Bath Body Works White Citrus 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream [White Citrus] uploaded by Jazmine R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Veronica M.
Denver, CO
This is one of my very favorite fragrances.  It smells a lot like fresh lemons and has such a clean and light scent that I want to use it every day.  It is especially nice in the summer.  It lasts all day and I am able to layer it under a lot of different fragrances.  It leaves my skin moist and doesn't have a greasy or waxy feel.  This is one that I will use all of the time.
Katherine B.
WHITE CITRUS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST SCENT OF ANYTHING EVER. I have never loved the smell of anything else more than this product (I also own the body wash and hand lotion).  The scent is citrus-y and fruity, but doesn't smell like lemon disinfectant. It smells fresh, and is a really good after-shower moisturizer. Highly recommend!
Madison K.
AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING! Not only does this lotion smell amazing but it has triple the moisturizer in it. I stock up when Bath and Body Works has their buy 3 get 2 free sales so I never run out. I use it daily and recommend that you do as well!
Andrea J.
Shelton, WA
I love this scent and I am frequently stopped and asked what I'm wearing. It's so fresh and light smelling yet offers great coverage for softer skin. I have purchased every product in this fragrance, including body wash and wallflowers. Love, love, love!!
Heather B.
This is a good, solid moisturizer, that actually acts more like a body butter, or something of that nature. It is thick, and can be a bit greasy if you have oily skin, like me, but the smell is good and not overwhelming and Bath and Body Works is midrange in price. Not great, but decent.
Amanda C.
Yorkville, IL
I love using the body creams so much more than the original body lotions, especially in the winter. The lotion is so thick and hydrating and helps perk up my dry skin. I also use it after I shave my legs to help with any irritation or dryness.
Leah D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this scent! It smells amazing! It's one of those scents that you can wear any time of the year. The formula is thick but I don't mind that. It moisturizes all day long with no need to reapply. I actually prefer to get this instead of the lotion version!
Jessie Y.
Augusta, GA
The citrus scent is so clean and refreshing. The body cream is really thick and moisturizing, even more so than their body lotion. I have their spray in this scent too, and layering it makes me smell so nice. There's a good amount of lotion in each bottle.
Alison N.
Ponte Vedra, FL
This body creme has such a fresh and clean scent. I love using this after a shower, to really moisturize my skin. The white citrus scent is one of my favorites, however I wish it were more long lasting. This scent is one that I will always repurchase.
Sabrina W.
Charlotte, NC
I am obsessed with White Citrus anything. It is by far the most addicting scent in the line and their body cream is no exception. It's a bit too expensive to always be buying, but when I can get it I love it. I recommend it to anyone to give as a gift or buy if you have the money.