Bath Body Works White Citrus 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream [White Citrus] uploaded by Jazmine R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Sabrina B.
Birmingham, AL
I use this in combination with the body wash.

It has crisp light scent.

It is a good buy with a coupon.

I would buy it again.

Aimee M.
This stuff is simple and fresh. It always makes me feel clean. One of my all time favorite from bath and body works
Kristen C.
Brandon, FL
I love the body creams and the citrus smell because it is lively and smells like summer. I would highly recommend!
Kristen Z.
Winter Springs
After using it you smell amazing and you feel so soft. Great for after you shave! Highly recommend 10/10
wiam b.
Jacksonville, FL
This lotion smells so refreshing and adds a little something to your skin if you in need of a good smell
Jessica G.
Triple moisture is right! It leaves my skin feeling so hydrated. And the scent is nice and refreshing.
Rachel L.
Wrote a review about the hand soap of this smell and it's just as amazing in the lotion as well!
Lydia R.
Mayaguez, PR
Muy buen humectant te mantiene la piel bn hidratada lo recomiendo al igual q todas sus lociones
Aidan M.
The scent is very strong, but I like it. It keeps your body very moisturized and smelling good
Lilly G.
Blacksburg, VA
I love this white citrus body lotion! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smells fantastic