BeautyBodyBody CareBath & Body Works
White Citrus Ultra Shea Body Cream

Bath & Body Works White Citrus Ultra Shea Body Cream

by Bath & Body Works

An invigorating blend of crisp citrus & water lily in our 24-hour moisturizing cream

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works White Citrus Ultra Shea Body Cream!
Product Highlights
Great for summer has rich Shea butter formula to help with dry skin the scent is light and fresh for summer kind of strong if perfume bothers you in reviews
Su Bin L.
Bath & Body Works White Citrus Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Su Bin L.
As someone who loves fresh and light scents over heavy floral ones, this lotion is an affordable go-to. This Bath & Body Works White Citrus Lotion is super smooth with nourishing ingredients like Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, and Vitamin E. My skin stays hydrated and does not feel oily or dry with this lotion during all seasons. I prefer the plastic bottle over the tube because most recycling centers can accept this empty bottle once rinsed and label-free whereas the tube is much harder to recycle if it can be in your local area at all. The scent revolves around lemon, grapefruit, ginger flower, freesia, and woods. Roommates, friends, and boyfriend have asked about this scent because it smells so good. It's a little one-note, but I'm happy with it at this price point. The lotion smells stronger and more sharp than it is on skin in the bottle. Once applied, it'll mix with your natural scent and give you an elegant barely-there citrus scent while hydrating your skin. Pair it with the Bath & Body Works White Citrus Perfume if you want the scent to be more noticable and last throughout the day.
Sarah V.
Chicago
Bath & Body Works White Citrus Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Sarah V.
This is probably my 3rd time purchasing this exact scented body cream. The cream is thick and very moisturizing. I have very dry skin, and I apply it all the time especially right after a shower. This cream does have a citrus scent as the name says. It's not a smell that you would dislike easily. Bath & Body Works White Citrus Ultra Shea Body Cream
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
Bath & Body Works White Citrus Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Liiz B.
Purchased at: Target
Cream for the whole body with maximum protection and durability ... with fresh and shea aroma ... you will love its presentation.!!!!🤩🤗❤
Kristen Z.
Winter Springs
After using it you smell amazing and you feel so soft. Great for after you shave! Highly recommend 10/10
Amanda C.
Indianapolis , IN
I love using the body creams so much more than the original body lotions, especially in the winter. The lotion is so thick and hydrating and helps perk up my dry skin. I also use it after I shave my legs to help with any irritation or dryness.
Chelsey T.
Pueblo, CO
I'm a huge fan of the Ultra Shea body creams; they work wonders! I use it everyday when I get out of the shower. The packaging is always beautiful from Bath and Body Works. I would definitely buy again but only when it's on sale as it is normally priced at $13 for a 8 oz tube.
Sabrina W.
Charlotte, NC
I am obsessed with White Citrus anything. It is by far the most addicting scent in the line and their body cream is no exception. It's a bit too expensive to always be buying, but when I can get it I love it. I recommend it to anyone to give as a gift or buy if you have the money.
Heather B.
Honey Brook , PA
This is a good, solid moisturizer, that actually acts more like a body butter, or something of that nature. It is thick, and can be a bit greasy if you have oily skin, like me, but the smell is good and not overwhelming and Bath and Body Works is midrange in price. Not great, but decent.
Brittney S.
Bear, DE
So, I’m not a huge fan of lotion in general and this only gets 4 stars because the smell is stronger than I would like. However, it does make my skin softer, the smell fades over time, and you don’t need a lot as a little goes a long way.
Morgan M.
I love this lotion. It smells great (like citrus). It also is a thicker cream lotion so it really helps with dry skin. It adds moisture to your skin for sure. Would recommend if you love the smell of citrus. Bath & Body Works White Citrus Ultra Shea Body Cream

Looking for your answer?