Bath Body Works White Citrus 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream [White Citrus] uploaded by Jazmine R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kayla W.
This product is one of my go to lotions. The smell is very refreshing and the lotion leaves my skin feeling moisturized but not too oily.
Nicole B.
Salisbury , NC
Smells amazing and leaves my hands smooth. I love shopping and trying all the scents and picked this one up recently. Would buy again!
Nikki S.
I live in a very humid climate, and although I love the smell, the product leaves my skin a bit greasy. Especially in the summertime.
Jessica C.
Dayton, OH
This is one of my favorite scents. However this lotion does not hydrate well and your hands/body will be dry again within 10 minutes.
Randi
Not a fan of the smell. But I love how it makes my skin feel! It leaves my skin feeling super soft. I love bath & body works lotion!
Kalli C.
Venice, FL
White Citrus is seriously so lovely! It takes you to a different place for the day! I have it in the cream, body wash and spray!
Melissa A.
Nice scent, but way too heavy feeling. It also takes way too long to be absorbed! Good if you aren't getting dressed right away.
Tonya L.
Statesville, NC
I'm actually using this now and even at the end of the day, my legs are still moisturized from the morning application. Love it!!
Kodi M.
Gadsden, AL
Love this lotion, leaves my skin smooth. Bath and body Works knows what they're doing with these lotions. 10/10 do recommend!!
Cathy M.
This is one of my favorite scents and this cream is thick and luscious. It helps keeps skin silky smooth and we'll hydrated.