BY BATH & BODY WORKS #29 in Air Fresheners

Christine H.
Pasadena, CA
I bought this room spray for my sister because they were having a deal and the associate suggested it... smells so good I almost didn’t want to give it away! I bought myself the teakwood one and I noticed that although these sprays produce a strong burst of smell at first, it doesn’t tend to linger...
Nasma A.
Dubai, Deira Dubai UAE
Long lasting fragrances. Beautiful fragrances for all floral fragrance lovers. One of the good product from bath and body works.
Jia |.
PA
Its okay . I kinda get really attracted to lavander or lilac but this smell wasn’t right . I feel it was just for the sake of using it and not wasting it . It is expensive not worth the money.
Sumintra R.
I’m obsessed with my room smelling good, and this spray seriously does the job and leaves me room smelling amazing !
ESMERALDA H.
bakersfield
Mmm pues la Fragancia no es de olor tan rica que digamos.. en un poco fuerte para mi gusto!!!
Emily H.
Love love love this product. I use it all the time. It works like a gem. It is worth the money. I will never stop using this product!! It makes my life easier.
Skylar T.
Utica
This scent is one of my favorites! It smells so good and I’m constantly spraying it around my house
Lea C.
Englewood, FL
This is my favorite room spray from bath and body works. Bath and body work has the best smelly stuff fro candles to room sprays ! I can always count of bath and body works to find a different, fabulous smelly item !
Kimberley A.
Leslie
Strong smell you only need one spray per room. Very perfume smelling. But smells like fresh cut lilac. It is my favorite from bath and body works. Very pricey but if your looking for a strong smell that’s fresh. This is your smell!
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2012 reviews
I love the brand very very much and i can not dispense with it ever beacause it is everything to me i love very ❤❤❤ i love you this
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?