BY BATH & BODY WORKS #91 in Lotion

Inspired by the sun-drenched citrus groves of the Mediterranean coast, White Citrus is an invigorating blend of crisp citrus & water lily.

• What's your favorite Bath and Body Works lotion scent?7 Answers
  • He visto mucho este tipo de cremas. Son buenas? 1 Answers
Bath & Body Works® White Citrus Body Lotion
  • "I'm absolutely in love with this scent! It smells very clean and citrusy which both my mom and I looovee!!! I would recommend getting the body cream/butter because the formula is more moisturizing but I love using this as an all-over light body moisturizer in the morning! Definetly repurchasing this!" in 7 reviews
  • "This is the only scent of the collection that isn't overly powerful to my sensitive nose and it's great. Puts on smoothly and is non greasy." in 4 reviews
AnnaMaria F.
From bath and body works I love their fragrances, lotions and body washes. I have several fragrances I love! Cucumber Melon, Country Apple, Juniper Breeze, Japanese Cherry Blossom,Sweet Pea plus more. Some of these are retired unfortunately Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Sweet Pea Shower Gel
margot c.
tega cay
I love this lotion it smells amazing!!! It is super hydrating and moisturizing on your skin. All your dry skin immediately does away and it feels like it was never there! This product also has beautiful packaging!
Kat A.
San Jose
This is a nice, light weight body moisturizer. It has a nice, light citrus smell that definitely isn’t overpowering. I wish it was a little bit more moisturizing, however it still works great for my hands and elbows.
Leslie W.
El Monte
This is my favorite scent for lotion. It smells like the flowers I use to have in my backyard and this scent smells too good. When applying it, I use just a small portion for each of the body part that I want to apply it on. And afterwards it doesn’t give off that sticky lotion just cause I just put a small portion. It makes your skin so soft afterwards too :) I would recommend this scent to anyone who is a fan of bath and body works products.
Katie W.
Louisville, KY
This lotion is my FAV! It smells so fresh and clean! I hope they never get rid of it because I would be highly upset! Lol
The ONLY downside is that it can be irritating if you use it on Any sensitive areas of your body. I wouldn’t recommend using on face or around bikini area. It is AWESOME on arms,hands, and legs though!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This scent is pretty and unique. Its not floral at all but its still feminine in a way. Its a stronger citrus type scent thats very clean and almost tropical and breezy. Its hard to explain this one. Its a citrus scent for sure but its not a strong citrus and citrus isn't the only note. Its just the main scent but there's other notes that make This scent pretty and young at the same time. This is one of my all time favorite scents and one of my favorite lotion types from bath and body works.
Some of the Best things about choosing this over the more heavy shea butter body butter type option is you get a half ounce more for the same price or 50 cents less depending on the scent.
Its also much thinner and so a little goes a very long way and it sinks in almost immediately. This means you don't have to wait long before its dry and you can get dressed and its not hard to get it all rubbed in. It will also last a while since a little will get your entire body.
It keeps you moisturized for over 24 hours with no dry skin feeling until your next shower. Also the price of this is just a couple dollars more than an Olay Quench body lotion of the same size and that goes for lots of other drugstore lotions too. They can even be the same price or cheaper if you utilize their sales.
What makes the couple dollars more expensive worth it is the scent obviously. It lasts all day long and layers well with its collection. They are also very unique and layered scents that smell very luxe and never cheap. It also has great ingredients and I love the packaging.
Its clear so you can see how much you have left. The plastic is sturdy but not to thick or to thin. It travels well as its very secure. It also has a push cap. Like you push down and it opens on one side like some suntan lotions and then you push to close it. That makes it easy to dispense an exact amount and not be wasteful.
I totally recommend this scent to those who love a clean and fruity type scent. Its not very sweet but it is very clean and citrus without smelling too strong or alienating or like some strong cleaner. It definitely has some feminine strong points to the scent.
Amanda C.
This is the best scented lotion I've ever used in my life. Love it. Smells amazing. Not greasy. Light crisp clean scent. I get so many compliments. I'll be so sad when they discontinue. The shelf is getting smaller and smaller
Sabrina F.
Lake Mary, FL
Love this scent! It's just like citrus but also mixed in with some Fresca and sunshine! definitely a unique blend of scents that is neither too sweet nor too tart. I really like how refreshing it is!!!
Kris C.
NYC
I use this primarily to keep my arms and legs moisturized, but it can also be used on the hands if you don’t have hand cream nearby. This scent is both warm and refreshing, and I’ve repurchased it.
Melanie B.
The white citrus scent from Bath & Body Works is fantastic. It's light and fresh with just a hint of citrus. It's the perfect scent to add a little extra, but not be overpowering. However, this is not a lotion for people with dry skin. This lotion tends to be a little greasy and, if too much is applied, can be difficult to absorb. A little goes a long way, but it's not very moisturizing. This lotion is definitely designed more for its scent than its practicality.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite Bath and Body Works lotion scent?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
He visto mucho este tipo de cremas. Son buenas?