BY BATH & BODY WORKS

White Citrus for Men 2 in 1 Hair/Body Wash 10oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Love bath and body works body washes; they really create a lot of luxury bubbles and leave a lovely fragrance on your skin all day! Really great for bubble bath too. I love shopping at this store especially during their semi annual sale. Really great deals!
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it! The smell is amazing I love when he comes out smelling like this. It's super gentle and moisturizing and gives you a nice deep clean feeling. I will continue to buy this for him!
Emily H.
Willow grove , PA
One word. Awesome! I love the smell and leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated. It's super cheap, nice packaging and well worth it. Once you try it, you'll be hooked. Highly recommend!!!!
Dulce F.
Phoenix , AZ
I didn't like the smell, I have their lotion and I love it! But the scrub had a different scent. Idk what it was but nothing compared to the lotion.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Bath and Body Works New White Citrus for Men 2in1 Hair and Body Wash 10 Oz is a must buy if you have teen boys. My son absolutely loves it.