Bath & Body Works White Citrus Fine Fragrance Mist

by Bath & Body Works

An invigorating blend of crisp citrus & water lily in our irresistible, long-lasting mist

Who else loves this?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works White Citrus Fine Fragrance Mist!
Mackenzie G.
Waupaca, WI
Bath & Body Works White Citrus Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Mackenzie G.
This is my favorite smell lately. 10/10 love it. The smell isn’t too overbearing which I love. A lot of B and B smells are just too much. But there are a few I have found and love! It really does smell true citrus.
Meghan I.
WICHITA, KS
I always buy Bath and Body Works body stays when they are on sale. Usually it's buy # get # free but over Easter they were $5 each. I bought this one on the online description alone. It is very light and daintily scented as described. Smells very clean like a spring breeze. For me I wish the scent was a little stronger.
Jillian G.
North Wales, PA
this is another scent that’s not one of my favs but overly an amazing product . i do think they could make this scent a little stronger and longer lasting . the bottle is very pretty though and i do like how it’s not an overbearing smell . it’s very clean and soft !
Jennifer S.
Albuquerque, NM
I love bath and body works I will get lost in that store all the great stuff they have in there smells so good. One of my favorites is white citrus it's smells so good like fresh cut limes.
Amanda P.
Camp Douglas, WI
Great summer perfume, has a very light scent but stays on your body long and lasts for a while. Good scent for summer. Decent amount of product for the price.
Emily R.
Athol, MA
Bath & Body Works White Citrus Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Emily R.
Its lovely different kind of smell, not too strong, not overpowering at all. Subtly lasts all day long, i like it
Emilie L.
Smells great and leaves you feeling fresh and clean. The scent is very light and refreshing. The citrus notes are very nice but can be a little overwhelming if you spray too much. I would recommend this to people who like a nice clean scent.
Brittney M.
Indianapolis, IN
I wear this stuff ALL THE TIME. I love very citrusy scents because they make me feel happy and fresh, and I always get compliments on how good I smell :) I also love that Bath & Body Works is so decently priced! I will definitely buy again and I 100% recommend this!
Karisma P.
Ventura, CA
One of my favorites at bath and body works! It’s very citrusy and refreshing. I love how unique it is and good quality. It is so worth the price. It definitely is a must buy!
Sydney L.
Minnetonka, MN
This has been one of my favorite body sprays for years. The packaging has changed but thankfully the scent has stayed the same!! It’s so refreshing and calming, if you like citrus scents you’ll like this. It’s not overpowering and would compliment any event. The only down side is, like all body sprays, it doesn’t last more than a few hours.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...