Bath & Body Works White Citrus Triple Moisture Shower Cream uploaded by Regina F.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Creamy Body Wash wraps your skin in a rich, creamy, luxurious foam with long-lasting lather while it gently cleanses. Fortified with nourishing shea butter, as well as our exclusive triple moisture complex of conditioning milk proteins, hydrating rice bran oil and protective acai berry extract, this creamy, pampering formula is gentle on skin and easy to use, leaving skin feeling smooth and soothed, while our beautiful Signature fragrance surrounds you in the shower.

Bath & Body Works White Citrus Triple Moisture Shower Cream
  • "This lotion smells good and is super moisturizing. Nice and thick but not to much so it that it is annoying. " in 7 reviews
Sabrina J.
Murray, KY
Bath and body works gets most of my money!! All of their products are amazing. Smell great, semi-gentle on skin. They never make me break out! Just may leave a little dry. I use bath and body works everyday and buy at least twice a week from their website.
Taylor D.
Athens , OH
The scent of this cream is heavenly in the shower. It has a bright smell that awakens you for the day. however, i am not a fan of the texture. My skin was left feeling greasy and oily after washing. My clothes stuck. I do not believe I will be using cream again.
Sarah A.
I have been using this clean and fresh scent for years now! Whenever I go out and don't want to smell too girly, I wear this because it just makes you smell clean. It is gentle on my skin, and it does its job well! I would recommend this scent to anyone!
Amber L.
Pensacola, FL
I love white citrus because it is such an AMAZING fragrance. It's so tropical and refreshing!!! I canno get enough of this scent. Of course I layer the products so it lasts a lot longer! It is nice for mid day pick me up, I stock up one this scent!!!
Alexa H.
Richmond, IN
White citrus is my favorite smell from here. It smells really clean and refreshing. Their products are great for my sensitive skin, and always leave it feeling soft. My favorite skincare that is scented by far.
Letikia T.
Chicago
I bought the set and loved the scent for summer. This shower cream leaves your skin feeling soft and silky. I use it all the time and the price is good. The fragrance is awesome. I get compliments every time i wear it. Yes i recommend this product.
Anna B.
I love bath and body works' products. I have been using them since i was very young and this is one of my favorite scents. I have it in about every product the scent comes in. This is a favorite of mine and I will repurchase
Lea W.
S Plainfield, NJ
This is probably one of my favorite scents ever!! It's sweet, but also has a citrusy scent. The lotion moisturizers pretty well, but honestly I feel like you buy these products more for the scent. May possibly repurchase.
Evita L.
Santa Cruz, CA
Triple cream moisture gives my skin the most protection. Its best to buy it when they have the annual/semi-annual sale when its the cheapest. Compared to other leading brands its cheaper and a better quality that makes you smell good as well.
Sarah W.
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works. It smells clean and fresh and is not overpowering. I usually wait for a good sale and stock up on their products. This one is definitely a go-to.