BY BATH & BODY WORKS #12 in Air Fresheners

Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
absolutely love the lilac scent of this spray! use it every day. I usually get it during their big sales. fairly strong scent for my taste so i use it sparingly.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the bath and body works room sprays. It only takes a couple of sprays to make the room smell fresh and clean all day long.
Emre Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love bath and body works products in general but this was a bit disappointing. I purchased this recently, but scent was a bit different from what I was thinking.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Hi friends! I like all Bath and Body Works products. This Spry smells very rich. It has a lilac aroma is very nice if you do not like very strong odors. You can find it at a good price. I recommend it
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS SCENT. I
have the home fragrance spray from bath and body works in both sweet pea and warm vanilla sugar. Both scents smell equally good. The home fragrance by Bath and Body comes in a nice small spray bottle. The scent last a very long time and eliminates food odors or any other annoying odors from your home. I sprayed the sweet pea home fragrance in my bathroom last night and when I woke up I could still smell the scent. These home sprays will keep your home scented for hours. The scents also come in a nice silver container which you can leave on your bathroom sink or wherever it is needed.
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I don't really like this smell but the rest of my family thinks its nice...it just makes me a little nauseous after smelling it for awhile
Mary Y.
Atlanta , GA
It’s OK I wouldn’t say recommended I didn’t like it very much but maybe u will it’s just not for me
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These room sprays smell so good but be careful because they’re strong. A little spray goes a long way.
Nada A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Wooooooooow I love this product sooooooo much ......... i bought it from America last month and am sooo happy with it ... for sure it meet my expectations and its very nice 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I recommended it because it's very stable ❤❤❤❤ I will bought it again
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I've only got this once. I'm usually getting the candles for my mom. The smell was nice and lasted quite a while. I just an not wild about perfumes all over my house so I never get this. Great smelling and not a fake scent. Totally worth the price. Just not the product for me.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Viktorija L.