BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Air Fresheners

Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
absolutely love the lilac scent of this spray! use it every day. I usually get it during their big sales. fairly strong scent for my taste so i use it sparingly.
Karissa L.
Lynn Haven, FL
This goes a long way! Just one spritz and that's all you need! I love it! It will make the room smell amazing!
Bllie B.
Nashville, TN
Great always. Leaves a fresh gentle scent. I use candles as well, but the room spray freshens up quickly and is very effective; long-lasting. It is quite affordable considering you don't have to use a lot to get the results you'd like. I would recommend it to anybody to get it.
Crystal N.
Ellabell, GA
Bath and body works sprays are so long lasting. Almost as good as the candles. I love to buy all of their line because I am never disappointed. Not with the prices, not with the smell, or the bang for my buck! Love it so much. Will not change anything about it
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
A floral highly concentrated lilac scent!! Clean scent, remember, a little goes a long way!! I always have a White Barn Scent around, one spritz for unexpected company makes them feel like you cleaned just for them! This is my favorite home fragrance. One pump from the spray is all you need to scent a medium sized room.
Miyah-Mae S.
Nope never used this but because it's from bath and body Works then it must be amazing.
Eleigha T.
Huntsville
One spray goes a long way. Almost immediately illuminated the odor of a litter box in my home it’s cheap and affordable and it worked really well not to mention it smelt so good!! Too much can be a really strong scent.
Victoria N.
Calgary, AB
While I usually like the scents that these come in, the room sprays are a bit too strong for me.
Danielle D.
Lexington, KY
This stuff is amazing. One spray and that's all you need. You can smell it for hours at a time.
Susanne A.
FOLSOM, CA
I absolutely love the room sprays. I especially love using them in the bathroom when I need an extra dose of room freshener. When ever I have company , I run from room to room spritzing the spray to give my home that fresh smell.
Houz A.
what is the best scent in these??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this scent make you dizzy ?
Como faço para receber ?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Which rooms do you use this in the most?