Home & GardenHome FragrancesCandlesBath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works® White Barn MARSHMALLOW FIRESIDE 3-Wick Candle

FRAGRANCE
Toasted Vanilla, Cedarwood Essential Oil

OVERVIEW
The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of soy-based wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Topped with a decorative lid! Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall

MORE INFO
4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

I love this scent and am looking for another favorite for fall. Any recommendations?
Does it smell like a toasted marshmallow? I’d love that smell.
How long does smell lasts?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® White Barn MARSHMALLOW FIRESIDE 3-Wick Candle!
How would you rate this product?
Cynthia S.
Saint Cloud, FL
Bath & Body Works®  White Barn MARSHMALLOW FIRESIDE 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Cynthia S.
Ahh and body works are one of my favorite places to buy candles! This candle is cozy in a jar! I absolutely love it and light it up in my kitchen.
Melannie C.
Fort Worth, TX
Bath & Body Works®  White Barn MARSHMALLOW FIRESIDE 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Melannie C.
My all time favorite scent from this company. I hate that it's seasonal because it is such a balanced scent . It's smooth and welcoming. Everyone always says my house is cozy when referring to how it smells. I believe everyone would appreciate iate this scent in their home. It isnt overly sweet or smoket as you expect. I stock up every fall with abt 30-40 stored because I use it nonstop through the year. I only have one other scent that can compete with it and that's the new warm ocean breeze.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
Bath & Body Works®  White Barn MARSHMALLOW FIRESIDE 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Melissa B.
We love burning candles in our house, especially this time of year as we get closer to the holidays! Bath & Body Works are our favorite brand, they’re long lasting and smell amazing. We only buy them once a year when they have their big sale, so they’re pretty affordable in my opinion. I definitely recommend them, especially in this scent! It’s by far my favorite scent!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,255 reviews
This is one of my favorite fall scents from BBW. It smells like a creamy marshmallow roasting over a fire. It’s a warm and cozy scent, perfect for when the weather cools down.
Amanda R.
This is my favorite fall/winter scent!! The candles are ling lasting and release a good amount of scent. I really like that they have themed containers that are cute for the holiday/season.
Shannon C.
Bath & Body Works®  White Barn MARSHMALLOW FIRESIDE 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Shannon C.
Great candle! If you love marshmallow but sometimes fine the other marshmallow scents to be too sweet, I would recommend trying this. The perfect amount!
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Bath & Body Works®  White Barn MARSHMALLOW FIRESIDE 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Jennifer L.
Fall candles have arrived at Bath and Bodyworks. No better way to unwind at the end of the day on a cooler night to the scents of sweet cinnamon pumpkin, marshmallow fireside or pumpkin apple. The fall scents are by far my favorite because of the warm notes of cinnamon and pumpkin. I have not found a friend that doesn't love these candles as a gift !
Lisa W.
San Diego, CA
Bath & Body Works®  White Barn MARSHMALLOW FIRESIDE 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Lisa W.
One of my favorite smells! This candle is strong! I can put it in my kitchen and smell it all the way upstairs. Definitely lives up to the name marshmallow fireside. Reminds me of camping and roasting s’mores.
cami S.
Boxborough , MA
Personally, bath and body works are my favorite candles, marshmallow fireside being the best scent ever. I have repurchased this candle twice already, that’s how much I love it. It literally is the perfect balance between a sweet marshmallow scent and a woody cedar smell, it’s impeccable. Every time I light this candle, everyone compliments it. The scent lasts forever and it really travels around my home, it’s amazing. Also, Bath and Body Works candles last so long it’s truly incredible. Hands down the best candle ever, I would 100000% recommend!
Isabel G.
Phoenix, AZ
Bath & Body Works®  White Barn MARSHMALLOW FIRESIDE 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Isabel G.
I was super surprised that I even liked this scent. I expected it to be really sweet smelling but it's actually very subtle and has hints of a campfire smell to it. It's very nice and I love lighting it around the holidays. It fills up the room with a warm comforting scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
gi W.
il y a 2 ans
kayleigh P. il y a 2 ans
The inside of my house is already decorated 🤣🤷‍♀️ I have my bath and body works pumpkin cupcake burning right now