Bath Body Works White Citrus 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream [White Citrus] uploaded by Jazmine R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lauren J.
Arab, AL
I love the deep moisture this body cream gives. Most lotions and body creams sit on top of the skin and feel greasy, this one doesn't. I also love the fresh citrus scent. The scent lasts all day and so does the moisture. I look forward to trying more scents.
Mindy K.
Palmyra, PA
I love Bath & Body works products. The triple moisture cream is perfect for dry skin. The White Citrus is so refreshing and the fragrance is subtle yet enjoyable. I can never leave the store without purchasing several items and coupons are always available.
Jessie Y.
Augusta, GA
The citrus scent is so clean and refreshing. The body cream is really thick and moisturizing, even more so than their body lotion. I have their spray in this scent too, and layering it makes me smell so nice. There's a good amount of lotion in each bottle.
Alison N.
Ponte Vedra, FL
This body creme has such a fresh and clean scent. I love using this after a shower, to really moisturize my skin. The white citrus scent is one of my favorites, however I wish it were more long lasting. This scent is one that I will always repurchase.
Breanne D.
I love this lotion! I'm currently taking accutane, and I use this stuff every day! My skin stays moisturized all day and I smell fantastic! My favorite scent to use is Endless weekend, however, bath and body works has scents to appeal to everyone.
Amanda C.
Yorkville, IL
I love using the body creams so much more than the original body lotions, especially in the winter. The lotion is so thick and hydrating and helps perk up my dry skin. I also use it after I shave my legs to help with any irritation or dryness.
Alysha C.
Akron, OH
I love the way the texture of this lotion feels. It runs right in and is the only thing that helps my feet. I've got sensitive skin so it helps that a lot. I love the scent as well, it's one of my favorite and I have the entire collection.
Samantha R.
I love bath and body works anything! When I use the body creams and lotions they absorb well into my skin they don't leave a greasy feeling they all have a pleasant scent and my skin feels soft and hydrated all day.
Sara D.
North Tonawanda, NY
Of course everyone knows the quality of these creams and lotions.. But if you don't, SO nice!! This scent is fresh and not too overwhelming like some. Wouldn't use as a spray. Perfect for on the go travel lotion!
Rona C.
Union, NJ
Although I don't love the smell of white citrus as much as the sea island cotton, this product like all Bath and Body Work's body cream works like magic. It softens your skin after few uses. Highly recommended.