Bath Body Works White Citrus 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream [White Citrus] uploaded by Jazmine R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kalli C.
Venice, FL
White Citrus is seriously so lovely! It takes you to a different place for the day! I have it in the cream, body wash and spray!
Melissa A.
Nice scent, but way too heavy feeling. It also takes way too long to be absorbed! Good if you aren't getting dressed right away.
Kodi M.
Gadsden, AL
Love this lotion, leaves my skin smooth. Bath and body Works knows what they're doing with these lotions. 10/10 do recommend!!
Sabrina B.
Birmingham, AL
I use this in combination with the body wash.

It has crisp light scent.

It is a good buy with a coupon.

I would buy it again.

Cathy M.
This is one of my favorite scents and this cream is thick and luscious. It helps keeps skin silky smooth and we'll hydrated.
Aimee M.
This stuff is simple and fresh. It always makes me feel clean. One of my all time favorite from bath and body works
Kristen C.
Brandon, FL
I love the body creams and the citrus smell because it is lively and smells like summer. I would highly recommend!
Kristen Z.
Winter Springs
After using it you smell amazing and you feel so soft. Great for after you shave! Highly recommend 10/10
wiam b.
Jacksonville, FL
This lotion smells so refreshing and adds a little something to your skin if you in need of a good smell
Jessica G.
Triple moisture is right! It leaves my skin feeling so hydrated. And the scent is nice and refreshing.