Bath & Body Works White Barn Paris Cafe 3 Wick Scented Candle Lot Of 2

Bath & Body Works White Barn Paris Cafe 3 Wick Scented Candle Lot Of 2

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works White Barn Paris Cafe 3 Wick Scented Candle Lot Of 2!
How would you rate this product?
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
Bath & Body Works White Barn Paris Cafe 3 Wick Scented Candle Lot Of 2 uploaded by Berta M.
Paris Cafe is my favorite candle at bath and body works. If you live the smell of a coffee shop this is excellent. the jar was a cream color for 2020, and light brown for 2021. even after you blow out the candle the scent lingers. high end in my book, however, my daughter keeps me stocked.
Lynette B.
Bath & Body Works White Barn Paris Cafe 3 Wick Scented Candle Lot Of 2 uploaded by Lynette B.
Full review on my blog Way too strong even for a foodie lover like me who loved bluberry pie this one is not it

Looking for your answer?