Bath Body Works White Citrus 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream [White Citrus] uploaded by Vi N.Bath Body Works White Citrus 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream [White Citrus] uploaded by Sarah S.Bath Body Works White Citrus 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream [White Citrus] uploaded by Jazmine R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath Body Works White Citrus 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream [White Citrus]
  • "I loved this body cream it was so moisturizing. Especially since it is winter time right now my skin has been so dehydrated so this body cream has really helped my skin. I also really liked the scent of this body cream. This smelled very citrusy, and very fresh. It smelled like it had a hint of lemon or citrus. Overall great product. " in 4 reviews
Vi N.
San Jose
I absolutely love this scent for summer. I love the sweet, citrus smell of this body cream. It doesn't overwhelm you even if you layer it as I do every day. This is good for any age. I would highly recommend it Bath Body Works White Citrus 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream [White Citrus]
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
This is another great body cream from Bath and Body Works. It moisturizes so well, keeping your skin soft all day long. As for the smell, it’s a fresh citrusy smell and I love it. The scent lasts all day too.
Kristi H.
Aurora
Bath Body Works White Citrus 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream [White Citrus] The fragrance is absolutely refreshing! Super crisp, fresh, clean, I am in love!! Nothing makes me feel cleaner. One of my all time favorites!! The thick formula lasts all day long. Remember to stock up when the sales hit!
Veronica M.
Denver, CO
This is one of my very favorite fragrances.  It smells a lot like fresh lemons and has such a clean and light scent that I want to use it every day.  It is especially nice in the summer.  It lasts all day and I am able to layer it under a lot of different fragrances.  It leaves my skin moist and doesn't have a greasy or waxy feel.  This is one that I will use all of the time.
Katherine B.
WHITE CITRUS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST SCENT OF ANYTHING EVER. I have never loved the smell of anything else more than this product (I also own the body wash and hand lotion).  The scent is citrus-y and fruity, but doesn't smell like lemon disinfectant. It smells fresh, and is a really good after-shower moisturizer. Highly recommend!
Madison K.
AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING! Not only does this lotion smell amazing but it has triple the moisturizer in it. I stock up when Bath and Body Works has their buy 3 get 2 free sales so I never run out. I use it daily and recommend that you do as well!
Andrea J.
Shelton, WA
I love this scent and I am frequently stopped and asked what I'm wearing. It's so fresh and light smelling yet offers great coverage for softer skin. I have purchased every product in this fragrance, including body wash and wallflowers. Love, love, love!!
Heather B.
This is a good, solid moisturizer, that actually acts more like a body butter, or something of that nature. It is thick, and can be a bit greasy if you have oily skin, like me, but the smell is good and not overwhelming and Bath and Body Works is midrange in price. Not great, but decent.
Amanda C.
Yorkville, IL
I love using the body creams so much more than the original body lotions, especially in the winter. The lotion is so thick and hydrating and helps perk up my dry skin. I also use it after I shave my legs to help with any irritation or dryness.
Leah D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this scent! It smells amazing! It's one of those scents that you can wear any time of the year. The formula is thick but I don't mind that. It moisturizes all day long with no need to reapply. I actually prefer to get this instead of the lotion version!