Bath Body Works White Citrus 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream [White Citrus] uploaded by Jazmine R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Leslie  B.
Landis , NC
I love white citrus! It has a nice, clean smell that is not overpowering. I use it regularly.
Bailey A.
North Las Vegas, NV
I love how soft it makes my body feel. I would definitely re purchase. I use it all the time.
Allie W.
Marion, NC
I love the thickness of the body cream. The smell is refreshing, clean, yet not overpowering.
Aileen H.
Alva, OK
Love the triple moisture creams! They leave skin feeling so soft and it is not too oily!
Erin B.
Waldorf, MD
Love the smell of this lotion, I keep a bottle of it and body spray in my guest bathroom
Tania S.
Very pretty, fresh scent to this lotion. I really like it, it's different for a change.
Colette M.
Cincinnati, OH
Smells nice and is moisturizing. Is thicm though, if you don't like that don't get it.
IMAN E.
This is a good, solid moisturizer, that actually acts more like a body butter, or something of that nature. It is thick, and can be a bit greasy if you have oily skin, like me, but the smell is good and not overwhelming and Bath and Body Works is midrange in price. Not great, but decent.
THE BEST ONE ON THE MARKET, the smell its amazing, it has a citric scent but with a sweet touch to it. Its not strong, its sutil and fresh, its gentle with your skin, it has a good value for the amount of product that you get, i would recommend it by far.
Manmeet kaur C.
Winnipeg
I bought it last month and it is not that effecting on my skin because my skin wants more oily creams, but it is long lasting with nice fragrance. it is very gentle. i bought it from polo park in Winnipeg. it would go for other cream because i need more oily .