Home & GardenHome FragrancesCandlesBath & Body Works

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
Sorrento Lemon, Cane Sugar, Lemon Zest

OVERVIEW
The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of soy-based wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Topped with a decorative lid! Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall

MORE INFO
4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

How lemony does this candle smell?
Is this scent overpowering?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® White Barn LIMONCELLO 3-Wick Candle!
Gracie R.
Morganton, NC
Bath & Body Works® White Barn LIMONCELLO 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Gracie R.
What a fresh crisp scent. Used my 3 wick candle given to me as a gift for the first time today. Such a pleasant scent so refreshing and airy as well. [product:bath-&-body-works-white-barn-limoncello-3-wick-candle]
Amber R.
Nashville, TN
This is the signature scent for my home! This candle is great because it casts the scent all over my living room, which is quite the endeavor because I have high ceilings. This candle also burns evenly and for a long time. This candle last me months. The limoncello scent is the perfect blend of sweet and citrus fresh.
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
I love this smell. It has a great citrus scent without smelling like lemon scented cleaning products or being too sweet. Love to buy on sale and stack with a coupon.
Leo M.
State College, PA
I can not live my life without a good candle near me, and this types of citrus but sweet fragrances makes my house the perfect home environment.
Jasmine L.
Appleton, WI
Bath & Body Works® White Barn LIMONCELLO 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Jasmine L.
This is my favorite scent ever! The candle lasts a decent amount of time, and throws scent well. Would recommend always.
Lynette B.
Bath & Body Works® White Barn LIMONCELLO 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Lynette B.
Full review is on my blog I gave Bath & Body Works Limoncello Candle 3/5 because it did not have a strong lemon scent which I was expecting. This candle is great for small to rooms in your home but not so much for larger ones.
Ashley W.
Denver, CO
This is the greatest candle scent ever made! It makes the room smell like you just deep cleaned the entire place and lightens up the mood too! This scent sells out super fast so whenever I see it, I stock up big time. It seriously smells like there are fresh lemons everywhere but without being sour. It's a sweet lemon smell that I adore!
Tina B.
Somerdale, NJ
I got this candle as a Christmas gift! I was honestly disappointed when I got it because I don’t like lemon scented candles BUT once I lit it I fell in love! It was not at all what I expected from a lemon scented candle! It smells so food & leaves your house with a “clean” smell!
Julie C.
Buffalo
This is one of my favorite any season scented candle. It smells like fresh lemons. The candle has three wicks and burns evenly for approximately 45 hours of burn time. The 3 wicks allow for a wider fragrance throw so one candle will scent my whole house.
Amanda A.
Woodland, CA
Amazing! This makes my house smell lemon fresh! My favorite spring and summer scent!