Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesBath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works® White Barn MARSHMALLOW FIRESIDE 3-Wick Candle

FRAGRANCE
Toasted Vanilla, Cedarwood Essential Oil

OVERVIEW
The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of soy-based wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Topped with a decorative lid! Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall

MORE INFO
4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

Is this a good scented candle? Sounds good! But us never know! I'm a candle freak and gets very expensive to throw away all the horribly wrong scented candles I've purchased!
I love this scent and am looking for another favorite for fall. Any recommendations?
Does it smell like a toasted marshmallow? I’d love that smell.
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® White Barn MARSHMALLOW FIRESIDE 3-Wick Candle!
How would you rate this product?
Rebecca T.
Eastpointe, MI
Bath & Body Works®  White Barn MARSHMALLOW FIRESIDE 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Rebecca T.
I love Bath & Body Works candles! They are great quality candles that burn for a long time. I buy these as gifts for family and friends because of how great they are. I recommend everyone have these in their homes. I love how the fragrance from this candle fills my home with an amazing, long lasting and welcoming scent. Notes: Toasted Marshmallow, smoldering woods, fire roasted vanilla
Cynthia S.
El Paso
Bath & Body Works®  White Barn MARSHMALLOW FIRESIDE 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Cynthia S.
Ahh and body works are one of my favorite places to buy candles! This candle is cozy in a jar! I absolutely love it and light it up in my kitchen.
Rachel J.
chicago
Bath & Body Works®  White Barn MARSHMALLOW FIRESIDE 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Rachel J.
I have a few of these around the house, and they all smell wonderful and go well with our decor. y'all, I got this for FREE from the Extruvester Facebook group. a store that offers free clothing, makeup, skincare, and home decor. Go check it out right now and reply to this post once you've joined Screenshot of group attached for reference
Melannie C.
Fort Worth, TX
Bath & Body Works®  White Barn MARSHMALLOW FIRESIDE 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Melannie C.
My all time favorite scent from this company. I hate that it's seasonal because it is such a balanced scent . It's smooth and welcoming. Everyone always says my house is cozy when referring to how it smells. I believe everyone would appreciate iate this scent in their home. It isnt overly sweet or smoket as you expect. I stock up every fall with abt 30-40 stored because I use it nonstop through the year. I only have one other scent that can compete with it and that's the new warm ocean breeze.
Dia S.
Apex, NC
Bath & Body Works®  White Barn MARSHMALLOW FIRESIDE 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Dia S.
I only have a few issues with Bath and Body Works candles. Sometimes you get a dud and they aren’t very fragrant. No problem- just let it cool down and then exchange it. They stand by their products. I’ve had some wick issues lately, where they were almost too thin to melt all of the wax in the candle or they were too thick and sooty. If you keep the wicks trimmed, only let them burn for a few hours at a time, and keep an eye on them while they’re burning, you might be hard pressed to find a better quality candle. They are absolutely bonkers now in terms of price, so make sure you only buy them on sale and/or with a coupon! Pro tip: when the wicks burn out but you still have wax in the bottom of your candle, put the container on on a candle warmer/coffee mug warmer. That way you can still enjoy the scent. Kudos to white barn candle company bath and body works for coming out with so many different types of scents, too!
Tracy T.
Kailua Kona, HI
Bath & Body Works®  White Barn MARSHMALLOW FIRESIDE 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Tracy T.
I love this scent. Gives a warm sense of autumn. Not too overpowering. Fragrance notes of toasted marshmallow, smoldering woods, fire roasted vanilla, & crystallized amber. I stock up on this candle when it’s on sale. My teenage son even likes it.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,058 reviews
Bath & Body Works®  White Barn MARSHMALLOW FIRESIDE 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Melissa B.
We love burning candles in our house, especially this time of year as we get closer to the holidays! Bath & Body Works are our favorite brand, they’re long lasting and smell amazing. We only buy them once a year when they have their big sale, so they’re pretty affordable in my opinion. I definitely recommend them, especially in this scent! It’s by far my favorite scent!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
This is one of my favorite fall scents from BBW. It smells like a creamy marshmallow roasting over a fire. It’s a warm and cozy scent, perfect for when the weather cools down.
cami S.
Boxborough , MA
Personally, bath and body works are my favorite candles, marshmallow fireside being the best scent ever. I have repurchased this candle twice already, that’s how much I love it. It literally is the perfect balance between a sweet marshmallow scent and a woody cedar smell, it’s impeccable. Every time I light this candle, everyone compliments it. The scent lasts forever and it really travels around my home, it’s amazing. Also, Bath and Body Works candles last so long it’s truly incredible. Hands down the best candle ever, I would 100000% recommend!
Dorothy C.
Seaford, DE
Mmmm I love this warm scented candle in the winter time. It’s a scent that makes me so happy!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Giz W.
il y a 3 ans
Kayleigh P. il y a 3 ans
The inside of my house is already decorated 🤣🤷‍♀️ I have my bath and body works pumpkin cupcake burning right now