Bath Body Works White Citrus 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream [White Citrus] uploaded by Jazmine R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Tamika F.
Browns Summit, NC
This scent is so refreshing; as this it typically one of my summer scents. I layer this with the body wash and fragrance mist. If you like crisp citrus scents; you'll love this. It's a Winner!!!
Brittney L.
Worcester, MA
Smells good though a little strong. It moisturizes without leaving you feeling greasy and all the girls I work with live it and steal it all the time. I'm happy with it and would get it again
Mariah S.
North Platte, NE
The smell of this product reminds me of a discontinued Mary Kay perfume I had when I was younger. I love how smooth and soft my skin is after I use this. No oily residue when I sweat.
Kathy N.
Elmsford, NY
This is by far the best lotion it is thick and creamy and I love the smell of it. I would recommend everyone use it, it's great m especially for the summer time because of the smell.
Ashley Q.
Saint Cloud, MN
Being a teacher, I want a lotion that feels great, smells great, but is not strong. This lotion does that perfectly. The only problem is that it can be a little on the oily side.
Love this lotion! All of Bath and Body Works triple moisture lotions really moisturizes and gives you the nice smell. It really helps keep my skin hydrated and soft.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
I use to live in bath body works until they took Cucumber melon of the self. I started using Citric and It's ok. I used it often. I got it from Bath & Body works.
Sharlee M.
Mckinney, TX
If you love a cucumber melon smell this is close to it. I love white citrus. It smells wonderful and the body cream leaves your skin feeling silky smooth
Cielita M.
Omaha
Smells great.moisturizes.and keeps my skin feeling soft.there is always deals there so the price is nice.get the matching body mist and your good to go.
Aliza R.
East Rutherford, NJ
Love!!!! The aroma is so soothing. The texture is thick and slathers on very nicely. It absorbs into the skin as I lather it on my skin. Perfect!