Bath Body Works White Citrus 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream [White Citrus] uploaded by Jazmine R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Ashley Q.
Saint Cloud, MN
Being a teacher, I want a lotion that feels great, smells great, but is not strong. This lotion does that perfectly. The only problem is that it can be a little on the oily side.
Megan D.
Cortland, OH
If you love citrusy scents, this is perfect! The smell is awesome and the cream absorbs into the skin quickly. I find I have to use a little more at a time than I'd like, but I highly recommend for any Bath and Body Works lover.
Love this lotion! All of Bath and Body Works triple moisture lotions really moisturizes and gives you the nice smell. It really helps keep my skin hydrated and soft.
Cielita M.
Omaha
Smells great.moisturizes.and keeps my skin feeling soft.there is always deals there so the price is nice.get the matching body mist and your good to go.
Sharlee M.
Mckinney, TX
If you love a cucumber melon smell this is close to it. I love white citrus. It smells wonderful and the body cream leaves your skin feeling silky smooth
Aliza R.
East Rutherford, NJ
Love!!!! The aroma is so soothing. The texture is thick and slathers on very nicely. It absorbs into the skin as I lather it on my skin. Perfect!
Amber W.
This lotions has a great citrus scent that is refreshing and wakes you up! The lotion applies easily and doesn't leave you skin feeling greasy!
Amanda P.
Pleasant Grove, UT
Smells delightful and is so good at moisturizing my skin. One thing is that it only moisturizes for so long which is unfortunate at times.
Emily L.
Bath and body works always have great lotion! I love the white citrus one as the scent is so refreshing. The lotion moisures the skin well.
Malia S.
Jackson, MI
This white citrus smells so clean and fresh. It's not too heavy or annoying but it has just the right touch to it and lasts for s while.