Bath Body Works White Citrus 8.0 oz Body Lotion uploaded by Mashayla M.Bath Body Works White Citrus 8.0 oz Body Lotion uploaded by Karlee A.Bath Body Works White Citrus 8.0 oz Body Lotion uploaded by Harsha K.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

margot c.
tega cay
I love this lotion it smells amazing!!! It is super hydrating and moisturizing on your skin. All your dry skin immediately does away and it feels like it was never there! This product also has beautiful packaging!
Brianna B.
This is by far my favorite scent from Bath & Body Works. I'm not big on the strong perfume smell, and I like this one because it's fresh and clean and not overpowering. Still, a little bit goes a long way, but it's not too sweet or too perfume-y. Plus, I love the smell of citrus and fruitier scents, so this was a great scent for me.
Lindsay T.
This is one of my favorite, keep-going-back-to scents at Bath and Body Works! It's sharp and clean, with notes of subtle sweetness to keep it from smelling too much like the lemon-scented cleaner you use to scrub your kitchen counters. As I have mentioned in previous B&BW reviews, I do have very sensitive skin, and their lotions do sometimes leave bumps behind on my upper arms or legs, but most people I know don't have an issue with it. If you're not a fan of sickly sweet or musky smells, give this fresh fragrance a try.
Jessica R.
Silver Spring, MD
I put on this lotion everyday, as soon as I get out of the shower. It's a great scent for summer! It's a very sweet smell with a kick of citrus. There's no need to wear perfume if you use this lotion - it has a strong, long-lasting scent.

Not only does it smell good, it also is enriched with vitamin e oil, jojoba & shea butter. I use these oils by themselves daily to keep my skin and hair moisturized. I love that they are ingredients in the lotion - they keep my skin moisturized/hydrated throughout the day!

I would highly recommend it (especially for the summer months)
Mary O.
Summerville, SC
I absolutely adore this scent. I have been using Bath and Body Works for years and do love their products and their lotion scents. This scent in particular is lovely, and lighter than many of their scents. It's a very clean scent. I would give this 5 stars, if not for the simple fact that their formula isn't as effective on my skin as it used to be, but I still love using then from time to time.
Elaina Z.
Louisville, KY
This is a really nice product. It smells fantastic and keeps your hands moisturized. It's great for outdoor activities in the summer when your hands get dry and cracked and need some refreshing. The citrus scent is very fresh and energizing. I definitely would repurchase this item and I recommend it for anyone who's looking for a new moisturizing summer scented lotion. Price is great too!πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Amanda C.
Fairfield, OH
Bath and body works makes my favorite lotions by far. They are moisturizing without being overly greasy. The scents are nice and you can smell them on your body even throughout the day. The white citrus scent is fresh and light and quite nice. You can usually get these at a discounted price so they won't break the bank.
Jodi H.
Annapolis, MD
Oh bath and body works how you get me every time ! I love the scent of this particular lotion along with almost every other product they sell. I think the travel ones are amazing for quick getaways and the big ones work for sharing on family vacations so not everyone is loading the bath up with 50 different soaps and lotions.
Latoya w.
This Bath body works citrus body lotion is great for a clean and crisp spring or summer scent. I have purchased several bottles at one time just in case I wouldn't be able to find the scent again at my local bath body works. The container that it comes in is very durable and strong, the 8.0 oz bottle is not too large and can fit conveniently in a medium sized or larger purse or tote bag. Leaves your skin very soft and moisturized as all their lotion products do. Price is about $12-14
Taylor H.
I've always been a fan of bath and body works products, so when I got this for Christmas last year I was ecstatic! But only after I'd started using it did I realize how refreshing and invigorating it felt to my pores. And for only $12.00 it was perfect. I would highly consider buying this lotion again as it left my skin refreshed and moisturized!