Bath Body Works White Citrus 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream [White Citrus] uploaded by Jazmine R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Amber W.
This lotions has a great citrus scent that is refreshing and wakes you up! The lotion applies easily and doesn't leave you skin feeling greasy!
Emily L.
Bath and body works always have great lotion! I love the white citrus one as the scent is so refreshing. The lotion moisures the skin well.
Amanda P.
Pleasant Grove, UT
Smells delightful and is so good at moisturizing my skin. One thing is that it only moisturizes for so long which is unfortunate at times.
Kayla W.
This product is one of my go to lotions. The smell is very refreshing and the lotion leaves my skin feeling moisturized but not too oily.
Malia S.
Jackson, MI
This white citrus smells so clean and fresh. It's not too heavy or annoying but it has just the right touch to it and lasts for s while.
Nicole B.
Salisbury , NC
Smells amazing and leaves my hands smooth. I love shopping and trying all the scents and picked this one up recently. Would buy again!
Jessica C.
Dayton, OH
This is one of my favorite scents. However this lotion does not hydrate well and your hands/body will be dry again within 10 minutes.
Nikki S.
I live in a very humid climate, and although I love the smell, the product leaves my skin a bit greasy. Especially in the summertime.
Randi
Not a fan of the smell. But I love how it makes my skin feel! It leaves my skin feeling super soft. I love bath & body works lotion!
Tonya L.
Statesville, NC
I'm actually using this now and even at the end of the day, my legs are still moisturized from the morning application. Love it!!