BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Supercharged Body Scrub helps smooth and refresh skin with a visible foaming action so you can feel it working. Enriched with nourishing Vitamin E, moisturizing Jojoba Oil and soothing Aloe, this invigorating formula helps skin look radiant and feel super smooth.

Bath & Body Works White Citrus Supercharged Body Scrub

Start your review of Bath & Body Works White Citrus Supercharged Body Scrub!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love Bath & Body Works scrubs! I have used so many scents but this one is honestly my favorite. I don't use the scrubs every day, but I do about once a week or I am experiencing very dry skin that day. " in 3 reviews
A H.
Normal , IL
Absolutely love Bath & Body Scrubs. A little bit of product goes a long way. I exfoliate my whole body and I can use a bottle 9-10 times before empty. They also smell amazing with a huge variety of fragrances.
Kelly L.
Love this scrub! It makes my skin super smooth and soft. The scents are amazing and it's not overly priced. It also doesn't leave a greasy film on your skin or leave a bunch of grit in the bottom of your shower or tub. I use this scrub about twice a week and once I get through this bottle I will be going back for more!
Amanda A.
Fall River
I love this scent and I love how this product keeps my skin feeling nice. I use this product every other day to great effect. No real cons are to be had here. Great company, great product, great scent, would recommend.
Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
Love this stuff. i first tried this scent whilst staying at a hotel and loved it so i asked where they got it and to no surprise it was from bath and body works. now i buy it all the time. it isn't very high perfumed and it a nice fresh scent. you really cant smell citrus, just a refreshing subtle scent.
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
This isn't one of my absolute favorite scents, but I do like the way their textures are. They are a little harsh so don't scrub super hard with them, but they really exfoliate your skin and get off the dead skin cells. I also like that the smell lasts longer than the body wash.
Willow A.
Colton, OR
Got this in my Christmas stocking and have loved it ever since. Smells incredible and works wonders. I'm typically not a huge fan of Bath & Body Works products but this scrub is a must have. The smell will wake you up for sure in the early morning and start your day off right. I know.... It's been helping me the last 6 months. It will make your skin feel smooth, soft, and smell wonderful through the day (but not sick strong- just right).
Leksi C.
Springfield, OH
I love this body scrub! I love this body scrub because of the microbeads in it. I also love it because of they way it makes my skin feel and how it makes my body feel. I bought it at Bath and Body works in the mall. I would buy it again! I don't use it as often as I'd like because I don't buy it that often.
Olivia B.
Seattle, WA
This is a pretty good body scrub. My favorite part about it is the smell- I love the smell! However i think I would enjoy it more in a lotion. To me this product is a little too expensive and doesn't exfoliate quite enough. I like my body scrubs white coarse, but if you prefer more mild exfoliation then this product is great for you. Overall it's fairly good, but I don't think I will be buying it again.
Vicky T.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE THIS LOTION. Ever since I discovered this scent, I've never bought any other one. Its so soft and gentle and lasts a a while. A little lotion is already enough to use. The only Con with this lotion is its a little pricey for the amount.
Sharon R.
I love, love, love all thing Bath & Body Works. I tried the body scrub for the first time & I love it. Great to purchase when they have a special going on. I first scrub my body, then put the same scentof lotion on & then spray the same scent. The smell last all day.