Bath & Body Works® White Barn Renew & Refresh 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Vicki A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is my husband and I’s favorite brand of candles. Whenever Bath and Body Works has a sale on them we always stock up. They have a huge selection of scents, some of them have the cutest lids and jars. The scents are strong and they have a long burn time. They also make awesome gifts!
Ashley C.
Joppa, MD
I've never had a bath and body works candle I do not like. They burn clean and smell up the whole house?!! Only down side is they burn quickly. I have a huge collection of all different fragrances but this one is my favorite.
Vicki A.
Lake Wales, FL
Absolutely wonderful candle. It smells so fantastic. Like a clean cotton scent mixed with jasmine. Burns evenly and the aroma fills the room very quickly.
Sydney T.
I use this candle to make my house smell clean and fresh. My boyfriend really loves the scent and asked me to buy more!
Lauren M.
Let me start by saying I LOVE this scent. I always have to order it online since they don't carry it in store, which is frustrating. But I order a ton of anything in this scent.This burns for a very long time, but I only burn this when I really feel like I need to...Maybe I'm too attached to the scent and can't bare the thought of running out since I'm on my last one. Just make sure to burn it until the whole surface is a pool of liquid wax. That way you'll get an even looking candle without wax stuck to the side of the glass.