Bath Body Works White Citrus 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream [White Citrus] uploaded by Jazmine R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Rachel L.
Wrote a review about the hand soap of this smell and it's just as amazing in the lotion as well!
Lydia R.
Mayaguez, PR
Muy buen humectant te mantiene la piel bn hidratada lo recomiendo al igual q todas sus lociones
Leslie  B.
Landis , NC
I love white citrus! It has a nice, clean smell that is not overpowering. I use it regularly.
Allie W.
Marion, NC
I love the thickness of the body cream. The smell is refreshing, clean, yet not overpowering.
Bailey A.
North Las Vegas, NV
I love how soft it makes my body feel. I would definitely re purchase. I use it all the time.
Lilly G.
Blacksburg, VA
I love this white citrus body lotion! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smells fantastic
Erin B.
Waldorf, MD
Love the smell of this lotion, I keep a bottle of it and body spray in my guest bathroom
Aileen H.
Alva, OK
Love the triple moisture creams! They leave skin feeling so soft and it is not too oily!
Tania S.
Very pretty, fresh scent to this lotion. I really like it, it's different for a change.
Colette M.
Cincinnati, OH
Smells nice and is moisturizing. Is thicm though, if you don't like that don't get it.