Home & GardenHome FragrancesCandlesBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle

Bath & Body Works® White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle

The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of soy-based wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Candle comes in beautiful colored glass, topped with a decorative lid! Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall.

Fragrance

Rich Mahogany, Black Teakwood, Dark Oak, Frosted Lavender

More Info

4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

Favorite scent of bath and body works candles [product:bath-&-body-works-white-barn-mahogany-teakwood-3-wick-candle] ?
Does this have a spicy scent? Or is it more musky? I'm looking for a more masculine scented candle. Bath & Body Works® White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle Thanks!
I would love to try this brand, I’ve seen so many good things about them. Please can someone let me know if you can get them in the uk at a good price?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle!
How would you rate this product?
shaniki B.
Bath & Body Works® White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle uploaded by shaniki B.
I buy this candle because it happens to be my husband's favorite. He really like this scent. It has the area it's in smelling amazing. It kind of smell like cologne that lingers very soft. Well for what it's worth I think it's affordable they do last a while.
Jasmine R.
Bath & Body Works® White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Jasmine R.
I love the Mahogany Teakwood scent in EVERY form. This candles longevity is everlasting. The strong masculine scent carries in each room giving it a cozy sensation. I stock up on any chance I get and always keep at least 2 of these along with there room spray and body wash for my boyfriend.
Alicia M.
Arvada, CO
Bath & Body Works® White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Alicia M.
This smells good off the shelf. I bought this for my sister and was thinking about buying it for months. I finally caved as Bath and Body works was having their candle sale buy 2 get 2. Once, I got it home, I couldn't wait to light it up. It smells amazing! Everyone has complimented how it smells. The whole house smells amazing after only an hour of burning. I want to return 2 of the others I bought for 2 more of this one. I won't, but I wanna, Just saying!
Elizabeth R.
Covina, CA
Bath & Body Works® White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Elizabeth R.
Purchased at: Target
I love how this candle smells one of my favorite Bath and Body Works candle. It’s perfect to light after a deep clean or just to relax. Keeps the house smelling great.
Linda A.
Bakersfield, CA
Bath & Body Works® White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Linda A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Fantastic quality with a wonderful smell. This candle can fill my entire house with fragrance when lit. Excellent product that I would recommend to everyone. It is a little on the pricey side, but I believe it's worth it since it lasts quite a long time.
Alyssa S.
Bath & Body Works® White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Alyssa S.
I love this scent so much, i bought the 2 wick one and i still haven’t used it cause i don’t want it to run out. i have the wallflower in this scent too and i’m obsessed. i bought it because people said it smelled like Matthew Gray Gubler and i love him. But this is definitely the best scent from bath and body works !
Rebakah G.
I love this scent! Smells like a popular clothing store! I love it, it’s perfect for our home.
Stacy B.
Fair Oaks, CA
Bath & Body Works® White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Stacy B.
Love this smell. It makes the entire house smell so good without being too way too much.
Carrie T.
Peoria, AZ
Bath & Body Works® White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Carrie T.
I love quality candles in general, and I love Benevolence candles. The fragrance is authentic and clean, the burn is slow and also clean. In addition, the company gives a portion of their proceeds to some great charities, including fighting against sex trafficking of young women, great cause.
Amy N.
Lake forest , CA
Bath & Body Works® White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Amy N.
I can’t explain how much I love Bath And Body Works 3 Wick Candle Mahogany Teakwood High Intensity smell!! My whole house smells so good when I light up the candle. If I could I would buy them all. The price is a little high but you pay for the worth and it’s worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lipcia P.
miami
il y a 10 mois
Bath & Body Works® White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle . Hola alguna sabe si este aroma es rico me la recomendaron pero tengo dudas ?