Bath Body Works White Citrus 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream [White Citrus] uploaded by Jazmine R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Veronica M.
Denver, CO
This is one of my very favorite fragrances.  It smells a lot like fresh lemons and has such a clean and light scent that I want to use it every day.  It is especially nice in the summer.  It lasts all day and I am able to layer it under a lot of different fragrances.  It leaves my skin moist and doesn't have a greasy or waxy feel.  This is one that I will use all of the time.
Madison K.
AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING! Not only does this lotion smell amazing but it has triple the moisturizer in it. I stock up when Bath and Body Works has their buy 3 get 2 free sales so I never run out. I use it daily and recommend that you do as well!
Katherine B.
WHITE CITRUS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST SCENT OF ANYTHING EVER. I have never loved the smell of anything else more than this product (I also own the body wash and hand lotion).  The scent is citrus-y and fruity, but doesn't smell like lemon disinfectant. It smells fresh, and is a really good after-shower moisturizer. Highly recommend!
Andrea J.
Shelton, WA
I love this scent and I am frequently stopped and asked what I'm wearing. It's so fresh and light smelling yet offers great coverage for softer skin. I have purchased every product in this fragrance, including body wash and wallflowers. Love, love, love!!
Jazmine R.
I loved this body cream it was so moisturizing. Especially since it is winter time right now my skin has been so dehydrated so this body cream has really helped my skin. I also really liked the scent of this body cream. This smelled very citrusy, and very fresh. It smelled like it had a hint of lemon or citrus. Overall great product.
Aidan M.
The scent is very strong, but I like it. It keeps your body very moisturized and smelling good
Megan D.
Cortland, OH
If you love citrusy scents, this is perfect! The smell is awesome and the cream absorbs into the skin quickly. I find I have to use a little more at a time than I'd like, but I highly recommend for any Bath and Body Works lover.
Manmeet kaur C.
Winnipeg
I bought it last month and it is not that effecting on my skin because my skin wants more oily creams, but it is long lasting with nice fragrance. it is very gentle. i bought it from polo park in Winnipeg. it would go for other cream because i need more oily .
THE BEST ONE ON THE MARKET, the smell its amazing, it has a citric scent but with a sweet touch to it. Its not strong, its sutil and fresh, its gentle with your skin, it has a good value for the amount of product that you get, i would recommend it by far.
Jessica W.
Langley
The triple moisture cream from bath and body works is a deep moisturizer that lasts all day making skin feel super soft, the white citrus scent is nice and light perfect for everyday use