Bath & Body Works® White Barn MARSHMALLOW FIRESIDE 3-Wick Candle

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #1 in Candles

FRAGRANCE
Toasted Vanilla, Cedarwood Essential Oil

OVERVIEW
The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of soy-based wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Topped with a decorative lid! Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall

MORE INFO
4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

• I have been searching for this!!!! Does it even exist an...5 Answers
  • How does this smell? And the essence is long lasting?2 Answers
  • I don't remember seeing this last fall, this is one of th...3 Answers
Bath & Body Works®  White Barn MARSHMALLOW FIRESIDE 3-Wick Candle
Bath & Body Works® White Barn MARSHMALLOW FIRESIDE 3-Wick Candle
solemar M.
Osceola
Omg, the candles from Bath & Body Works® White Barn MARSHMALLOW FIRESIDE 3-Wick CandleBath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT 3-Wick CandleBath & Body Works® White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle they smell so beautiful and the scent is so strong it stays in your home, every time i burn a candle from bath & body works i feel like i am wearing perfume, lol, they are pricey, but they are also worth it,i could be a perfect gift.
Chassidy J.
West Monroe, LA
This candle from Bath & Body works reminds me of sitting by a campfire and roasting marshmallows on summer evening. I absolutely love the smell and the aroma of my room after lighting this candle. It is so calming and relaxing to me. I really recommend trying this candle out. You won't be disappointed. Very good value and price !
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This is by far my all time favorite candle scent from B&B- tied strongly with Mahogany Teakwood High Intensity. Pros are the throw is incredible, it’s so effective and fills my entire room immediately after I light it. Cons are that I do think they are overpriced, unless on sale. Catching them on sale is the best possible way to stock up on B&B candes for sure. They do BOGO or 50% all candles, plus will always have little coupons available if you can find them. Still highly recommend to anyone & everyone. This is the most cozy, snuggly scent ever. Everyone that has smelled it from my house has fallen in love with it. My boyfriend even likes it. It’s super balanced out, you do get that sweet part of the candle but you also get the fireside aspect of the candle as well. They’re morphed so well together and the scents really do compliment one another. I think they killed it with this candle. My only gripe is that it’s only available in the fall/winter months. Spring/summer its nonexistent and you have to wait for it to come back in season. While I do understand why they do that, I do wish that they just kept it year round like my other fave because it would still sell year round (I know I’d buy it year round) and because of this I’m forced to stock up like a crazy person on this candle so I don’t run out to soon, but I feel like I always do. Nonetheless, the best candle scent in my opinion. I’m obsessed with it, seriously.
Jordan B.
Marion
I love this candle.  It smells amazing and last for a long period of time.  I also love the container the candle comes in.  It is extremely cute and I've gotten a lot of compliments on this candle.  I highly recommend this candle and it makes a great gift.
Amanda A.
Van Wert, OH
Bath and body works candles are hands down the best candles. The scents are amazing especially Marshmallow Fireside!! Also I love that if you aren't satisfied with a scent you purchased you can return it and get another one even if you have burned it.
laur e.
This scent is so nice! Makes my house smell inviting and rustic. I have the scent in lotion and room spray too, one of my favorites! The candle has lasted for 2 months at this point, probably using it every few days for a couple of hours at night.
Kayla W.
Fishers
LOVE LOVE LOVE this candle! This is amazing for the fall and winter months. It has a nice sweet but woody smell that fills up my entire home and really reminds me of sitting outdoors and Rossi f marshmallows at a bonfire.
Jenna P.
Pendleton, OR
This is my all time favorite winter fragrance. It’s got a sweet sugary smell to it, but is also musky with an almost cologney scent to it (if that makes any sense at all?). It will leave your house smelling so cozy!
Rachel W.
I LOVE this candle sooooo much! It smells so good. It just reminds me of being outside next to the campfire, roasting marshmallows and making s'mores. It's definitely worth the price and it burns so nice.
Jena C.
Ellicott City, MD
This is my all time favorite fall candle. It really does smell like a campfire and sort of smells like cologne. Definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a new candle to burn!
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
This scent is discontinued?
Donna B.
Is this smell sickly sweet?
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
Is this scent super sugary smelling or more faint?
Ashly G.
What is the smell of this candle?

Bath & Body Works®  White Barn MARSHMALLOW FIRESIDE 3-Wick Candle