Bath Body Works White Citrus 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream [White Citrus] uploaded by Jazmine R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jennifer B.
New Market, MD
I buy this lotion for my husband who has dry skin patches on his face. He uses this daily and it does the trick. It's gentle on his face and the scent is a simple, clean, refreshing smell. I also use it on my hands especially during the dry winter months. Would definitely recommend!
Ellie O.
I have used this on many occasions a lot of my family members do too!! I love it because it makes my skin feel so amazing and soft!!! I will be purchasing it again!! The only con is that sometimes it gets way too slippery and it almost feels nast but after that it is great!!!
Brandy P.
Creola, AL
Great product great texture great fragrances so many products available I like to try new products through sampling a free item available or use coupons I like the way the products make me feel I use them a lot and would like to get more I recommend this product.
Lauren J.
Arab, AL
I love the deep moisture this body cream gives. Most lotions and body creams sit on top of the skin and feel greasy, this one doesn't. I also love the fresh citrus scent. The scent lasts all day and so does the moisture. I look forward to trying more scents.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
I use to live in bath body works until they took Cucumber melon of the self. I started using Citric and It's ok. I used it often. I got it from Bath & Body works.
Kathy N.
Elmsford, NY
This is by far the best lotion it is thick and creamy and I love the smell of it. I would recommend everyone use it, it's great m especially for the summer time because of the smell.
Alysha C.
Akron, OH
I love the way the texture of this lotion feels. It runs right in and is the only thing that helps my feet. I've got sensitive skin so it helps that a lot. I love the scent as well, it's one of my favorite and I have the entire collection.
Tamika F.
Browns Summit, NC
This scent is so refreshing; as this it typically one of my summer scents. I layer this with the body wash and fragrance mist. If you like crisp citrus scents; you'll love this. It's a Winner!!!
Brittney L.
Worcester, MA
Smells good though a little strong. It moisturizes without leaving you feeling greasy and all the girls I work with live it and steal it all the time. I'm happy with it and would get it again
Samantha R.
I love bath and body works anything! When I use the body creams and lotions they absorb well into my skin they don't leave a greasy feeling they all have a pleasant scent and my skin feels soft and hydrated all day.