Skin CareBody CareBath & Body Works
White Citrus Super Smooth Body Lotion

Bath & Body Works White Citrus Super Smooth Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

An invigorating blend of lemon zest, sparkling grapefruit, ginger flower, freesia petals & clean woods in our nutrient-rich, non-greasy lotion

He visto mucho este tipo de cremas. Son buenas?
What's your favorite Bath and Body Works lotion scent?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works White Citrus Super Smooth Body Lotion!
Tolonda W.
Detroit, MI
Bath & Body Works White Citrus Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Tolonda W.
This has become my newest scented sensation. It’s light yet as a good staying power especially when you layer it with the body spray. Hope you’ll try it for yourself and it’s the perfect gift too.
Richard C.
Fresno, CA
One of my favorite smells. Its light but clean and can also be used for men. Any product that comes in the scent it amazing!
Lijeee S.
Rocky Hill, CT
A good buy for normal skin..I love this lotion..smells so good ..citrusy smell...good thing is that it is not too greasy...
Mary O.
Summerville, SC
I absolutely adore this scent. I have been using Bath and Body Works for years and do love their products and their lotion scents. This scent in particular is lovely, and lighter than many of their scents. It's a very clean scent. I would give this 5 stars, if not for the simple fact that their formula isn't as effective on my skin as it used to be, but I still love using then from time to time.
Taylor I.
Kenosha, WI
Smells so refreshing and clean. Does not leave extra greasy feeling and does not smell over powering as you would expect. The citrus smell is just the right amount. Perfect to keep in your purse on a summer day, highly recommend the small bottle for on the go.
Kaitlyn W.
Perfect scent for moving into the summer months. Super fresh and distinctive!
Perfect scent for moving into the summer months. Super fresh and distinctive!
Mackenzie M.
Toms River, NJ
How can I even begin. I am simply in with the smell. The smell stays on for like 6-8 hours for me. I recommend!
Brian J.
Carthage, MO
Bath & Body Works White Citrus Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Brian J.
I absolutely love this White citrus scent! My skin is pretty resilient which is a good thing because this is highly fragranced. It's still hydrating and leaves a great scent that lasts for a while. I definitely don't recommend this product for individuals who have sensitivities to fragrance. But for those of you who like a fresh masculine and clean smell, this is for you!
Tina B.
Edgerton, WI
I have purchased this scent to use on my hands for a backup in my purse or just to carry with me. It has a fresh scent, but it's not my favorite scent there.
Arya T.
Sanford, FL
This is honestly one of the most refreshing scents I have tried from bath and body works. It has Shea butter and vitamin e oil which moisturizes my skin. I would absolutely recommend it and it is definitely a part of my daily skin care routine. I like to mix it with sunscreen for very soft skin.