Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle

Bath & Body Works® White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle

The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of soy-based wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Candle comes in beautiful colored glass, topped with a decorative lid! Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall.

Fragrance

Rich Mahogany, Black Teakwood, Dark Oak, Frosted Lavender

More Info

4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

I love scented candles 😍. Do you?
Favorite candle scent?
What is your favorite candle scent from B&BW?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle!
How would you rate this product?
Vivian P.
Bath & Body Works® White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Vivian P.
Best smelling candles out there.. you get a good amount of product for the size. Light a candle up and in five minutes your whole house smells amazing.. there are over 100+ scents for you to find your favorite. Sometimes they have specials and always around December on candle day they are $10.. check them out..
Shaniki B.
Bath & Body Works® White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Shaniki B.
I buy this candle because it happens to be my husband's favorite. He really like this scent. It has the area it's in smelling amazing. It kind of smell like cologne that lingers very soft. Well for what it's worth I think it's affordable they do last a while.
sophia C.
Bath & Body Works® White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle uploaded by sophia C.
This smell reminds me of Hollister when you walk in and get that scent I love it. I’d make the scent be able to burn in the air more to be stronger
Sara C.
Woodbridge, VA
Bath & Body Works® White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Sara C.
10/10 candle. Definitely recommend to everyone. It is sort of a manly/ cologne scent and I love it. I repurchase this one habitually because I can't get enough of this scent in my life
Alicia  M.
Arvada, CO
Bath & Body Works® White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Alicia  M.
This smells good off the shelf. I bought this for my sister and was thinking about buying it for months. I finally caved as Bath and Body works was having their candle sale buy 2 get 2. Once, I got it home, I couldn't wait to light it up. It smells amazing! Everyone has complimented how it smells. The whole house smells amazing after only an hour of burning. I want to return 2 of the others I bought for 2 more of this one. I won't, but I wanna, Just saying!
Jasmine R.
Rosenberg, TX
Bath & Body Works® White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Jasmine R.
I love the Mahogany Teakwood scent in EVERY form. This candles longevity is everlasting. The strong masculine scent carries in each room giving it a cozy sensation. I stock up on any chance I get and always keep at least 2 of these along with there room spray and body wash for my boyfriend.
Linda A.
Bakersfield, CA
Bath & Body Works® White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Linda A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Fantastic quality with a wonderful smell. This candle can fill my entire house with fragrance when lit. Excellent product that I would recommend to everyone. It is a little on the pricey side, but I believe it's worth it since it lasts quite a long time.
Elizabeth R.
Covina, CA
Bath & Body Works® White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Elizabeth R.
Purchased at: Target
I love how this candle smells one of my favorite Bath and Body Works candle. It’s perfect to light after a deep clean or just to relax. Keeps the house smelling great.
cynthia D.
VanNuys
Bath & Body Works® White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle uploaded by cynthia D.
This smell is very sexy, I have several candles but I need to get a few of this so they won’t ran out. The only negative side is that it’s a bit pricey so I have to wait until the end of the year sale to get a bunch 😉
Rebecca T.
Eastpointe, MI
Bath & Body Works® White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Rebecca T.
I love Bath & Body Works candles! They are great quality candles that burn for a long time. I buy these as gifts for family and friends because of how great they are. I recommend everyone have these in their homes. I love how the fragrance from this candle fills my home with an amazing, long lasting and welcoming scent. Notes: rich mahogany, black teakwood, dark oak, frosted lavender
Ask a question to the Influenster community...