Bath & Body Works® White Cosmic Cream

Recommended Use : Softening & Rejuvenation
Size : 226 gm
Type : Lotion
Brand : Bath & Body Works

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® White Cosmic Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Resaca, GA
Bath & Body Works® White Cosmic Cream uploaded by BriAnna N.
The Black and White Cosmic Creams have to be two of my absolute favorite B&BW scents ever. Their smells are so unique and each has microfine shimmer in the lotion which I love! Really wish bath & body works would bring these scents back for the holidays again because I'd definitely repurchase, along with the fragrance mists.
Bath & Body Works® White Cosmic Cream uploaded by Mayuri P.
Such a unique and amazing fragrance! This lotion contains aloe and provides good moisture. I am in love with the scent which is not overpowering at all and love that it provides your skin a subtle shimmer. Totally recommend for the unique scent!!
Enfield, NC
Bath & Body Works® White Cosmic Cream uploaded by Rebecca S.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I have got this product a while ago and I really don’t like the smell and how it appears on the skin it it’s so thick I it was a good price for this product but it needs a lil approve meant maybe others will love this but my opinion not good choice ‼️
Stanton, KY
I normally wouldn’t purchase lotion because I don’t really use it. I was in [email protected] happened to see this and I had to smell it. It smells so good!! I decided to try it because it’s a gel lotion and this is a game changer!! The formula is so soft and silky smooth! It soaks into the skin and doesn’t leave a greasy film. Y’all need this in your life! I use it on my legs after I shave them and my legs are silky smooth all day! It has a tiny bit of shimmer in it too. So awesome!
nyc
1,144 reviews
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
It has a super good smell and is also glittery. But my favorite part is the packaging! There’s like a holographic Line around the bottle I love it. The lotion smells like some sort of incense
Toronto
This sence hard to use before bed , but if you going out it's perfectly what do you need for public place . Fragrance is amazing to show up . Texture so good and not liquid or thick . Love it . I want to try everything with this sence . Hmmm some candles ?

Looking for your answer?