Bath Body Works White Citrus 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream [White Citrus] uploaded by Jazmine R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Amy S.
Robertsdale, AL
White Citrus is my favorite Bath & Body Works scent. The citrus fragrance is crisp and fruity and I love to use it during the summertime. The body cream is thick and goes on smooth. Bath and Body Works always carries matching shower gels and spray mists to accompany this scent, making it last all day long.
Heather B.
This is a good, solid moisturizer, that actually acts more like a body butter, or something of that nature. It is thick, and can be a bit greasy if you have oily skin, like me, but the smell is good and not overwhelming and Bath and Body Works is midrange in price. Not great, but decent.
Maddie G.
I love the body creams from Bath & Body Works. I think for the price and quality, it is definitely worth the buy. It will last a very long time, because a little goes a long way. I use it a couple times a week when I feel like my body needs a little extra moisture and it lasts me months.
Jennifer B.
New Market, MD
I buy this lotion for my husband who has dry skin patches on his face. He uses this daily and it does the trick. It's gentle on his face and the scent is a simple, clean, refreshing smell. I also use it on my hands especially during the dry winter months. Would definitely recommend!
Apple A.
Omaha, NE
This is my husband's favorite scent. He uses this before bed. This scent is great for both males and females. I love the body cream because it's thicker and seems to stay on skin longer than just the regular lotion. The white citrus is light, crisp, and good for a year round scent.
Sabrina W.
Charlotte, NC
I am obsessed with White Citrus anything. It is by far the most addicting scent in the line and their body cream is no exception. It's a bit too expensive to always be buying, but when I can get it I love it. I recommend it to anyone to give as a gift or buy if you have the money.
Ellie O.
I have used this on many occasions a lot of my family members do too!! I love it because it makes my skin feel so amazing and soft!!! I will be purchasing it again!! The only con is that sometimes it gets way too slippery and it almost feels nast but after that it is great!!!
Katelyn P.
Joseph City, AZ
I like this product. It leaves skin feeling hydrated. The scent is nice and simple. There isn't a super strong scent so it won't be overkill. The only thing is that the formula is pretty heavy so if you don't like heavy formulas this product might not be the best.
Brandy P.
Creola, AL
Great product great texture great fragrances so many products available I like to try new products through sampling a free item available or use coupons I like the way the products make me feel I use them a lot and would like to get more I recommend this product.
Leah D.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love this scent! It smells amazing! It's one of those scents that you can wear any time of the year. The formula is thick but I don't mind that. It moisturizes all day long with no need to reapply. I actually prefer to get this instead of the lotion version!