you to a tropical island, or a calming scent to use before bed. The scent smells great in the shower, but does not linger on you skin or interfere with your perfume.
nicole c.
Love all bath and body works body washes! They lather so nice and smell so delicious! They leave your skin feeling amazing and super clean! I use them on a regular basis. And they actually last for quite awhile! I will continue to buy then no doubt!