Bath Body Works White Citrus 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream [White Citrus] uploaded by Jazmine R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Katelyn P.
Joseph City, AZ
I like this product. It leaves skin feeling hydrated. The scent is nice and simple. There isn't a super strong scent so it won't be overkill. The only thing is that the formula is pretty heavy so if you don't like heavy formulas this product might not be the best.
Mindy K.
Palmyra, PA
I love Bath & Body works products. The triple moisture cream is perfect for dry skin. The White Citrus is so refreshing and the fragrance is subtle yet enjoyable. I can never leave the store without purchasing several items and coupons are always available.
Jazmine R.
I loved this body cream it was so moisturizing. Especially since it is winter time right now my skin has been so dehydrated so this body cream has really helped my skin. I also really liked the scent of this body cream. This smelled very citrusy, and very fresh. It smelled like it had a hint of lemon or citrus. Overall great product.
Breanne D.
I love this lotion! I'm currently taking accutane, and I use this stuff every day! My skin stays moisturized all day and I smell fantastic! My favorite scent to use is Endless weekend, however, bath and body works has scents to appeal to everyone.
Apple A.
Omaha, NE
This is my husband's favorite scent. He uses this before bed. This scent is great for both males and females. I love the body cream because it's thicker and seems to stay on skin longer than just the regular lotion. The white citrus is light, crisp, and good for a year round scent.
Amy S.
Robertsdale, AL
White Citrus is my favorite Bath & Body Works scent. The citrus fragrance is crisp and fruity and I love to use it during the summertime. The body cream is thick and goes on smooth. Bath and Body Works always carries matching shower gels and spray mists to accompany this scent, making it last all day long.
Mariah S.
North Platte, NE
The smell of this product reminds me of a discontinued Mary Kay perfume I had when I was younger. I love how smooth and soft my skin is after I use this. No oily residue when I sweat.
Sara D.
North Tonawanda, NY
Of course everyone knows the quality of these creams and lotions.. But if you don't, SO nice!! This scent is fresh and not too overwhelming like some. Wouldn't use as a spray. Perfect for on the go travel lotion!
Rona C.
Union, NJ
Although I don't love the smell of white citrus as much as the sea island cotton, this product like all Bath and Body Work's body cream works like magic. It softens your skin after few uses. Highly recommended.
Maddie G.
I love the body creams from Bath & Body Works. I think for the price and quality, it is definitely worth the buy. It will last a very long time, because a little goes a long way. I use it a couple times a week when I feel like my body needs a little extra moisture and it lasts me months.