Bath & Body Works WHITE CITRUS 24 Hour Moisture Ultra Shea Body Cream 8 oz / 226 g

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula... see more...

• "Great for summer has rich Shea butter formula to help with dry skin the scent is light and fresh for summer kind of strong if perfume bothers you " in 14 reviews
  • "Great for summer has rich Shea butter formula to help with dry skin the scent is light and fresh for summer kind of strong if perfume bothers you " in 5 reviews
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
No one can go wrong with a B&B cream. Beats out the lotions with absorption every time and the scent lasts all day. This particular one, however, is extremely harsh and it even burnt my nose a bit. I’d suggest something softer if you don’t feeling as if you had whiffed a bit of bleach on accident.
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I absolutely love this lotion!!! It smells so amazing and leaves my skin so soft. The scent lasts all day which I love. As you can see from the picture I’ve gotten my use out of this bottle lol!
Xen H.
white citrus smells good.. smells fresh and clean.. i love how this product is smooth in the skin leaving it moisturized without sticky feeling.. it's gentle and would def buy it again
Suzanne S.
Granite Falls, NC
BAlath and Body works White Citrus is a great summer scent with lots of moisture for your skin. I enjoy using it after being outside or in the pool. It smells so clean and fresh . I love the way it makes my skin feel.
Megan B.
I absolutely love this lotion! The scent is so refreshing and perfect after a warm bubble bath. Also, the formula is thick and creamy, but does not feel that way on your skin. In fact, it makes your skin feel realllllllllly smooth. I like to apply it to my freshly shaved legs so that I do not get bumps from my skin being dry. I feel this product is great for a multitude of people because it has such a great consistency and the fragrance is not overwhelming. Plus, the packaging is very cute. I highly recommend this lotion!
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
I love this soft, subtle scent! My students always come into my office to use it, because of thr shea moisurizer. Definitely worth keeping on my desk during the winter months.
Mary R.
This style from Bath and Body works is one of my favorite hand and body moisturizers out there. I have a couple I like a little better, but for deep moisturizing at night or after shaving this is pretty awesome. I also like this scent it is fresh and not overwhelming. It also is something that tends to be pleasant to both men and women so I can use it in my office and not worry about it being too feminine etc.
Jessie W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love this scent! No matter what season it is, this lotion always smells fresh and clean. It is not over powering but makes you feel wonderful. I like to buy bath and Body Works online, they have quick shipping! It is very moisturizing. I would highly recommend this product and Bath and Body Works in General.
Shawnee A.
Love it love it love it. It smells amazing. It keeps my hands soft for hours even after washing them a few times. I work at a hospital and I keep some in my pocket because I'm constantly washing my hands or using hand sanitizer. It gets rid of the dry feeling after. I buy it all the time.
Jules K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this product. It smells so good and it's so hydrating. I always use it after a shower because the scent is so fresh and clean. I especially love using this in the fall and the winter as I spend a lot of time outdoors and my skin gets really dry. I knocked off two stars because this brand tests on animals and I'm an environmentalist so I really hate using products that harm nature's creatures.