Bath & Body Works White Flower Top Wallflowers Fragrance Plug

by Bath & Body Works

Fragrance blooms fresh with this bright white flower, perfect for pairing with your favorite Wallflowers Fragrance Refill!

Bath & Body Works White Flower Top Wallflowers Fragrance Plug Are these better than the glade and airwick wall plugs?
Whats your favorite wall scent?
Does anyone ever have trouble getting the refills in without damaging the wick?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works White Flower Top Wallflowers Fragrance Plug!
Anna A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 6
1,811 reviews
Bath & Body Works White Flower Top Wallflowers Fragrance Plug uploaded by Anna A.
My sister-in-law purchased this Aloe Wallflower Plug-In for me and I love it. It is cute and fits right in with my living room decor. The design would be appropriate for most rooms. I have the scent Cinnamon Caramel Swirl plugged into it. The scent is absolutely AMAZING and smells just like I’m baking cinnamon rolls. I would definitely recommend trying Bath & Body Works Aloe Design Top Wallflower Plug-in.
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Bath & Body Works White Flower Top Wallflowers Fragrance Plug uploaded by Fatima A R.
Works as it should and does throw out scent widely no matter what scented oil refill I use. The nightlight is bright to.
Sylvia C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Bath & Body Works White Flower Top Wallflowers Fragrance Plug uploaded by Sylvia C.
These are great Wallflowers! They are so cute! Use this with Bath and Body Works fragrances. This one is very affordable at $4.50. I’m going to keep purchasing these.
Dianna B.
La Porte, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bath & Body Works White Flower Top Wallflowers Fragrance Plug uploaded by Dianna B.
[product:bath-&-body-works-white-flower-top-wallflowers-fragrance-plug], just not a fan. I don’t find this plug smells after a day. I was super excited to have my favorite scent in the room all day long. I was very disappointed. I plugged it in the first day with long-lasting smells, and second day; the smell was gone.
Gianna Y.
Long Beach, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bath & Body Works White Flower Top Wallflowers Fragrance Plug uploaded by Gianna Y.
I have these Wallflowers all over my apartment I truly enjoy the many choices for all of my moods! Bath & Body Works White Flower Top Wallflowers Fragrance Plug #wallflowers #bathandbodyworks #influenster
Jennie  S.
Greenfield, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Bath & Body Works White Flower Top Wallflowers Fragrance Plug uploaded by Jennie  S.
I love B&BW Wallflowers to provide my home/office with wonderful herbal scents. The units have improved over the years and I like being able to quickly switch scent bulbs to match my needs. I would definitely recommend this product and look for the sales! [product:bath-&-body-works-white-flower-top-wallflowers-fragrance-plug]
Alyssa  S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Bath & Body Works White Flower Top Wallflowers Fragrance Plug uploaded by Alyssa  S.
I have this wallflower and it’s not the same one as i’m reviewing but it’s super nice and makes your room smell amazing without having to burn a candle. It’s also really cheap and the refills are always on sale at b&bw!
Nancy B.
Columbus, MS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Bath & Body Works White Flower Top Wallflowers Fragrance Plug uploaded by Nancy B.
I love smells that are light, refreshing and enlightening. I’ve tried just about all their plug ins, what like most of all I can plug one in my living room and the smells drifts to the other end of the house. Some of the fragrances can carry you away like Paris cafe’ for example.
Noa F.
Ames, IA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love my Wallflowers Plug-Ins! The scent travels fast and is very strong, without being overbearing. And there are so many different scents to choose from. B&BW always has the usual scents, like Sweet Pea, but the store’s seasonal scents are always AMAZING! I especially love Pumpkin Cupcake (Bath & Body Works Wallflowers Home Fragrance Refill Bulbs Pumpkin Cupcake 2 Pack), which I bought in Fall 2018, so I’m not sure how long they’ll have it or if it’ll come back next year. This Plug-In is the more affordable one, but you can also get fancier Plug-Ins with super cute designs for a little bit more. This is my favorite brand of home fragrance plug-ins, and I recommend it to everyone, whether you’re trying to cover up a bad smell or you just want to have a house that smells amazing!
Cheryl Z.
Plains Twp, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The design is pretty simple so it fits well anywhere in my house. I usually like changing designs so something this simple isn't really my thing but I'm sure it would work for a lot of people. It's very affordable and there are many fragrance choices to use with it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andrea G.
Cartersville, GA
il y a un an
Anna A. il y a 10 mois
These are way better than the air wick plug ins. I have mine in my living room and I can smell it in my kitchen too.